Sign in to follow this  
aethereal

Is work on page 6 ongoing or stalled?

Powerset this and powerset that. Blah blah blah. What I really want is more hints about the Battalion! And the Genesis slot. ūüėĄ

They are stuck trying to decide on the exact shade of Red and Diameter for the Giant Red Ball in Kallisti Wharfs Harbor, and whether the tier 3 power choice for Carp Melee should cause target to Egress lunch, breakfast, last nights dinner, "Milk Duds" eaten in the sixth grade and things never intended to be egressed or just have knockback.

Tough choices.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

Is it just me or has there been patches to live recently?  Just today it took awhile and I have it on an SSD

image.png.440bd3ba66421192ca1fb954c5d313c2.pngspacer.pngFlint Eastwood

14 hours ago, Marine X said:

They are stuck trying to decide on the exact shade of Red and Diameter for the Giant Red Ball in Kallisti Wharfs Harbor, and whether the tier 3 power choice for Carp Melee should cause target to Egress lunch, breakfast, last nights dinner, "Milk Duds" eaten in the sixth grade and things never intended to be egressed or just have knockback.

Tough choices.

milk duds? such an outlier. i dimly remember the goober wars.

• Haha 1

ZetaForce              OmniForce            AquaForce          PsychoForce          RagnaForce        CosmicForce         MegaForce         MagnaForce
50 Brute Rad/Fire | 50 Stalker Em/Inv | 50 Corr Wa/St | 50 Dom Mind/Psi | 50 Scrap Tw/Elec | 50 PeaceBringer | 50 Blast Fire/Nin | 50 Blast Dp/Ma

AND SO MANY MORE

MetaForce        SigmaForce     MechaForce        TeslaForce          AntiForce          CryoForce           HyperForce         NecroForce        XenoForce
50 Sent En/Sr | 50 Brute Ele/Fi | 50 Sent Er/Inv | 50 Troll Elec/St | 50 Corr Ice/Kin | 50 MM Nin/Co | 50 Scrap Km/Rad | 50 Stal Bs/Sh | 50 Def Rad/Pain

3 hours ago, Saiyajinzoningen said:

milk duds?

Well, for me the 6th Grade was in about 1975, so some of my dated references may ruin the humor intended, sorry. lol.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

On 5/26/2020 at 1:05 PM, BrandX said:

Hey now.  I'm not worried about page 6.  I'm just looking for "Page 5 Panel 3, Scrappers now have Energy Melee"

ūüôā

Word bubble #2, "Energy Transfer reverted to old animation."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marine X said:

Well, for me the 6th Grade was in about 1975, so some of my dated references may ruin the humor intended, sorry. lol.

no worries milk duds, raisinets and goobers were all invented in the 1920's. The war raged from 1962 to about 1989. For awhile i though goobers were gonna win it but in the end the dark chocolate raisinets cavalry were able to dominate.

• Thanks 1

ZetaForce              OmniForce            AquaForce          PsychoForce          RagnaForce        CosmicForce         MegaForce         MagnaForce
50 Brute Rad/Fire | 50 Stalker Em/Inv | 50 Corr Wa/St | 50 Dom Mind/Psi | 50 Scrap Tw/Elec | 50 PeaceBringer | 50 Blast Fire/Nin | 50 Blast Dp/Ma

AND SO MANY MORE

MetaForce        SigmaForce     MechaForce        TeslaForce          AntiForce          CryoForce           HyperForce         NecroForce        XenoForce
50 Sent En/Sr | 50 Brute Ele/Fi | 50 Sent Er/Inv | 50 Troll Elec/St | 50 Corr Ice/Kin | 50 MM Nin/Co | 50 Scrap Km/Rad | 50 Stal Bs/Sh | 50 Def Rad/Pain

On 5/27/2020 at 9:28 PM, JayboH said:

Is it just me or has there been patches to live recently?  Just today it took awhile and I have it on an SSD

Maybe the game uses server caching of some sort?  They do weekly downtime, a lot of which seems to simply be Microsoft updates and such.  Maybe that causes a small delay when clients connect to a freshly relaunched server.

2 hours ago, Galaxy Brain said:

According to my sources, Dual Titan Weapons is having issues where the combo momentum is not working properly. 

Well, there goes my appetite.