A new build for an old kin/water char- critique/strategy/suggestions requested

Frostweaver

I have been playing this toon for quite some time, and she was basically super-frankenslotted and never really had a 'build', although I wanted to eventually give her a REAL one.

So after going through my characters to get all of them their anniversary badge, I stumbled across her again... and realized I really wanted to play her again. She's only vet level 4, but has a decent history from the level-up process. She has always been a major proc-monster, since long before the term was coined, but I wanted to take it a step or two further with the new sets to enhance her solo survivability as well as her NOT FACEPLANT in a group.

Here's the build I have come up with:

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Natural Defender
Primary Power Set: Kinetics
Secondary Power Set: Water Blast
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Siphon Power -- Acc-I(A)
Level 1: Aqua Bolt -- EntChs-Heal%(A), EntChs-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), EntChs-Dmg/Rchg(3), EntChs-Dmg/EndRdx(5), EntChs-Acc/Dmg(5)
Level 2: Transfusion -- ThfofEss-+End%(A), PwrTrns-+Heal(7), PwrTrns-EndMod(9), Mrc-Rcvry+(9), Mrc-Heal(11), ThfofEss-Acc/Heal(11)
Level 4: Water Burst -- SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(A), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(17), SprDfnBst-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprDfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(19), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(21)
Level 6: Siphon Speed -- PcnoftheT--Rchg%(A), PcnoftheT-Acc/Slow(21), PcnoftheT-EndRdx/Rchg/Slow(23), PcnoftheT-Acc/EndRdx(23), PcnoftheT-Rng/Slow(25), PcnoftheT-Dmg/Slow(25)
Level 8: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(50)
Level 10: Whirlpool -- ImpSwf-Dam%(A), TchofLadG-%Dam(27), ShlBrk-%Dam(27), AchHee-ResDeb%(29), ShlBrk-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(29), ShlBrk-Acc/Rchg(31)
Level 12: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(31), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 14: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 16: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 18: Hydro Blast -- ImpSwf-Dam%(A), ImpSwf-Acc/EndRdx(33)
Level 20: Dehydrate -- ImpSwf-Acc/Slow(A), ShlBrk-%Dam(33), TchoftheN-%Dam(34), TchoftheN-Heal/HP/Regen/Rchg(34), ImpSwf-Dam%(34), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Heal/HP/Regen(36)
Level 22: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(36), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(36), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 26: Transference -- PwrTrns-+Heal(A), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(37), SynSck-EndMod(37), SynSck-EndMod/Rech(39), SynSck-Dam/Rech/Acc(39), SynSck-Dam/Rech(39)
Level 28: Speed Boost -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 30: Water Jet -- EntChs-Heal%(A), EntChs-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), EntChs-Dmg/Rchg(40), EntChs-Dmg/EndRdx(40), EntChs-Acc/Dmg(42), ImpSwf-Dam%(42)
Level 32: Fulcrum Shift -- EndRdx-I(A), Acc-I(42)
Level 35: Steam Spray -- SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(A), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43)
Level 38: Geyser -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(43), SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(45), ExpStr-Dam%(45), ImpSwf-Dam%(46)
Level 41: Dark Embrace -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(46)
Level 44: Weave -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Rct-Def/Rchg(48), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(48), Rct-Def/EndRdx(48), Rct-Def(50)
Level 47: Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Power Boost -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Quick Form
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A), Clr-EndRdx(7)
Level 1: Vigilance
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(13)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PwrTrns-+Heal(A), PwrTrns-EndMod(13), PrfShf-End%(15), PrfShf-EndMod(15)
Level 1: Combo Level 1
Level 1: Combo Level 2
Level 1: Combo Level 3
Level 50: Melee Radial Embodiment
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany
Level 50: Reactive Core Flawless Interface
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon
------------

A few notes on my design strategy:

After putting several builds together, I noticed that I was going almost completely super rare free... so I decided to work with that and make the build 'cheap' relatively.... At exemplar levels, siphon power tends to keep her damage high, while at higher levels fulcrum shift does wonders (as always) Thus, no tidal forces.

She tends to play in melee range almost exclusively, so her mez protection is tied to melee. Exemplared, she has som mez problems, but who doesn't?
I have macros to convert all of her inspirations into purples and breakfrees, although I will still occasionally pop a yellow to deal with stuff like smoke. Usually, a small purple is enough to keep her safe in MOST melee situations, along with FS crippling their damage and a fairly reasonable s/l resistance.

I could not see any way to cap her defenses without crippling her rather sick buffing/debuffing/damage abilities, as this little nixie tends to out-aoe-dps almost all blasters (unless they are standing next to her when she hits FS, in which case they make her look like a kid using a squirt gun) I also didn't bother with super rare or winter sets because mostly they crunch dps, and I don't really need it.

My usual solo strategy is to fly over to a group, target something in the middle, switch to hover, and make sure either my melee is up or pop a purple (or a purple and a break free if it's rikti...) when I drop, Melee immediately aggroes, so I hit FS, and then nuke, splash, and whirlpool.  If the fs didn't stick, I fly back up and siphon, whirlpool and single target or siphon, and steam spray for debuffs and combo points for nuke. With occasional debuffs to recover HP or end as neccessary.

Team, of course, I usually slide in next to the tank, FS for as much of the team as I can, then stand back and apply aoe's, heals, and debuffs as neccessary, but I often won't even turn hover on except on something like an ITF where a stray can suddenly become a huge groups of luts and bosses. Usually I will concentrate single target attacks on stuff like immunes surgeons and guardians, hovering over the fight, and not even worry about getting caught in my own FS... The scrappers and brutes do a lot more damage than I do at damage cap, and my nukes and aoe's still do nasty things even if they don't do quite so much damage.

No hasten. nothing in water, her pools, or kinetics really has a long cooldown, hasten itself would, in fact, be her longest cooldown... and with the amount of -rech she already has, (even without purples) it rarely subtracts more than half a second off of most of her powers except, possibly, power boost. and being up half the time makes power boost already quite powerful. (although I do wish there was a way to make it perma).

Is there a way to drop my reliance on purples and breakfrees to stay near cap, without wrecking my frankenprocs?  Are there some very rare/winter sets that are actually worth slotting, or is me 'el cheapo' build good like it is? Is there a better way to engage solo or on a team? do I have too much end slotted, or too little? does my accuracy suck too much? Is my slotting a full set of pacing of the turtle in siphon speed retarded? Should I replace one of the entropic chaos with winter's bite, apocalypse, or decimation? or maybe lowball a thunderstrike or two for more def at the expense of recharge? Should I drop that Kismet acc for a glad armor resistance to almost cap my s/l and pump up my end a tiny bit more?

I plan on finishing her respec tomorrow afternoon. I would really appreciate feedback... this is the most proc-monster build I have ever SEEN, let alone built.

Edited by Frostweaver
Question- Does speed boost still have to be applied individually, or does it buff your whole team like bubbles and sonic now? I didn't have it in my old build because of too much complaining.

This is a version with much higher ranged defenses, although her accuracy suffers a bit, but she should survive a bit better when FS fails to land and she's not defense-capped from Melee hybrid. She's not as fast as the other version, but she's still fast and cheap.

Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Flight
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Siphon Power -- Acc-I(A)
Level 1: Aqua Bolt -- Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(5), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(5), Thn-Acc/Dmg(7)
Level 2: Transfusion -- ThfofEss-+End%(A), PwrTrns-+Heal(9), PwrTrns-EndMod(9), Mrc-Rcvry+(11), Mrc-Heal(11), ThfofEss-Acc/Heal(13)
Level 4: Water Burst -- SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(A), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), SprDfnBst-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprDfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(21), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(21)
Level 6: Siphon Speed -- PcnoftheT--Rchg%(A), PcnoftheT-Acc/Slow(23), PcnoftheT-EndRdx/Rchg/Slow(23), PcnoftheT-Acc/EndRdx(25), PcnoftheT-Rng/Slow(25), PcnoftheT-Dmg/Slow(27)
Level 8: Stealth -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 10: Whirlpool -- ImpSwf-Dam%(A), TchofLadG-%Dam(27), ShlBrk-%Dam(29), AchHee-ResDeb%(29), ShlBrk-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(31), ShlBrk-Acc/Rchg(31)
Level 12: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(31), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(33), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(33)
Level 14: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 16: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 18: Hydro Blast -- ImpSwf-Acc/EndRdx(A)
Level 20: Dehydrate -- ImpSwf-Acc/Slow(A), ShlBrk-%Dam(33), TchoftheN-%Dam(34), TchoftheN-Heal/HP/Regen/Rchg(34), ImpSwf-Dam%(34), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Heal/HP/Regen(36)
Level 22: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(36), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(36), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 26: Transference -- PwrTrns-+Heal(A), SynSck-EndMod/+RunSpeed(37), SynSck-EndMod(37), SynSck-EndMod/Rech(39), SynSck-Dam/Rech/Acc(39), SynSck-Dam/Rech(39)
Level 28: Speed Boost -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 30: Water Jet -- Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(40), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(42), Thn-Acc/Dmg(42)
Level 32: Fulcrum Shift -- EndRdx-I(A), Acc-I(42)
Level 35: Steam Spray -- SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(A), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43)
Level 38: Geyser -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(43), SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(45), ExpStr-Dam%(45), ImpSwf-Dam%(46)
Level 41: Dark Embrace -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(46), GldArm-ResDam(50)
Level 44: Weave -- Rct-ResDam%(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Rct-Def/Rchg(48), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(48), Rct-Def/EndRdx(48), Rct-Def(50)
Level 47: Invisibility -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Power Boost -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A), Clr-EndRdx(7)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(13)
Level 2: Stamina -- PwrTrns-+Heal(A), PwrTrns-EndMod(15), PrfShf-End%(15), PrfShf-EndMod(17)
Level 50: Melee Radial Embodiment
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany
Level 50: Reactive Core Flawless Interface
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon
------------

Not sure which of the two is better... my other defender is time/elec, which is an UTTERLY different build style. but he did lead to me overslotting transference, in hopes that a couple of applications could make Romulus swishie.

Edited by Frostweaver

17 hours ago, Frostweaver said:

A few notes on my design strategy:

After putting several builds together, I noticed that I was going almost completely super rare free... so I decided to work with that and make the build 'cheap' relatively.... At exemplar levels, siphon power tends to keep her damage high, while at higher levels fulcrum shift does wonders (as always) Thus, no tidal forces.

She tends to play in melee range almost exclusively, so her mez protection is tied to melee. Exemplared, she has som mez problems, but who doesn't?
I have macros to convert all of her inspirations into purples and breakfrees, although I will still occasionally pop a yellow to deal with stuff like smoke. Usually, a small purple is enough to keep her safe in MOST melee situations, along with FS crippling their damage and a fairly reasonable s/l resistance.

I could not see any way to cap her defenses without crippling her rather sick buffing/debuffing/damage abilities, as this little nixie tends to out-aoe-dps almost all blasters (unless they are standing next to her when she hits FS, in which case they make her look like a kid using a squirt gun) I also didn't bother with super rare or winter sets because mostly they crunch dps, and I don't really need it.

My usual solo strategy is to fly over to a group, target something in the middle, switch to hover, and make sure either my melee is up or pop a purple (or a purple and a break free if it's rikti...) when I drop, Melee immediately aggroes, so I hit FS, and then nuke, splash, and whirlpool.  If the fs didn't stick, I fly back up and siphon, whirlpool and single target or siphon, and steam spray for debuffs and combo points for nuke. With occasional debuffs to recover HP or end as neccessary.

Team, of course, I usually slide in next to the tank, FS for as much of the team as I can, then stand back and apply aoe's, heals, and debuffs as neccessary, but I often won't even turn hover on except on something like an ITF where a stray can suddenly become a huge groups of luts and bosses. Usually I will concentrate single target attacks on stuff like immunes surgeons and guardians, hovering over the fight, and not even worry about getting caught in my own FS... The scrappers and brutes do a lot more damage than I do at damage cap, and my nukes and aoe's still do nasty things even if they don't do quite so much damage.

No hasten. nothing in water, her pools, or kinetics really has a long cooldown, hasten itself would, in fact, be her longest cooldown... and with the amount of -rech she already has, (even without purples) it rarely subtracts more than half a second off of most of her powers except, possibly, power boost. and being up half the time makes power boost already quite powerful. (although I do wish there was a way to make it perma).

Is there a way to drop my reliance on purples and breakfrees to stay near cap, without wrecking my frankenprocs?  Are there some very rare/winter sets that are actually worth slotting, or is me 'el cheapo' build good like it is? Is there a better way to engage solo or on a team? do I have too much end slotted, or too little? does my accuracy suck too much? Is my slotting a full set of pacing of the turtle in siphon speed retarded? Should I replace one of the entropic chaos with winter's bite, apocalypse, or decimation? or maybe lowball a thunderstrike or two for more def at the expense of recharge? Should I drop that Kismet acc for a glad armor resistance to almost cap my s/l and pump up my end a tiny bit more?

I plan on finishing her respec tomorrow afternoon. I would really appreciate feedback... this is the most proc-monster build I have ever SEEN, let alone built.

Edited 9 hours ago by Frostweaver
Question- Does speed boost still have to be applied individually, or does it buff your whole team like bubbles and sonic now? I didn't have it in my old build because of too much complaining.

So, you want to exemplar, fight in melee, have mez protection, use procs, have good resistances, and have good defenses? You kind of want to have everything don't you? *sigh* Let me see what I have in my build chest.

*rummages around tossing out random kinetics builds until the room is virtually filled with them*

Ah, kin/water defender with softcapped defenses and rune of protection. Why don't you try this on?

Build:

Spoiler

Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Transfusion -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-EndRdx/Rchg(13), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(40), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(40), NmnCnv-Heal(42), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(46)
Level 1: Aqua Bolt -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(3), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 2: Siphon Power -- Acc-I(A)
Level 4: Water Burst -- SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg(A), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprVglAss-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), FrcFdb-Rechg%(7)
Level 6: Siphon Speed -- Acc-I(A)
Level 8: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(9), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(9), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(11), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(11), Ksm-ToHit+(33)
Level 10: Whirlpool -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(17), Artl-Dam/Rech(17), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(19), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(19), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(21)
Level 12: Speed Boost -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(13)
Level 14: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(27), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(29), UnbGrd-Max HP%(29), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(31), GldArm-3defTpProc(34)
Level 18: Weave -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-EndRdx(21), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(23), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(23), RedFrt-Def(25), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(27)
Level 20: Dehydrate -- GldJvl-Acc/Dmg(A), GldJvl-Dam%(25), Thn-Acc/Dmg(37), TchofLadG-%Dam(43), TchoftheN-%Dam(43), AchHee-ResDeb%(46)
Level 22: Spirit Ward -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 24: Mystic Flight -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(46)
Level 26: Transference -- PrfShf-EndMod/Acc(A)
Level 28: Water Jet -- GldJvl-Acc/Dmg(A), GldJvl-Dam%(31), Thn-Acc/Dmg(31), ImpSwf-Dam%(33), Dcm-Build%(33)
Level 30: Rune of Protection -- TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(34), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(34)
Level 32: Fulcrum Shift -- Acc-I(A)
Level 35: Scorpion Shield -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-EndRdx(36), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(36), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(36), RedFrt-Def(37), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(37)
Level 38: Geyser -- SprVglAss-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprVglAss-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), SprVglAss-Rchg/+Absorb(39), PstBls-Dam%(39), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(40), FrcFdb-Rechg%(45)
Level 41: Steam Spray -- SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBst-Dmg/Rchg(42), SprDfnBst-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprDfnBst-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48), SprDfnBst-Rchg/Heal%(48)
Level 44: Repel -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(45)
Level 47: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(48)
Level 49: Web Cocoon -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(50), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(50), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(50)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(45)
Level 50: Cardiac Core Paragon 
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
		|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
		|MxDz;1571;736;1472;HEX;|
		|78DA95944B4F135114C7EF3C4A696929B53C0AE55D1068616801D724821AC32388A|
		|F259994019A9069994E8D2C8C4F3E809AE0C6F7C2A50BDF5B3F803B1F0BDDB95017|
		|A80B8DBA30F5CCFC0FA54957DEB4F3BBF7DC7BEEF99F3377EEDCD9E9C0C32317278|
		|5543FB5AE170A4BD3C68A612E1B96775EB78B96BE2E9CE6A57FF3EECCD2C1E2CA8A|
		|3693350D3B9B29C4CAE645DD5C3596B5D3BAEDACA1CDECF05173CDB00CD3D6763BA|
		|1855C6E5D9B35747228AC65F341777C38BBBA6667CDD5803B3A9EB33286B5E9C720|
		|6F18CBB143F96C469BCA5956316FE7ACA5393D63D0A3408136A3246D82FEA64C0FC|
		|9115BF28863D449AB22B0080E1C679E00874E8223A7C07371C18D7C6F09D726DF66|
		|DE016BEE82F5F798F7C11CC59524277049486D8ECD27CED37E0AB4284A4A75D7A9E|
		|3CC09B0664B76B941F0B0BF87FDC3546F2FE7E26D84C6DA066613E88F30671497DD|
		|7F6979872A2E506C1FE7E2533CEE5C83CAF480FB6A985EB0B1162C90963AF84A751|
		|FA02FF01E94485310732258A22614B2845865E80754B4FD04DB7F33FF809D2D92AB|
		|AE670C63957CC3EC1BF62393C610D81C6006C1683DD856075EA20C239C616408FB4|
		|587C13E7E7B8957509D88C23EF292C611555CED17A289B368DAC1DC75B2B570D62D|
		|9CF508675D24B4F2FAD66DD97D3B97297E0C3635C6F13B397E27C7EF7E807CBB6FD|
		|2784015DB14A303F9CA1D49E4D19366FE82EF19DABE8B4F42179F843C4DF5729D7A|
		|B94E71AE539CEB14E73AF5719DFAB84E5BA4B39FEBD49FC6A9DB3FC63CC07C01BD0|
		|3324EC0309FCA2BE43BC8BE838FA06FE831F30998780A8E3E633E07F3B445129AA5|
		|24EF37FC11F17AE9BD6B3CA72591E3287383DC5388A9A45ECB6EFDD26F986F99EFC|
		|076B5FCC5D2CF398D3389B2A594A89A4D5559D25596F12ACB449565B6D2E2436EF3|
		|6AF9E6292DA8DC756E03D7C3D7407701EBDAF13B7745E5ECB74A4B0FEAF7B56AD5F|
		|73D8B245DE38ADE003F35EFE5FDB9A2FFA5A2FFFF6D923EB034E7F40F2C89283D|
		|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

Ok, so the idea here is avoid all recharge in dehydrate and water jet in order to let those procs go off all the time. This allows single target damage to be quite high. The build has damn near softcapped range and s/l defense. Now, because virtually every melee attack has some kind of s/l component this essentially makes us softcapped to melee too. S/L resistances are capped and all other resistances are around 45% when rune of protection is up (and you'll have mez protection). With the FF procs going off a lot , I think you'll be able to keep RoP up around 60-65% of time. Also, we have taken repel slotted with the FF proc and kd to kb, this allows us to do even more knockdown while in melee range and adds some needed survivability and extra recharge procs. I love repel when its slotted this way when combined with good defenses, please try it. I took the cardiac alpha in order to avoid enhancing recharge in any of the powers and it seemed like the best option, providing restances and endurance reduction. I also tried to keep this relatively cheap and so there are no purple sets, but I did use +5s in hasten, siphon power, fulcrum shift, and siphon power. These are necessary in order to get us to the acc cap against +3s and to get to the ED cap in hasten. Both transfusion and transfgerrence have no -recov and so slotting it for end drain will not have the desired effect and so I slotted them differently (essentially due to how mob endurance works you need to floor their recov and end drain in order for them not to attack because they will attack as soon as they have 1 end). Anyway, let me know what you think. 

Edit: Oh, and I abandoned the flying and necessity of the melee hybrid because the build is softcapped. Go for the assault hybrid instead for that sweet double hit dmg. Kinetics just plays better in the fray due to how fulcrum shift works. In my opinion at least.

Edited by Darkir

1 hour ago, Darkir said:

Does speed boost still have to be applied individually, or does it buff your whole team like bubbles and sonic now? I didn't have it in my old build because of too much complaining.

It buffs the whole team. If people don't want it, they can turn the speed off at null the gull.

19 hours ago, Frostweaver said:

1. Is there a way to drop my reliance on purples and breakfrees to stay near cap, without wrecking my frankenprocs?

Yes, rune of protection.

2.  Are there some very rare/winter sets that are actually worth slotting, or is me 'el cheapo' build good like it is? Is there a better way to engage solo or on a team? do I have too much end slotted, or too little?

Yes, possibly. Depending on how we are building either superior avalanche or blistering cold could be quite useful. Purples are always great for the recharge and acc (some of them have acc anyway). The confusion purple can also be used for another +5 to ranged def possibly, but all of this depends on our goals and how we are building.

3. Is there a better way to engage solo or on a team?

Yeah, go into the fray so that every fulcrum shift hits you and you cap yourself after one use (as a defender).

4. do I have too much end slotted, or too little?

Too much end in transfusion and transference in my opinion. Without a way to do -recov, -end is basically useless on mobs.

5. does my accuracy suck too much?

I like to have 95% acc to +3s, some of your powers aren't quite there yet. Fulcrum shift being one.

6.  Is my slotting a full set of pacing of the turtle in siphon speed retarded?

Yes. ^_^

7. Should I replace one of the entropic chaos with winter's bite, apocalypse, or decimation? or maybe lowball a thunderstrike or two for more def at the expense of recharge? Should I drop that Kismet acc for a glad armor resistance to almost cap my s/l and pump up my end a tiny bit more?

I posted the build I think you should go with instead and so I will let the build answer these questions. 

Thanks for your feedback.

I boosted the price of the build a bit by replacing one of the thunderstrikes with a set of 5 slotted superior winter's bite, which offers more range def.

I went ahead and put in hasten, ditched the flight and stealth pool, and went with SS stealth slotted so I could still stealth exemplared content... If I need to do other exemp content I can dual-box, join a team, or play with my husband. I lost a little global, but hasten more than picked up the slack.

I realized that Not taking a team buff that offers almost 40% resistance to s/e was stupid and selfish. Also gave me another place to slot some s/l/m defense, so increase density is in.

I managed to boost up end to 109%. and recovery post incarnates is truly sick. enough to (as your build did) run repel as an ice patch and FF -rech mule.

I still like the melee hybrid, because it gives outstanding status resistance and incarnate-level defense boosts, and in the middle of a big melee it makes you almost untouchable. I also still like dark embrace, and as a defender power boost affects a crap ton of my powers. It is also up half the time, and even if there's little around to fuel melee hybrid, it still greatly boosts my defenses. I am not that impressed with the assault radial because it doesn't carry over procs and uses defender base damage, which is like... the lowest in the game. It would probably work better on a Corrupter with decent rain attacks.

FS and most of my powers now are able to 95% most +4 content.

Edited by Frostweaver