Is work on page 6 ongoing or stalled?

aethereal

I restart Tequila 2-3 times/day and watch the "checking" bar in anticipation for totally normal, not neurotic reasons.

7 hours ago, aethereal said:

I'm not asking for an eta or a feature list or anything, I just want to know if the last two months "count" or not.  

Just wanted to help amplify this signal. I'm very curious about this as well.

3 hours ago, Cherry said:

i would like to note for the record that ive been asking for this FOREVER...  Ocho promised me by issue 34 id have it.. i offer this as my exhibit .591668.jpg.7e53587e86542062ef16a4ae40d3619e.jpg

OK, I'll bite: what am I looking at? I can't figure it out.

17 hours ago, Cold Bob said:

OK, I'll bite: what am I looking at? I can't figure it out.

Back around 2010, Moderator 8 (otherwise known as The Ocho), attended a Rikti mothership raid that I ran on the Champion server.  The entire time, Cherry was trying to sell a Trick Yo-Yo power set to him.  After the raid was over, Mod 8 gave her a gold title of “Wants YoYos too badly,” and promised Cherry that a Trick Yo-Yo power set would be added to the game by Issue 34.  This was around Issue 16 or 17.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Captain Powerhouse said:

I feel a YoYo set would be a ranged set....

(No, Yo Yo Combat NOT confirmed, that would require a crazy amount of animation work, but I’ll admit it would be damned cool.)

actually .. when I 1st set on the path to wanting trick yoyo i did way more research on it than a normal person should have.. i immersed myself into learning about the history of the yoyo and it turns out its actually 1 of the 1st forms of weaponry and combat ( albeit a crude 1) .. i also watched lots of videos and decided yoyo could work as melee/range and it could be a support AT.  Im pretty sure i drove The ocho nuts with it.  And currently.. im in a table top group and 1 of my friends ( Hi Jits!) made me a YOYO as a weapon.. and its badass! So .. yo .. let me know if i can be of assistance in developing this super rad idea!  ( all this being said, i dont own a yoyo, just you dont think im so yoyo lunatic and my house is filled with a shrine to them.. i save that for cats) 

Edited by Cherry
cats
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Apparition said:

Back around 2010, Moderator 8 (otherwise known as The Ocho), attended a Rikti mothership raid that I ran on the Champion server.  The entire time, Cherry was trying to sell a Trick Yo-Yo power set to him.  After the raid was over, Mod 8 gave her a gold title of “Wants YoYos too badly,” and promised Cherry that a Trick Yo-Yo power set would be added to the game by Issue 34.  This was around Issue 16 or 17.

well yes and no .. i had been harassing him well before that on the boards.. this was my opportunity to seize the moment since he was being held captive during the msr raid ( it was an event that was set up) 

Edited by Cherry

23 hours ago, Telephone said:

Development work is always ongoing! I can't say when we will have something to announce, but be assured that the team has plenty of plans to move forward and an internal roadmap.

can you announce when you will have an announcement to announce?

• Haha 3

I just want to say, on behalf of the entire CoH community, Thank You for all the hard work that all of you put in as unpaid volunteers. It is truly appreciated! 

and thank you for bringing back the game that we love and missed!

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

On 5/18/2020 at 4:50 PM, MoisesG said:

I just want to say, on behalf of the entire CoH community, Thank You for all the hard work that all of you put in as unpaid volunteers. It is truly appreciated! 

and thank you for bringing back the game that we love and missed!

One million times this.

Edited by Myrmidon
  • Like 4

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

I counsel patience - despite the fact that the Thing I Want Most is hopefully in Page 6, Ive all the love and respect for people working for my fun in their free time, for free.  And especially so when the world is on fire, and we need whatever happy distraction we can find.

• Like 1

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

On 5/14/2020 at 8:05 AM, SuperPlyx said:

Page 5 is a month and a half old and ya'll are asking for page 6? Really?

Hey now.  I'm not worried about page 6.  I'm just looking for "Page 5 Panel 3, Scrappers now have Energy Melee"

🙂

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Saiyajinzoningen said:

and stalkers get freshly nerfed titan weapons!

(AS strike would require to drop an other attack. It would be FT, WS or more likely RA. Even without a nerf to the powerset on the other AT, it would be a sub-par TW because they all are key powers)

Edited by itaalh

5 hours ago, itaalh said:

(AS strike would require to drop an other attack. It would be FT, WS or more likely RA. Even without a nerf to the powerset on the other AT, it would be a sub-par TW because they all are key powers)

I respectfully disagree with your choice of powers to drop. IMO a stalker could drop Defensive sweep, shift a few powers up a tier and work in AS. This would keep all the abilities you personally think are key.

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?

17 minutes ago, Saiyajinzoningen said:

I respectfully disagree with your choice of powers to drop. IMO a stalker could drop Defensive sweep, shift a few powers up a tier and work in AS. This would keep all the abilities you personally think are key.

Defensive Sweep and Titan Sweep would seem like the likeliest of powers to go.

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

3 hours ago, Saiyajinzoningen said:

I was not saying what would be « the easiest choice to keep it overpowered»