[v4.0.0] Tri-form Warshade Symbiosis

For anyone who wants to refer to the prior versions of my Warshade builds, and there is still some useful info to be found in those older posts, they can be found in the links below:

So I made a mathematical discovery regarding a matrix of recharge possibilities in which you can achieve perma Light Form or Eclipse without needing Hasten and then proceeded to take that insight to its logical conclusion so as to develop a Tri-form Peacebringer and Warshade build that would not need to rely on Hasten to "close the recharge gap" on Light Form or Eclipse (although Eclipse is a little trickier in this regard since it is dependent upon having $Targets to drain for the buffing, just like the Warshade Mire powers).  I'll be reposting the chart for that info below, but I wanted to provide the impetus for why this (new?) build is being posted.  And yes, there will be a Peacebringer counterpart to this post, since although the two Kheldians do share some (some...) similarities they also have some pretty radical differences that have pretty dramatic impacts on their respective builds.  So while they can "mirror" each other to a certain degree, there are also points of divergence that keep the "mirroring" from being a straight up one to one translation between them.

For one thing, Warshades have more Human form powers that are useful enough to warrant slotting ...

So, with all of that said, you know what time it is (again) ...

WALL OF TEXT CRITS YOU!!!

Yes … You Have Been Warned … again …

... it keeps being necessary for some reason ...

spacer.png

So ... first things first.

Here's the important thing you need to know about how to perma Eclipse without resorting to use of Hasten.

Eclipse has a 300s recharge on a 90s duration.

300 / 90 = 3.3334 = +233.34% recharge buffing from all sources to perma.

However, each Force Feedback proc (functionally) applies a -5 to the 300 before dividing by 90 in order to compute recharge needed.  You can then generate a matrix of possibilities for how many Force Feedback procs are needed within the 90s duration to be able to perma Eclipse so as to "close the perma gap" due to insufficient recharge.  Note that since it is not possible to get Force Feedback to (usefully) proc more often than once per 5 seconds, there is a theoretical upper limit of 18 Force Feedback procs per 90s that can make a useful difference in how quickly Eclipse recharges.

Number of Force Feedback procs per 90s to make Eclipse perma at various total recharge values from all sources:

1. (300 - (1 * 5)) / 90 = 3.2778 = +227.78%
  2. (300 - (2 * 5)) / 90 = 3.2222 = +222.22%
  3. (300 - (3 * 5)) / 90 = 3.1667 = +216.67% (note: this means 1 Force Feedback proc every ~30s on average every 90s, which is pathetically easy to achieve)
  4. (300 - (4 * 5)) / 90 = 3.1111 = +211.11%
  5. (300 - (5 * 5)) / 90 = 3.0556 = +205.56%
  6. (300 - (6 * 5)) / 90 = 3.0000 = +200.00% (note: this means 1 Force Feedback proc every ~15s on average every 90s, which ought to be routinely achievable)
  7. (300 - (7 * 5)) / 90 = 2.9444 = +194.44%
  8. (300 - (8 * 5)) / 90 = 2.8889 = +188.89%
  9. (300 - (9 * 5)) / 90 = 2.8333 = +183.33% (note: this means 1 Force Feedback proc every ~10s on average every 90s, which can be difficult to sustain)
  10. (300 - (10 * 5)) / 90 = 2.7778 = +177.78%
  11. (300 - (11 * 5)) / 90 = 2.7222 = +172.22%
  12. (300 - (12 * 5)) / 90 = 2.6667 = +166.67%
  13. (300 - (13 * 5)) / 90 = 2.6111 = +161.11%
  14. (300 - (14 * 5)) / 90 = 2.5556 = +155.56%
  15. (300 - (15 * 5)) / 90 = 2.5000 = +150.00%
  16. (300 - (16 * 5)) / 90 = 2.4444 = +144.44%
  17. (300 - (17 * 5)) / 90 = 2.3889 = +138.89%
  18. (300 - (18 * 5)) / 90 = 2.3333 = +133.33%

Since Eclipse is a minimum Level 38 power, it can only be accessed at Exemplar Levels 33+ ... and the Scaling Modifiers for enhancement levels does not begin to drop until reaching Level 1-31.  This means that if you slot 50+5 IOs into Eclipse then Eclipse will ALWAYS gain the benefit of the maximum enhancement value at all Exemplar Levels relevant to Eclipse (because you lose access to the power before getting low enough to start losing enhancement value).  So don't attune frankenslots in Eclipse (unless if you're slotting for set bonuses) ... boost them!

Eclipse can be 4-slotted with a common 50 Accuracy IO along with Resistance/Recharge set IOs from Titanium Coating, Aegis and Unbreakable Guard for a total of +94.56% recharge enhancement.  With an additional +102.5% global recharge from set bonuses (so total +197.06% recharge on Eclipse) you would only need 7 Force Feedback procs per 90s in order to be able to perma Eclipse WITHOUT NEEDING HASTEN.  Being able to rack up 7 Force Feedback procs within 90s sounds like a reasonable possibility when using Gravitic Emanation (Human form), Dark Nova Detonation (Nova form) or Black Dwarf Strike (Dwarf form) with Force Feedback procs slotted into them.

In the build plans you'll be seeing below (one for leveling and the other as a "finished" Superior/Purple 50 build) there are essentially two breakpoints from the above chart that are relevant to how this build will play when fully slotted.

Prior to Superior/Purple 50 completion, the build will have +102.5% global recharge.

Add that to the +78.55% recharge enhancement slotting in Eclipse (which isn't +5 boosted yet because, leveling) and you get +181.05% recharge with Level 50 set enhancements.

This falls about midway between rows 9 and 10 of the above chart ... so use the (lower) 10 Force Feedback procs required per 90s line that lies just under that amount at +177.78% total recharge.

So with 10 Force Feedback procs per 90s (approximately 1 every 9s) you can re-cast Eclipse before the 90s buff duration expires (assuming you're in a location where there are plentiful $Targets for that to make sense at that time).  This is likely not sustainable except in Nova or Dwarf forms.

However, the Superior/Purple 50 version  of the build will have +120% global recharge.

Add that to the 94.56% recharge enhancement slotting in Eclipse (which is now using +5 boosted frankenslotting) and you get +214.56 recharge with Level 50+5 set enhancements.

This falls about midway between rows 3 and 4 of the above chart ... so use the (lower) 4 Force Feedback procs required per 90s line that lies just under that amount at +211.11% total recharge.

So with a mere 4 Force Feedback procs per 90s (approximately 1 every 22.5s) you can re-cast Eclipse before the 90s buff duration expires (assuming you're in a location where there are plentiful $Targets for that to make sense at that time).  This should be relatively trivial to achieve, regardless of which form you're in.

So to summarize, being able to increase the global recharge by an additional +17.5% above the leveling build baseline resulted in a 60% reduction of the number of Force Feedback procs needed to perma Eclipse without needing to rely on Hasten.

I would also point out that, all else being equal (which it wouldn't be, but this is a counterfactual thought experiment) ... if Hasten's +70% recharge were layered on top of the +120% recharge of the Superior/Purple 50 version of the build, the recharge time for Eclipse would fall to ~78.01s which is just barely 12s shy of the 90s duration.  That would allow for a bit more "margin" within which to refresh Eclipse on a fresh set of $Targets and would amount to a difference of 17.36s without Force Feedback procs factored in (which, of course, moves the goalposts, so to speak, when factoring those procs into the equation).  But relative to Eclipse's duration of 90s, that 12s gain on recharge probably isn't as valuable as it might at first appear given then you aren't necessarily going to have a $Target rich environment around you "reliably" (like Clockwork?) just in time every 90s to use Eclipse on.  That's also not including the additional complicating factor that the 120s duration of Hasten does NOT conveniently align with the 90s duration of Eclipse ... meaning that if you're not in Human form at exactly the right moment(s) to recast Hasten "for" Eclipse, you wind up with a markedly less efficient means of recharging Eclipse.  Without Hasten, you only need to be in Human form briefly enough to cast Eclipse (and presumably Sunless Mire immediately after that) at which point you are free to assume any form(s) you want for any reason at any time.  But with Hasten, you need to return to Human form for both Eclipse AND Hasten ... and since their recharge and duration times do not align with each other that means you're "forced" to revert to Human form to use one or the other (or both) more frequently than you might like or is practical given the circumstances you're playing in.

By removing Hasten from the "requirements" for perma Eclipse, you have less ... demand ... for reverting to Human form just to maintain/sustain perma status on Hasten in addition to Eclipse.  This simplification reduces "form pressure" to be in particular forms at specific intervals in order to maintain and sustain peak performance.  For casual players like me, that is sufficient benefit to have a more freewheeling Tri-form gameplay experience.  I would rather have to score 4 Force Feedback procs, via ANY form, every 90s than I would prefer to have to keep reverting to Human form to perma Hasten AND Eclipse on dissimilar recharge schedules that do not synchronize all that well.

A few other changes have cropped up in the current build relative to the v3.0.0 posting.  For one, the slot pressure became even more acute such that I had to pull slots out of Sunless Mire and Quasar(!) in order to achieve the necessary objective of rebalancing and reshuffling slots in order to add a Force Feedback proc to both Dark Nova Detonation and Black Dwarf Strike so as to have a Force Feedback proc slotted into all three forms.  Shifting the slots around in this manner is what then enabled a whopping +20% global recharge gain on the leveling build and an almost incomprehensible +37.5% global recharge gain in the Superior/Purple 50 "finalized" build relative to the performance in the previous v3.0.0 build.  At the same time though, core slotting priorities have been preserved (and in a number of ways improved upon) so as to yield an even "tighter" completed whole compared to the prior effort.

Another point that kind of blew my mind is that by sacrificing a mere +2.5% global recharge on the Superior/Purple 50 build out (so needing 4 Force Feedback procs instead of only 3 in order to perma Eclipse) I was able to pour a considerable increase to overall build damage production into the mix.  While the leveling build retains its +24% global damage set bonus, the Superior/Purple 50 pushes that up to a whopping +33.5% global damage set bonus, which quite possibly may be the highest I've ever been able to cram onto a build with as much recharge as this one has going for it.  However, in order to achieve that I did need to sacrifice a smidgeon of global recharge ... but all other factors being equal, I figure that an additional +3% damage is better for the build overall than another +2.5% recharge, all things considered.

However, all of these factors mean that unlike with most of my builds, the Superior/Purple 50 structure is the intended "end state" of the build that is intended to be played in perpetuity as the "finished" version of the build.  So with that in mind, I've structured the pre-50 leveling version of the build to lead into/feed into the Superior/Purple 50 endgame upgrades with the minimum amount of hassle.  Consequently, most of the slotting in the build is intended to be Attuned rather than Fixed to specific levels, and I've tried to reflect that on the leveling build by showing "minimum attuned" levels where possible so as to give a sense of when various enhancements need to be acquired while leveling up so as to "grow into" the build over time.  That way, by the time you reach Level 50, the only thing left to acquire are Common 50 IOs, HOs, Boosters, Catalysts, and Purple 50 set IOs ... and there won't be an endless shopping list for those, so it ought to be manageable.

Another thing to note is that in this version I actually succeeded in cramming in additional global set bonuses to Range (courtesy of the new Bombardment set!), HP, Regeneration, Resistances and even Running Speed (so Dwarf form isn't quite as much of a slowpoke!).  Overall, I'm very happy with where everything "settled into place" since it yields a better balanced and more cohesive combination of powers and capabilities that enables three "strong" forms which each have their own identities but which are also mutually supporting.

The last thing I'll mention here is that I'm really disappointed in myself for not seeing what has been sitting in my blind spot for Kheldians almost this whole time here on Homecoming.

The Flight pool.

Specifically ... Hover.

One of the frustrations of playing Human form Warshade, particularly pre-Nova form, has always been the fact that Peacebringers can Fly from Level 1 in Human form, but Warshades were firmly nailed down to the ground (and originally couldn't even get Combat Jumping until Level 6 when you'd be wanting to get Nova form anyway).  But now, here on Homecoming, you can pick up your first Pool powers starting at Level 4 ... and being able to Hover as a Warshade who can use Ebon Eye and Gravimetric Snare, so as to play "Keep Away" and not be vulnerable to melee swarming, is simply HUGE for how much of a difference it makes in the lower levels when you're first starting out!  It also makes it possible/feasible/viable to stay in Human form for hover blasting so as to prevent runners ... because Gravimetric Snare is an Immobilize power, allowing you to "park" $Targets so they can't get away from you while you sequentially blast them from "on high" above them (where they can't reach you to melee you).  This opens up a whole range of vertical movement and tactics that simply doesn't exist without access to Hover!

Additionally, you're a Warshade ... you've got Shadow Step from Level 1 and can Teleport.  Combine that with Hover at Level 4 and you've got your travel power combination that Exemplars from 1-50.  And then once you reach Level 22 you can slot an Attuned Luck of the Gambler global recharge IO into Hover and just keep on cruising.

When I was working in the build planner I kept thinking I needed a 5th Defense power beyond Shadow Cloak, Grant Invisibility, Maneuvers and Vengeance (so as to slot that last Luck of the Gambler) and at first thought I'd need to take Stealth ... which was totally redundant since Shadow Cloak and Stealth are mutually exclusive, but I only needed a One Slot Wonder™ mule power.  Then I figured I could swap out Stealth for Combat Jumping, but still hadn't realized that Hover was also available (now).  It took a couple of rounds of revision before it finally dawned on me that Hover would be WAY MORE USEFUL to my Human form than Combat Jumping EVER could (see: hanging in the sky the way that bricks don't) and that's when a number of other things started falling into place.  After all, I didn't "need" Hover in order to get around for travel ... but having Hover synergized just too well both for offense and travel that I've been kicking myself ever since for being so hidebound and Olde Skool that I was still thinking that Warshades were still locked out of the Flight pool, when in fact they aren't.

So yay!  Hover made it into the build!

Hello Hover+Shadow Step for all my long distance travel needs!

And even better yet, that +10% Range global set bonus from slotting Bombardment into two Nova powers also boosts the range of Shadow Step and Black Dwarf Step!  Win-Win-WIN!  😎

I think that's enough pontificating and preamble on what's going on in the build posts you'll see below.  However, because I've had to modify some of my keybind files to accommodate the new changes, I'll be including an update to the more modern structuring of my keybinds in this build post also.

Also, please note that the attached .mxd file has both builds in it.  Use the Alternate Slotting feature to flip to the other build once you've imported from the .mxd file.  Also, since this build is using the (current as of 14 May 2020) bleeding edge update to MRBU ... so if you're having trouble opening the build from the attached .mxd file (it's the same file on both builds) you'll want to download/update your build planner using LINK and LINK for updates.

Enjoy!

Edited by Redlynne

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

Alright … time to explain the bindloadfile strategy that I use for controlling my Kheldians, because without well written bindloadfile keybinds you're going to find playing a Kheldian WAY MORE annoying that it necessarily needs to be!

So, first of all, I need to explain what my keyboard and mouse setup is, simply so as to make the ergonomics of my user interface is like.
 I use a (wired) full keyboard Apple Keyboard (I'm a Mac user) ... and I use a dirt cheap wired Logitech B100 mouse.  These items look like this:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

My actual default keybinds that get used for ALL of my alts as a baseline which then gets overwritten by character specific keybind files is this one:

keybinds.txt

Spoiler

1 "powexectray 1 2"
2 "powexectray 2 2"
3 "powexectray 3 2"
4 "powexectray 4 2"
5 "powexectray 5 2"
6 "powexectray 6 2"
7 "powexectray 7 2"
8 "powexectray 8 2"
9 "powexectray 9 2"
0 "powexectray 10 2"
F1 "powexectray 1 3"
F2 "powexectray 2 3"
F3 "powexectray 3 3"
F4 "powexectray 4 3"
F5 "powexectray 5 3"
F6 "powexectray 6 3"
F7 "powexectray 7 3"
F8 "powexectray 8 3"
F9 "powexectray 9 3"
F10 "powexectray 10 3"
shift+1 "powexectray 1 4"
shift+2 "powexectray 2 4"
shift+3 "powexectray 3 4"
shift+4 "powexectray 4 4"
shift+5 "powexectray 5 4"
shift+6 "powexectray 6 4"
shift+7 "powexectray 7 4"
shift+8 "powexectray 8 4"
shift+9 "powexectray 9 4"
shift+0 "powexectray 10 4"
shift+F1 "powexectray 1 5"
shift+F2 "powexectray 2 5"
shift+F3 "powexectray 3 5"
shift+F4 "powexectray 4 5"
shift+F5 "powexectray 5 5"
shift+F6 "powexectray 6 5"
shift+F7 "powexectray 7 5"
shift+F8 "powexectray 8 5"
shift+F9 "powexectray 9 5"
shift+F10 "powexectray 10 5"
ctrl+1 "powexectray 1 6"
ctrl+2 "powexectray 2 6"
ctrl+3 "powexectray 3 6"
ctrl+4 "powexectray 4 6"
ctrl+5 "powexectray 5 6"
ctrl+6 "powexectray 6 6"
ctrl+7 "powexectray 7 6"
ctrl+8 "powexectray 8 6"
ctrl+9 "powexectray 9 6"
ctrl+0 "powexectray 10 6"
ctrl+F1 "powexectray 1 7"
ctrl+F2 "powexectray 2 7"
ctrl+F3 "powexectray 3 7"
ctrl+F4 "powexectray 4 7"
ctrl+F5 "powexectray 5 7"
ctrl+F6 "powexectray 6 7"
ctrl+F7 "powexectray 7 7"
ctrl+F8 "powexectray 8 7"
ctrl+F9 "powexectray 9 7"
ctrl+F10 "powexectray 10 7"
alt+1 "powexectray 1 8"
alt+2 "powexectray 2 8"
alt+3 "powexectray 3 8"
alt+4 "powexectray 4 8"
alt+5 "powexectray 5 8"
alt+6 "powexectray 6 8"
alt+7 "powexectray 7 8"
alt+8 "powexectray 8 8"
alt+9 "powexectray 9 8"
alt+0 "powexectray 10 8"
alt+F1 "powexectray 1 9"
alt+F2 "powexectray 2 9"
alt+F3 "powexectray 3 9"
alt+F4 "powexectray 4 9"
alt+F5 "powexectray 5 9"
alt+F6 "powexectray 6 9"
alt+F7 "powexectray 7 9"
alt+F8 "powexectray 8 9"
alt+F9 "powexectray 9 9"
alt+F10 "powexectray 10 9"
shift+ctrl+1 "inspexec_slot 1"
shift+ctrl+2 "inspexec_slot 2"
shift+ctrl+3 "inspexec_slot 3"
shift+ctrl+4 "inspexec_slot 4"
shift+ctrl+5 "inspexec_slot 5"
shift+ctrl "nop"
F11 say "Ready!$$emote thumbsup"
F12 say "$battlecry$$emote attack"
shift+F11 say "HELP!$$emote whistle"
shift+F12 say "RUN!"
lalt "nop"
w "+left"
e "+forward"
r "+right"
s "+turnleft"
d "+backward"
f "+turnright"
up "nop"
space "+up"
shift+space "+down"
ctrl+space "nop"
q "powexectray 5 9"
shift+q "++autorun"
ctrl+q "powexectray 10 9"
alt+q "nop"
a "powexectray 6 9"
shift+a "powexectray 7 9"
ctrl+a "powexectray 8 9"
alt+a "powexectray 9 9"
tilde "targetcustomnear enemy alive$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Quantum$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Void$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Cyst$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Sapper"
shift+tilde "targetcustomnext enemy defeated"
ctrl+tilde "follow"
' "afk Typing…$$startchat"
- "nop"
alt+- "nop"
/ "nop"
\ "menu"
b "nop"
backspace "afk Sending tell…$$autoreply"
c "nop"
comma "nop"
shift+comma "show chat$$beginchat /tell $target, "
delete "++first"
down "powexecname Hover"
end "+zoomout"
enter "nop"
shift+enter "nop"
ctrl+enter "em point$$say $target sighted."
equals "nop"
alt+equals "nop"
esc "unselect"
h "nop"
home "+zoomin"
nop "+lookup"
lctrl+lalt "+camrotate"
lcontrol "nop"
lctrl "nop"
left "nop"
leftarrow "nop"
; "em text$$ah"
m "em text$$windowtoggle mission"
shift+m "em smartphone$$windowtoggle contacts"
ctrl+m "em calculate$$map"
mbutton "nop"
mousechord "nop"
mousewheel "powexecunqueue"
n "nop"
p "powers"
pagedown "sync$$reloadgfx$$camreset$$camdist 24"
pageup "nop"
ralt "nop"
rbutton "+mouse_look"
right "nop"
rightarrow "nop"
sysrq "nop"
shift+[ "screenshot"
t "nop"
tab "target_enemy_next"
ctrl+tab "nop"
shift+tab "target_enemy_prev"
v "nop"
ctrl+v "nop"
x "nop"
z "nop"

• The ESC through F1-F12 keys get used.
  • The Tilde through Backspace keys get used.
  • TAB is rarely (if ever) used, but it does happen occasionally.
  • Q and A are usually used for "throttle" functions in games, but I use them here for things like Jump Pack/Auto Run/Walk on the Q key (with modifiers for the extra functions) and doing the Ninja Run, Power Surge/Sprint toggling on the A key (with modifiers to differentiate) via slotting of those powers in specific slots in tray 9.
  • WER SDF are my movement keys, and I "invert the T" so as to put side to side strafing movement on top, with turning down below.
  • Backspace is used to return tells.
  • Backslash is used to open the Menu (so as to change costumes, check ID or simply Quit).
  • I have the Apostrophe key custom coded to require to startchat, so as to prevent "rolling startchat" after hitting Enter to actually send a chat.
  • The Semicolon key I have custom bound to toggle the Auction House with an emote to pull out a smartphone for texting while interacting with the Auction House.
  • M (without and with modifiers) brings up my Mission window (M), or my Contacts window (Shift+M), or the Map (Control+M), complete with associated emotes for each.
  • Spacebar is, of course, Jump and "fly up" ... while Shift+Spacebar is used to "fly down" when needed ... and Control+Spacebar activates the Jump Pack via keybind to a specific slot in tray 9.

spacer.png

Which then brings me to all of the Kheldian keybinds that I layer on top of this (including for controlling Mastermind Pets, as it turns out).

WS.txt

t "powexectoggleoff Black Dwarf$$powexectoggleon Dark Nova"
g "powexectoggleoff Dark Nova$$powexectoggleoff Black Dwarf"
b "powexectoggleoff Dark Nova$$powexectoggleon Black Dwarf"
1 "powexectray 1 2"
2 "powexectray 2 2"
3 "powexectray 3 2$$powexectray 5 1$$powexectray 1 1"
4 "powexectray 4 2$$powexectray 6 1$$powexectray 2 1"
5 "powexectray 5 2$$powexectray 7 1$$powexectray 3 1"
6 "powexectray 6 2$$powexectray 8 1$$powexectray 4 1"
7 "powexectray 7 2$$powexectray 9 1"
8 "powexectray 8 2"
9 "powexectray 9 2"
0 "powexectray 10 2"
right "powexecname Shadow Step$$powexecname Black Dwarf Step"
shift+right "powexecname Shadow Slip"
down "powexecname Hover"
shift+down "powexecname Shadow Recall"
shift+left "powexecname Nebulous Form"
lshift+lbutton "powexecname Shadow Step$$powexecname Black Dwarf Step"

• T shifts to Nova Form.
  • G shifts to Human Form.
  • B shifts to Dwarf Form.
  • Tray 1 slots 1-4 are Nova form powers.
  • Tray 1 slots 5-9 are Dwarf form powers.
  • Trays 2+ slots 1-10 are Human form powers (etc.).
  • Right Arrow is an alternative way to cast Shadow Step or Black Dwarf Step which will enable the teleport rings so you can check which destinations can be reached.
  • Shift+Right Arrow toggles on/off Shadow Slip (which isn't included in this build, but just in case someone wants to respec into it).
  • Down Arrow toggles on/off Hover.
  • Shift+Down Arrow casts Shadow Recall to teleport teammates to your location.
  • Shift+Left Arrow toggles on/off Nebulous Form.
  • LShift+LButton activates either Shadow Step or Black Dwarf Step teleport all in one click (the Teleport Bind™).

Simple and easy to use … because I'm not calling up other bindloadfiles depending on what form I'm in, and the power activation keybinds work on a "fall through" implementation where if a key can't be used in one form it'll fall back to being used in the next form, thanks to the Form lockouts.  Additionally, since everything is addressed by tray and slot positions I can rearrange my powers in my trays without needing to rewrite by bindloadfile that controls my user interface.  The only trick is to dedicate Tray 1 to all of your Nova and Dwarf Form powers and keep Tray 1 visible at all times, then use Trays 2-9 for Human Form powers.

Note that the above keybinding scheme is an All In One format which uses only a single bindloadfile to control all three forms (simultaneously?) and relies on the intellegence/situational awareness of the Player to take full advantage of everything and "know" what needs to be done when (and why) while playing a Warshade.

Edited by Redlynne

IifneyR.gif

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Spoiler

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1742;791;1582;HEX;|
|78DA6D94CB4F135114C6CFCCDCA114FA6E7996B7BC1F854674638C1110220165A1B|
|232750A4526A9D4D08212C5B7C6A8BC748146362EDDB8716DFC478C897167A2A02E|
|8C511C4FEF39B4136092E637FDEEF9CEB9F7CCBD77F4EA80EBCDD0ED63A078FA934|
|63A1D1B3766D3D3C664C271CAC8CCCD1A49C83E0EFCD5EE8CC44E4F4D2566D2E67C|
|2272F6521C43627DE8CCD4E4C60712BBC68F6322281E4BA59291C1A479713AE397E|
|F2767E6CDB41937936666C12B959104FA318B793940D1A9D989442C35151B379349|
|28C7591CC2DF1D17F063095847940B509F130B5F305F124B378873598F223D00BF3|
|580A080BB2E96308FB28C9A13F3AC12C51AF329B1E019D189ADD0C8035A09BAA302|
|EE611E9D35FD832AE31EB8A86B59CD510932EE0A6A4EAEE7FC8371D5023AFF12BBF|
|E312D66B60AF2217A8AE52C2DB5B84FC8DCAE01E609E202C6B8B9969BE7E4C1E25E|
|D6BCAC3DC2383F69BAFF284268D0BDC32798CB25A07B85187DC77C4FBC86DE20799|
|56027AD27C4BC8E6325344728A9236D11B532AE5F76846A3C46AD8234AD6291E654|
|791FD71B1250F55910DF126F606C98FDE1C3E40FE09AAA59ABAEA73A4B1857CB3DA|
|DDDA2DED57D67FE60FE2446FB55E959464F037B1AFA851C3B30C81C627EA4FE377E|
|22DE424F13AD516BE2EFD9DC416B688E327F69923731B695FBD13A4A63419C7B07C|
|FBDE335ADD98F5A84B5087FA3106A3DACF5B0562572FB1D806BD7494DD6B0DAEDE3|
|163ED06357BAC811DD1375708FD2BB8F6FD8AEB9A88323FBC48D89DC6902254C9AD|
|3973B2DD61991DBFDE00CD369FA5A841E3E958ADC25009B794D55EA29CE37ACC813|
|5B794E915FE39BDDD74AB5B6ECBE2FB48B0A36898175EAB85BE44EAAD09740E62C5|
|A66AE103DAB44DF1AFF17B6D3FD8A6A79F39AAE6FD38EA9B198D9912C1562BDCAE4|
|9DEECB7B35BD9776B68719D8E5D144EED441304D7E91D744D08DFDC10986BCC4521|
|FB1DCCF0C50FF74E951C8C3374FE336936F9E16BE795AF8E629B0D731406AED71E6|
|04B1739299203AECF3F5AA720E85794D0F5EA0B816CED7C679DA384F1BE769E75E8|
|D1565EF1BDA3FE76DEF86ED3D6E7BFF0F1CBBE611|

spacer.png

Human form and Dwarf form with no other toggles on and no Eclipse.

spacer.png  spacer.png

Level 50 Natural Warshade
Primary Power Set: Umbral Blast
Secondary Power Set: Umbral Aura

Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Leadership

Hero Profile:

Spoiler

Level 1:    Ebon Eye    
 (A) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage: Level 25
 (3) Decimation - Damage/Endurance: Level 25
 (9) Decimation - Damage/Recharge: Level 25
 (9) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 25
 (23) Decimation - Chance of Build Up: Level 25

Level 1:    Absorption    
 (A) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP: Level 20

Level 2:    Gravimetric Snare    
 (A) Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage: Level 10
 (3) Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 10
 (5) Kheldian's Grace - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 10
 (5) Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 10
 (7) Kheldian's Grace - Recharge/Form Empowerment: Level 10

Level 4:    Hover    
 (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed: Level 50

Level 6:    Dark Nova    
 (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points): Level 10

Level 8:    Starless Step    
 (A) Accuracy IO: Level 50

Level 10:    Orbiting Death    
 (A) Obliteration - Damage: Level 30
 (45) Obliteration - Accuracy/Recharge: Level 30
 (46) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 30
 (46) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 30
 (46) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage: Level 30

Level 12:    Sunless Mire    
 (A) Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage: Level 10
 (13) Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime: Level 10
 (13) Essence Transfer - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 10

Level 14:    Shadow Cloak    

Level 16:    Grant Invisibility    

Level 18:    Gravity Well    
 (A) HamiO: Peroxisome Exposure (Dam/Mez)
 (48) HamiO: Peroxisome Exposure (Dam/Mez)
 (48) Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 13
 (48) Blistering Cold - Recharge/Chance for Hold: Level 13
 (50) Entomb - Accuracy/Hold/Endurance: Level 13
 (50) Entomb - Recharge/Chance for +Absorb: Level 13

Level 20:    Black Dwarf    
 (A) Resist Damage IO: Level 50
 (21) Resist Damage IO: Level 50

Level 22:    Stygian Circle    
 (A) Endurance Modification IO: Level 50

Level 24:    Nebulous Form    
 (A) HamiO: Microfilament Exposure (End/Fly/Jump/Run)

Level 26:    Gravitic Emanation    
 (A) Rope A Dope - Accuracy/Stun/Recharge: Level 50
 (27) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge: Level 21
 (29) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown: Level 21
 (29) Frozen Blast - Recharge/Chance for Immobilize: Level 21

Level 28:    Inky Aspect    
 (A) HamiO: Endoplasm Exposure (Acc/Mez)

Level 30:    Assault    
 (A) Endurance Reduction IO: Level 50

Level 32:    Dark Extraction    
 (A) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage: Level 30
 (33) Expedient Reinforcement - Damage/Endurance: Level 30
 (33) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 30
 (33) Expedient Reinforcement - Endurance/Damage/Recharge: Level 30
 (50) Soulbound Allegiance - Chance for Build Up: Level 50

Level 35:    Quasar    
 (A) Essence Transfer - Damage/RechargeTime: Level 30
 (36) Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 30
 (36) Essence Transfer - RechargeTime/Global Heal: Level 30
 (36) Overwhelming Force - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 30
 (37) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown: Level 30

Level 38:    Eclipse    
 (39) Titanium Coating - Resistance/Recharge: Level 50
 (39) Aegis - Resistance/Recharge: Level 50
 (39) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance: Level 50

Level 41:    Stygian Return    
 (A) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Recharge: Level 50

Level 44:    Tactics    
 (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up: Level 21

Level 47:    Maneuvers    

Level 49:    Vengeance    

Spoiler

Level 6:    Dark Nova Bolt    
 (A) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50

Level 6:    Dark Nova Blast    
 (A) Entropic Chaos - Accuracy/Damage: Level 20
 (11) Entropic Chaos - Damage/Endurance: Level 20
 (11) Entropic Chaos - Damage/Recharge: Level 20
 (15) Entropic Chaos - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 20
 (17) Entropic Chaos - Chance of Heal Self: Level 20

Level 6:    Dark Nova Emanation    
 (A) HamiO: Centriole Exposure (Dam/Range)
 (15) HamiO: Centriole Exposure (Dam/Range)
 (19) Bombardment - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge/Endurance: Level 30
 (34) Bombardment - Chance for Fire Damage: Level 30

Level 6:    Dark Nova Detonation    
 (A) Bombardment - Damage: Level 30
 (31) Bombardment - Damage/Recharge: Level 30
 (31) Bombardment - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 30
 (31) Bombardment - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge/Endurance: Level 30
 (34) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge: Level 21

Level 20:    Black Dwarf Strike    
 (A) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage: Level 30
 (40) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance: Level 30
 (42) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 30
 (42) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 30
 (42) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 30
 (43) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge: Level 21

Level 20:    Black Dwarf Smite    
 (A) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance: Level 30
 (43) Crushing Impact - Damage/Recharge: Level 30
 (43) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 30
 (45) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 30
 (45) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 30

Level 20:    Black Dwarf Mire    
 (A) Obliteration - Damage: Level 30
 (37) Obliteration - Damage/Recharge: Level 30
 (37) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 30
 (40) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 30
 (40) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage: Level 30

Level 20:    Black Dwarf Drain    
 (A) Theft of Essence - Healing: Level 15
 (21) Theft of Essence - Accuracy/Healing: Level 15
 (23) Theft of Essence - Accuracy/Endurance/Healing: Level 15
 (25) Theft of Essence - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge: Level 15
 (25) Theft of Essence - Chance for +Endurance: Level 10

Level 20:    Black Dwarf Antagonize    
 (A) Perfect Zinger - Chance for Psi Damage: Level 21

Level 20:    Black Dwarf Step    
 (A) Time & Space Manipulation - +Stealth: Level 15

Spoiler

Level 1:    Dark Sustenance    

Level 1:    Shadow Step    
 (A) Jaunt - Endurance/Range: Level 50

Level 10:    Shadow Recall    
 (A) Winter's Gift - Slow Resistance (20%): Level 10

Level 1:    Brawl    

Level 1:    Sprint    
 (A) Run Speed IO: Level 50

Level 2:    Rest    
 (A) Interrupt Reduction IO: Level 50

Level 2:    Swift    
 (A) HamiO: Microfilament Exposure (End/Fly/Jump/Run)

Level 2:    Hurdle    
 (A) Jumping IO: Level 50

Level 2:    Health    
 (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance: Level 10
 (17) Miracle - +Recovery: Level 20
 (27) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery: Level 30

Level 2:    Stamina    
 (A) Synapse's Shock - EndMod: Level 21
 (7) Synapse's Shock - EndMod/Increased Run Speed: Level 21
 (19) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End: Level 21

Level 1:    Prestige Power Dash    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Slide    

Level 1:    Prestige Power Quick    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Rush    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Surge    

Level 4:    Ninja Run    

Level 0:    Freedom Phalanx Reserve    
Level 0:    Portal Jockey    
Level 0:    Task Force Commander    
Level 0:    The Atlas Medallion

Set Bonus Totals:

Spoiler

24% DamageBuff(Smashing)
24% DamageBuff(Lethal)
24% DamageBuff(Fire)
24% DamageBuff(Cold)
24% DamageBuff(Energy)
24% DamageBuff(Negative)
24% DamageBuff(Toxic)
24% DamageBuff(Psionic)
6.3% Max End
10% Enhancement(Range)
46% Enhancement(Accuracy)
5% Enhancement(Heal)
102.5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
7.5% SpeedFlying
236.9 HP (22.12%) HitPoints
7.5% JumpHeight
7.5% SpeedJumping
Knockback (Mag -4)
Knockup (Mag -4)
MezResist(Confused) 35%
MezResist(Held) 35%
MezResist(Immobilized) 35%
MezResist(Sleep) 35%
MezResist(Stunned) 35%
MezResist(Terrorized) 35%
32% (1.43 HP/sec) Regeneration
30% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)
30% ResEffect(RechargeTime)
30% ResEffect(SpeedRunning)

17% Resistance(Smashing)
17% Resistance(Lethal)
8% Resistance(Fire)
8% Resistance(Cold)
6.5% Resistance(Energy)
6.5% Resistance(Negative)
3.5% Resistance(Toxic)
3.5% Resistance(Psionic)
22.5% SpeedRunning

Set Bonuses:

Spoiler

Decimation
(Ebon Eye)
  1.5% Resistance(Energy,Negative), MezResist(Immobilized) 2.5%, MezResist(Held) 2.5%, MezResist(Stunned) 2.5%, MezResist(Sleep) 2.5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 2.5%, MezResist(Confused) 2.5%
  12.05 HP (1.12%) HitPoints
  2.25% Max End
  6.25% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Unbreakable Guard
(Absorption)
  80.32 HP (7.5%) HitPoints

Kheldian's Grace
(Gravimetric Snare)
  7% Enhancement(Accuracy)
  3.75% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 6.25%, MezResist(Held) 6.25%, MezResist(Stunned) 6.25%, MezResist(Sleep) 6.25%, MezResist(Terrorized) 6.25%, MezResist(Confused) 6.25%
  3% DamageBuff(All)
  8.75% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
  3.5% Resistance(Lethal), 3.5% Resistance(Smashing), 3.5% Resistance(Fire), 3.5% Resistance(Cold), 3.5% Resistance(Energy), 3.5% Resistance(Negative), 3.5% Resistance(Psionic), 3.5% Resistance(Toxic), 9% DamageBuff(Smashing), 9% DamageBuff(Lethal), 9% DamageBuff(Fire), 9% DamageBuff(Cold), 9% DamageBuff(Energy), 9% DamageBuff(Negative), 9% DamageBuff(Toxic), 9% DamageBuff(Psionic), 80.32 HP (7.5%) HitPoints

Luck of the Gambler
(Hover)
  7.5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Blessing of the Zephyr
(Dark Nova)
  Knockback (Mag -4), Knockup (Mag -4)

Obliteration
(Orbiting Death)
  2.25% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%
  3% DamageBuff(All)
  9% Enhancement(Accuracy)
  5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Essence Transfer
(Sunless Mire)
  20.08 HP (1.87%) HitPoints

Luck of the Gambler
(Shadow Cloak)

Luck of the Gambler
(Grant Invisibility)

Blistering Cold
(Gravity Well)
  10% ResEffect(SpeedRunning), 10% ResEffect(RechargeTime), 10% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)

Entomb
(Gravity Well)
  2.25% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%

Expedient Reinforcement
(Dark Extraction)
  1.5% Resistance(Energy,Negative), MezResist(Immobilized) 2.5%, MezResist(Held) 2.5%, MezResist(Stunned) 2.5%, MezResist(Sleep) 2.5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 2.5%, MezResist(Confused) 2.5%
  3% DamageBuff(All)

Essence Transfer
(Quasar)
  20.08 HP (1.87%) HitPoints

Overwhelming Force
(Quasar)
  12% (0.54 HP/sec) Regeneration

Luck of the Gambler
(Maneuvers)

Luck of the Gambler
(Vengeance)

Winter's Gift
(Shadow Recall)
  20% ResEffect(SpeedRunning), 20% ResEffect(RechargeTime), 20% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)

Synapse's Shock
(Stamina)
  7.5% SpeedJumping, 7.5% JumpHeight, 7.5% SpeedFlying, 7.5% SpeedRunning
  15% SpeedRunning

Entropic Chaos
(Dark Nova Blast)
  10% (0.45 HP/sec) Regeneration
  2.25% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%
  2.25% Max End

Bombardment
(Dark Nova Detonation)
  5% Enhancement(Range)
  2.25% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%
  7% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Bombardment
(Dark Nova Emanation)
  5% Enhancement(Range)

Theft of Essence
(Black Dwarf Drain)
  1.8% Max End
  5% Enhancement(Heal)
  3% DamageBuff(All)

Obliteration
(Black Dwarf Mire)
  3% DamageBuff(All)
  9% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Crushing Impact
(Black Dwarf Smite)
  1.5% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 2.5%, MezResist(Held) 2.5%, MezResist(Stunned) 2.5%, MezResist(Sleep) 2.5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 2.5%, MezResist(Confused) 2.5%
  7% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Crushing Impact
(Black Dwarf Strike)
  1.5% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 2.5%, MezResist(Held) 2.5%, MezResist(Stunned) 2.5%, MezResist(Sleep) 2.5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 2.5%, MezResist(Confused) 2.5%
  7% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Proc Chances:

Spoiler

Ebon Eye: Decimation (1 PPM)

• 7.69% @ Level 25 = 1 * ((4 / ( 1 + 36.00 / 100 )) + 1.67) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 7.43% @ Level 40+ = 1 * ((4 / ( 1 + 43.43 / 100 )) + 1.67) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))

Orbiting Death: Obliteration (3.5 PPM)

• 17.95% per ~10s = 3.5 x 10 / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 20 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000)))

Gravity Well: Blistering Cold (3 PPM), Entomb (2 PPM)

• 90% (Pre-clamp: 90.99%) @ Level 13 = 3 * ((20 / ( 1 + 24.01 / 100 )) + 2.07) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 72.48% @ Level 50 = 3 * ((20 / ( 1 + 60.95 / 100 )) + 2.07) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 60.66% @ Level 13 = 2 * ((20 / ( 1 + 24.01 / 100 )) + 2.07) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 48.32% @ Level 50 = 2 * ((20 / ( 1 + 60.95 / 100 )) + 2.07) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))

Gravitic Emanation: Force Feedback (2 PPM), Frozen Blast (2.5 PPM)

• 60.50% @ Level 21 = 2 * ((45 / ( 1 + 25.22 / 100 )) + 1) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 40 * (11 * 45 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 54.38% @ Level 50 = 2 * ((45 / ( 1 + 39.75 / 100 )) + 1) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 40 * (11 * 45 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 75.63% @ Level 21 = 2.5 * ((45 / ( 1 + 25.22 / 100 )) + 1) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 40 * (11 * 45 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 67.98% @ Level 50 = 2.5 * ((45 / ( 1 + 39.75 / 100 )) + 1) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 40 * (11 * 45 + 540) / 30,000)))

Tactics: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire Control (1 PPM)

• 6.5% (Pre-clamp: 2.15%) = 1 * 10 / (60 * (1 + 60 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 40000))
    • Team-1: 1 - (1 - 0.065)1 = 6.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-2: 1 - (1 - 0.065)2 = 12.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-3: 1 - (1 - 0.065)3 = 18.2% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-4: 1 - (1 - 0.065)4 = 23.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-5: 1 - (1 - 0.065)5 = 28.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-6: 1 - (1 - 0.065)6 = 33.1% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-7: 1 - (1 - 0.065)7 = 37.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-8: 1 - (1 - 0.065)8 = 41.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-16: 1 - (1 - 0.065)16 = 65.8% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-24: 1 - (1 - 0.065)24 = 80.0% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-32: 1 - (1 - 0.065)32 = 88.3% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-40: 1 - (1 - 0.065)40 = 93.20% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-48: 1 - (1 - 0.065)48 = 96.03% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-50: 1 - (1 - 0.065)50 = 96.53% chance to proc every 10 seconds

Dark Nova Blast: Entropic Chaos (3 PPM)

• 23.03% @ Level 20 = 3 * ((4 / ( 1 + 28.82 / 100 )) + 1.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 21.66% @ Level 35+ = 3 * ((4 / ( 1 + 41.29 / 100 )) + 1.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))

Dark Nova Emanation: Bombardment (3.5 PPM)

• 27.23% @ Level 30 = 3.5 * ((12 / ( 1 + 15.23 / 100 )) + 1.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 60 * (11 * 45 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 26.56% @ Level 50 = 3.5 * ((12 / ( 1 + 18.55 / 100 )) + 1.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 60 * (11 * 45 + 540) / 30,000)))

Dark Nova Detonation: Bombardment (3.5 PPM), Force Feedback (2 PPM)

• 27.92% @ Level 30 = 3.5 * ((16 / ( 1 + 54.38 / 100 )) + 2.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 26.32% @ Level 50 = 3.5 * ((16 / ( 1 + 66.25 / 100 )) + 2.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 15.96% @ Level 30 = 2 * ((16 / ( 1 + 54.38 / 100 )) + 2.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 15.04% @ Level 50 = 2 * ((16 / ( 1 + 66.25 / 100 )) + 2.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000)))

Black Dwarf Strike: Force Feedback (2 PPM)

• 11.42% @ Level 30 = 2 * ((3 / ( 1 + 34.80 / 100 )) + 1.2) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 11.02% @ Level 50 = 2 * ((3 / ( 1 + 42.40 / 100 )) + 1.2) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))

Black Dwarf Mire: Obliteration (3.5 PPM)

• 29.70% @ Level 30 = 3.5 * ((20 / ( 1 + 54.38 / 100 )) + 0.73) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 27.70% @ Level 50 = 3.5 * ((20 / ( 1 + 66.25 / 100 )) + 0.73) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000)))

Black Dwarf Drain: Theft of Essence (3.5 PPM)

• 90% (Pre-clamp: 91.04%) @ Level 15 = 3.5 * ((15 / ( 1 + 9.60 / 100 )) + 1.93) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 85.79% @ Level 30 = 3.5 * ((15 / ( 1 + 17.40 / 100 )) + 1.93) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))

Black Dwarf Antagonize: Perfect Zinger (3.5 PPM)

• 25.33% = 3.5 * ((10 / ( 1 + 0 / 100 )) + 1.67) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000)))

Powers Performance:

Spoiler

Assault OFF

T2H Ebon Eye

• 1.67s/1.848s animation/arcana . 1.68s recharge . 88.71 Negative Energy . 4.19 endurance

T3H Gravimetric Snare

• 1.67s/1.848s animation/arcana . 1.78s recharge . 6.59x5=32.95 Smashing . 6.59x5=32.95 Negative Energy . 5.21 endurance . 20.12s duration Immobilize

T7H Sunless Mire

• 2.37s/2.508s animation/arcana . 56.02s recharge . 67.6 Negative Energy (max 10) . 12.33 endurance . 30s duration buffs

T9H Gravity Well

• 2.07s/2.244s animation/arcana . 8.83s recharge . 30.96x6=185.76 Smashing . 146.3 Negative Energy . 12.1 endurance . 26.13s duration Hold

T11H Gravitic Emanation

• 1s/1.188s animation/arcana . 19.11s recharge . 22.07 Negative Energy (max 10) . 14.35 endurance . 17.85s duration Stun

T14H Quasar

• 3s/3.168s animation/arcana . 52.9s recharge . 355 Negative Energy (max 16) . 19.2 endurance . 20s duration Slow

Assault ON

T2H Ebon Eye

• 1.67s/1.848s animation/arcana . 1.68s recharge . 94.72 Negative Energy . 4.19 endurance

T3H Gravimetric Snare

• 1.67s/1.848s animation/arcana . 1.78s recharge . 7.19x5=35.95 Smashing . 7.19x5=35.95 Negative Energy . 5.21 endurance . 20.12s duration Immobilize

T7H Sunless Mire

• 2.37s/2.508s animation/arcana . 56.02s recharge . 73.98 Negative Energy (max 10) . 12.33 endurance . 30s duration buffs

T9H Gravity Well

• 2.07s/2.244s animation/arcana . 8.83s recharge . 33.06x6=198.36 Smashing . 156.3 Negative Energy . 12.1 endurance . 26.13s duration Hold

T11H Gravitic Emanation

• 1s/1.188s animation/arcana . 19.11s recharge . 24.47 Negative Energy (max 10) . 14.35 endurance . 17.85s duration Stun

T14H Quasar

• 3s/3.168s animation/arcana . 52.9s recharge . 379.1 Negative Energy (max 16) . 19.2 endurance . 20s duration Slow

Assault OF

Orbiting Death

• 2s activation . 15.38 Negative = 76.9 per 10s (max 10) . 71.75 Smashing 17.95% chance per 10s (max 10) . 0.68/s endurance

Assault ON

Orbiting Death

• 2s activation . 16.47 Negative = 82.35 per 10s (max 10) . 71.75 Smashing 17.95% chance per 10s (max 10) . 0.68/s endurance

T1N Dark Nova Bolt

• 1.5s/1.716s animation/arcana . 0.74s recharge . 76.15 Negative Energy . 2.47 endurance

T2N Dark Nova Blast

• 1.5s/1.716s animation/arcana . 1.73s recharge . 153.4 Negative Energy . 53.54 Heal 21.66-23.03% chance . 3.91 endurance

T3N Dark Nova Emanation

• 1.5s/1.716s animation/arcana . 5.51s recharge . 164.9 Negative Energy (max 10) . 71.75 Fire 26.56-27.23% chance (max 10) . 10 endurance

T4N Dark Nova Detonation

• 2.5s/2.64s animation/arcana . 6.23s recharge . 153.9 Negative Energy (max 10) . 71.75 26.32-27.92% Energy chance (max 10) . 12.81 endurance

T1D Black Dwarf Strike

• 1.2s/1.452s animation/arcana . 1.25s recharge . 40.84 Smashing . 60.06 Negative Energy . 2.59 endurance

T2D Black Dwarf Smite

• 1.5s/1.716s animation/arcana . 2.32s recharge . 38.44 Smashing . 120.1 Negative Energy . 5.15 endurance

T3D Black Dwarf Mire

• 0.73s/0.924s animation/arcana . 7.79s recharge . 117.5 Negative Energy (max 10) . 71.75 Smashing 27.70-29.70% chance (max 10) . 13.16 endurance

T4D Black Dwarf Drain

• 1.93s/2.112s animation/arcana . 7.07s recharge . 68.96 Negative Energy . 273.2 Heal . 11.57 endurance

T5D Black Dwarf Antagonize

• 1.67s/1.848s animation/arcana . 4.94s recharge . 71.75 Psionic 25.33% chance (max 5) . 0 endurance

Attack Chains:

Spoiler

Still under development.

Warshade - Umbral Blast - Umbral Aura.mxd

Edited by Redlynne

IifneyR.gif

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Spoiler

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|MxDz;1742;792;1584;HEX;|
|78DA6D94CB4F534114C6E7F6CEA5145AFAE4595E45B0D0426923BA31C62844058BB|
|25059995AA048934A0D2D28F1FD8CD1E8C2C4A0D18D4B37EEDD1895F85F1813E3CE|
|44415D18A3584FE73BB437C04D9ADFF49BF3CD39F31C3D3F647F79F0DA5EA1D50C6|
|692B95C623C39979B494EA5AC4792F9F9B96446143F2BFDDAD67B1247A7A753B3B9|
|F4422A72FCCC048524F69333DF5AEA1F4A6DE8DF470389EAB16C36133990499F9EC|
|9BB557B7876219D4B4FA433E9FCA25329F114F96994F4590FA2B37393A944763A31|
|9ECE64440355B1937ED7ED82BF82144B84A01496C760E513E653B0EE19B1418AF9A|
|247531E217EEB4278A5B8616789C6D15E9316A371DE80F22DF31D58B10CDA682974|
|78845EAB29ED268D63B0667CB0086193E2B61DAB56D4AC4D84984D9C23CDC6F96C7|
|F2CCADBFB17ECFBC72C308B595AA4B8439E6A5565C1527D48AA3EFB08F330B84831|
|0ECEE5E09A6A28B99335276B7729CE0DCD70EF2154E8A27F9D0F3156FF2330B6CC7|
|C0F5E20AF175ECDDB8BF9F89817A9AF16358ADA76689748ABE7FCF5BB91E31E698D|
|D0F4C6B845C535DD22FAA468FE2CC157C8779962FDECF7EF82DF43736A61AD25803|
|CF729AE8DD7B46D156BD7FE9DF983F9138C0D820FC8D3C19E8E61E4DB16678E323F|
|62BF3B3F8157C9D38539EA5DBC9FDBC31A1863FED215AF506C37AF47F728FABC547|
|B986B0FBFC09CDDA445588BF01EF9488BB21665AD5996CEBB102A37CD49692A4721|
|64EE2FD027A266A50FD5C63645EDD8A40C6CE11B316B76EC5A7C8BB83159BA4D42F|
|3A34A9BAB745B0AC764E9F40B9B5F57B7E46B1579F8566AEA9408B152D62C5A0071|
|AE114DDDD8A6139ABA15DFCCBE6EE45F35FBBE60172B5640CF1256DC214B37551A7|
|D380D5511663F5813055D31FE2F4DB7FB397239CB9A61AC21476B8159EC29520303|
|1643D51CE093EE2A7B75630027BB86E9D9E0D165E9D6096F0E7E59D6A4D78157C2E|
|704EB5C60839BE9C1FA19CAA3C1C32F4FE71A935F9E20BF3C417E792ACC7982E80B|
|75337BF8F50A31C3A0D55CAF93345ABCCAB266784FE15C049360CF24738A990243B|
|C566355C5F706E7E7A4A99D34B5274CEDFFE184EA41|

bUx7bbV.jpg

Human form and Dwarf form with no other toggles on and no Eclipse.

DZ5Qfk6.jpg  OpkoSX6.jpg

Level 50 Natural Warshade
Primary Power Set: Umbral Blast
Secondary Power Set: Umbral Aura

Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Concealment
Power Pool: Leadership

Hero Profile:

Spoiler

Level 1:    Ebon Eye    
 (A) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage: Level 40
 (3) Decimation - Damage/Endurance: Level 40
 (9) Decimation - Damage/Recharge: Level 40
 (9) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 40
 (23) Decimation - Chance of Build Up: Level 25

Level 1:    Absorption    
 (A) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP: Level 20

Level 2:    Gravimetric Snare    
 (A) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
 (3) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (5) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
 (5) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
 (7) Superior Kheldian's Grace - Recharge/Form Empowerment: Level 50

Level 4:    Hover    

Level 6:    Dark Nova    
 (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points): Level 10

Level 8:    Starless Step    
 (A) Accuracy IO: Level 50+5

Level 10:    Orbiting Death    
 (A) Obliteration - Damage: Level 50
 (45) Obliteration - Accuracy/Recharge: Level 50
 (46) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (46) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
 (46) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage: Level 30

Level 12:    Sunless Mire    
 (A) Superior Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
 (13) Superior Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (13) Superior Essence Transfer - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 50

Level 14:    Shadow Cloak    

Level 16:    Grant Invisibility    

Level 18:    Gravity Well    
 (A) HamiO: Peroxisome Exposure (+2 Dam/Mez)
 (48) HamiO: Peroxisome Exposure (+2 Dam/Mez)
 (48) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (48) Superior Blistering Cold - Recharge/Chance for Hold: Level 50
 (50) Superior Entomb - Accuracy/Hold/Endurance: Level 50
 (50) Superior Entomb - Recharge/Chance for +Absorb: Level 50

Level 20:    Black Dwarf    
 (A) Resist Damage IO: Level 50+5
 (21) Resist Damage IO: Level 50+5

Level 22:    Stygian Circle    
 (A) Endurance Modification IO: Level 50+5

Level 24:    Nebulous Form    
 (A) HamiO: Microfilament Exposure (+2 End/Fly/Jump/Run)

Level 26:    Gravitic Emanation    
 (A) Absolute Amazement - Accuracy/Stun/Recharge: Level 50+5
 (27) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge: Level 21
 (29) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown: Level 21
 (29) Superior Frozen Blast - Recharge/Chance for Immobilize: Level 50

Level 28:    Inky Aspect    
 (A) HamiO: Endoplasm Exposure (+2 Acc/Mez)

Level 30:    Assault    
 (A) Endurance Reduction IO: Level 50+5

Level 32:    Dark Extraction    
 (A) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
 (33) Expedient Reinforcement - Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (33) Expedient Reinforcement - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (33) Expedient Reinforcement - Endurance/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (50) Soulbound Allegiance - Chance for Build Up: Level 50

Level 35:    Quasar    
 (A) Superior Essence Transfer - Damage/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (36) Superior Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 50
 (36) Superior Essence Transfer - RechargeTime/Global Heal: Level 50
 (36) Overwhelming Force - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (37) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown: Level 50

Level 38:    Eclipse    
 (A) Accuracy IO: Level 50+5
 (39) Titanium Coating - Resistance/Recharge: Level 50+5
 (39) Aegis - Resistance/Recharge: Level 50+5
 (39) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance: Level 50+5

Level 41:    Stygian Return    
 (A) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Recharge: Level 50+5

Level 44:    Tactics    
 (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up: Level 21

Level 47:    Maneuvers    

Level 49:    Vengeance    

Spoiler

Level 6:    Dark Nova Bolt    
 (A) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50+5

Level 6:    Dark Nova Blast    
 (A) Apocalypse - Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (11) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (11) Apocalypse - Accuracy/Recharge: Level 50
 (15) Apocalypse - Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (17) Apocalypse - Chance of Damage(Negative): Level 50

Level 6:    Dark Nova Emanation    
 (A) HamiO: Centriole Exposure (+2 Dam/Range)
 (15) HamiO: Centriole Exposure (+2 Dam/Range)
 (19) Bombardment - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge/Endurance: Level 50

Level 6:    Dark Nova Detonation    
 (A) Bombardment - Damage: Level 50
 (31) Bombardment - Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (31) Bombardment - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (31) Bombardment - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge/Endurance: Level 50
 (34) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge: Level 21

Level 20:    Black Dwarf Strike    
 (A) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage: Level 50
 (40) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (42) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (42) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (42) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
 (43) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge: Level 21

Level 20:    Black Dwarf Smite    
 (A) Hecatomb - Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (43) Hecatomb - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (43) Hecatomb - Accuracy/Recharge: Level 50
 (45) Hecatomb - Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (45) Hecatomb - Chance of Damage(Negative): Level 50

Level 20:    Black Dwarf Mire    
 (A) Obliteration - Damage: Level 50
 (37) Obliteration - Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (37) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 50
 (40) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50
 (40) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage: Level 30

Level 20:    Black Dwarf Drain    
 (A) Theft of Essence - Healing: Level 30
 (21) Theft of Essence - Accuracy/Healing: Level 30
 (23) Theft of Essence - Accuracy/Endurance/Healing: Level 30
 (25) Theft of Essence - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge: Level 30
 (25) Theft of Essence - Chance for +Endurance: Level 10

Level 20:    Black Dwarf Antagonize    
 (A) Perfect Zinger - Chance for Psi Damage: Level 21

Level 20:    Black Dwarf Step    
 (A) Time & Space Manipulation - +Stealth: Level 15

Spoiler

Level 1:    Dark Sustenance    

Level 1:    Shadow Step    
 (A) Jaunt - Endurance/Range: Level 50+5

Level 10:    Shadow Recall    
 (A) Winter's Gift - Slow Resistance (20%): Level 10

Level 1:    Brawl    

Level 1:    Sprint    
 (A) Run Speed IO: Level 50+5

Level 2:    Rest    
 (A) Interrupt Reduction IO: Level 50

Level 2:    Swift    
 (A) HamiO: Microfilament Exposure (+2 End/Fly/Jump/Run)

Level 2:    Hurdle    
 (A) Jumping IO: Level 50+5

Level 2:    Health    
 (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance: Level 10
 (17) Miracle - +Recovery: Level 20
 (27) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery: Level 30

Level 2:    Stamina    
 (A) Synapse's Shock - EndMod: Level 50
 (7) Synapse's Shock - EndMod/Increased Run Speed: Level 50
 (19) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End: Level 21

Level 1:    Prestige Power Dash    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Slide    

Level 1:    Prestige Power Quick    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Rush    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Surge    

Level 4:    Ninja Run    

Level 0:    Freedom Phalanx Reserve    
Level 0:    Portal Jockey    
Level 0:    Task Force Commander    
Level 0:    The Atlas Medallion

Set Bonus Totals:

Spoiler

33.5% DamageBuff(Smashing)
33.5% DamageBuff(Lethal)
33.5% DamageBuff(Fire)
33.5% DamageBuff(Cold)
33.5% DamageBuff(Energy)
33.5% DamageBuff(Negative)
33.5% DamageBuff(Toxic)
33.5% DamageBuff(Psionic)

4.05% Max End
10% Enhancement(Range)
5% Enhancement(Heal)
120% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
62% Enhancement(Accuracy)
7.5% SpeedFlying
307.9 HP (28.75%) HitPoints
7.5% JumpHeight
7.5% SpeedJumping
Knockback (Mag -4)
Knockup (Mag -4)
MezResist(Confused) 48.75%
MezResist(Held) 48.75%
MezResist(Immobilized) 48.75%
MezResist(Sleep) 48.75%
MezResist(Stunned) 48.75%
MezResist(Terrorized) 48.75%
4% (0.07 End/sec) Recovery
38% (1.7 HP/sec) Regeneration
35% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)
35% ResEffect(RechargeTime)
35% ResEffect(SpeedRunning)

19.25% Resistance(Smashing)
19.25% Resistance(Lethal)
17% Resistance(Fire)
17% Resistance(Cold)
8% Resistance(Energy)
8% Resistance(Negative)
5% Resistance(Toxic)
5% Resistance(Psionic)
22.5% SpeedRunning

Set Bonuses:

Spoiler

Decimation
(Ebon Eye)
  2.25% Max End

Unbreakable Guard
(Absorption)
  80.32 HP (7.5%) HitPoints

Superior Kheldian's Grace
(Gravimetric Snare)
  15% Enhancement(Accuracy)
  6% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 10%, MezResist(Held) 10%, MezResist(Stunned) 10%, MezResist(Sleep) 10%, MezResist(Terrorized) 10%, MezResist(Confused) 10%
  4% DamageBuff(All)
  10% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
  5% Resistance(Lethal), 5% Resistance(Smashing), 5% Resistance(Fire), 5% Resistance(Cold), 5% Resistance(Energy), 5% Resistance(Negative), 5% Resistance(Psionic), 5% Resistance(Toxic), 13.5% DamageBuff(Smashing), 13.5% DamageBuff(Lethal), 13.5% DamageBuff(Fire), 13.5% DamageBuff(Cold), 13.5% DamageBuff(Energy), 13.5% DamageBuff(Negative), 13.5% DamageBuff(Toxic), 13.5% DamageBuff(Psionic), 107.1 HP (10%) HitPoints

Luck of the Gambler
(Hover)

Blessing of the Zephyr
(Dark Nova)
  Knockback (Mag -4), Knockup (Mag -4)

Obliteration
(Orbiting Death)
  3% DamageBuff(All)
  9% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Superior Essence Transfer
(Sunless Mire)
  32.13 HP (3%) HitPoints

Luck of the Gambler
(Shadow Cloak)

Luck of the Gambler
(Grant Invisibility)

Superior Blistering Cold
(Gravity Well)
  15% ResEffect(SpeedRunning), 15% ResEffect(RechargeTime), 15% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)

Superior Entomb
(Gravity Well)
  6% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 10%, MezResist(Held) 10%, MezResist(Stunned) 10%, MezResist(Sleep) 10%, MezResist(Terrorized) 10%, MezResist(Confused) 10%

Expedient Reinforcement
(Dark Extraction)
  3% DamageBuff(All)

Superior Essence Transfer
(Quasar)
  32.13 HP (3%) HitPoints

Overwhelming Force
(Quasar)
  12% (0.54 HP/sec) Regeneration

Luck of the Gambler
(Maneuvers)

Luck of the Gambler
(Vengeance)

Winter's Gift
(Shadow Recall)
  20% ResEffect(SpeedRunning), 20% ResEffect(RechargeTime), 20% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)

Synapse's Shock
(Stamina)
  7.5% SpeedJumping, 7.5% JumpHeight, 7.5% SpeedFlying, 7.5% SpeedRunning
  15% SpeedRunning

Apocalypse
(Dark Nova Blast)
  16% (0.71 HP/sec) Regeneration
  32.13 HP (3%) HitPoints
  4% DamageBuff(All)

Bombardment
(Dark Nova Detonation)
  5% Enhancement(Range)
  7% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Bombardment
(Dark Nova Emanation)
  5% Enhancement(Range)

Theft of Essence
(Black Dwarf Drain)
  1.8% Max End
  5% Enhancement(Heal)
  3% DamageBuff(All)

Obliteration
(Black Dwarf Mire)
  3% DamageBuff(All)
  9% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Hecatomb
(Black Dwarf Smite)
  4% (0.07 End/sec) Recovery
  6% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 10%, MezResist(Held) 10%, MezResist(Stunned) 10%, MezResist(Sleep) 10%, MezResist(Terrorized) 10%, MezResist(Confused) 10%
  15% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Crushing Impact
(Black Dwarf Strike)
  7% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Proc Chances:

Spoiler

Ebon Eye: Decimation (1 PPM)

• 7.69% @ Level 25 = 1 * ((4 / ( 1 + 36.00 / 100 )) + 1.67) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 7.43% @ Level 40+ = 1 * ((4 / ( 1 + 43.43 / 100 )) + 1.67) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))

Orbiting Death: Obliteration (3.5 PPM)

• 17.95% per ~10s = 3.5 x 10 / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 20 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000)))

Gravity Well: Superior Blistering Cold (4 PPM), Superior Entomb (3 PPM)

• 89.74% = 4 * ((20 / ( 1 + 75.57 / 100 )) + 2.07) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 67.31% = 3 * ((20 / ( 1 + 75.57 / 100 )) + 2.07) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))

Gravitic Emanation: Force Feedback (2 PPM), Superior Frozen Blast (3.5 PPM)

• 48.79% = 2 * ((45 / ( 1 + 56.31 / 100 )) + 1) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 40 * (11 * 45 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 85.39% = 3.5 * ((45 / ( 1 + 56.31 / 100 )) + 1) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 40 * (11 * 45 + 540) / 30,000)))

Tactics: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire Control (1 PPM)

• 6.5% (Pre-clamp: 2.15%) = 1 * 10 / (60 * (1 + 60 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 40000))
    • Team-1: 1 - (1 - 0.065)1 = 6.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-2: 1 - (1 - 0.065)2 = 12.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-3: 1 - (1 - 0.065)3 = 18.2% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-4: 1 - (1 - 0.065)4 = 23.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-5: 1 - (1 - 0.065)5 = 28.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-6: 1 - (1 - 0.065)6 = 33.1% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-7: 1 - (1 - 0.065)7 = 37.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-8: 1 - (1 - 0.065)8 = 41.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-16: 1 - (1 - 0.065)16 = 65.8% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-24: 1 - (1 - 0.065)24 = 80.0% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-32: 1 - (1 - 0.065)32 = 88.3% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-40: 1 - (1 - 0.065)40 = 93.20% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-48: 1 - (1 - 0.065)48 = 96.03% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-50: 1 - (1 - 0.065)50 = 96.53% chance to proc every 10 seconds

Dark Nova Blast: Apocalypse (4.5 PPM)

• 27.05% = 4.5 * ((4 / ( 1 + 89.92 / 100 )) + 1.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))

Dark Nova Emanation: Bombardment (3.5 PPM)

• 27.23% @ Level 30 = 3.5 * ((12 / ( 1 + 15.23 / 100 )) + 1.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 60 * (11 * 45 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 26.56% @ Level 50 = 3.5 * ((12 / ( 1 + 18.55 / 100 )) + 1.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 60 * (11 * 45 + 540) / 30,000)))

Dark Nova Detonation: Bombardment (3.5 PPM), Force Feedback (2 PPM)

• 27.92% @ Level 30 = 3.5 * ((16 / ( 1 + 54.38 / 100 )) + 2.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 26.32% @ Level 50 = 3.5 * ((16 / ( 1 + 66.25 / 100 )) + 2.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 15.96% @ Level 30 = 2 * ((16 / ( 1 + 54.38 / 100 )) + 2.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 15.04% @ Level 50 = 2 * ((16 / ( 1 + 66.25 / 100 )) + 2.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000)))

Black Dwarf Strike: Force Feedback (2 PPM)

• 11.42% @ Level 30 = 2 * ((3 / ( 1 + 34.80 / 100 )) + 1.2) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 11.02% @ Level 50 = 2 * ((3 / ( 1 + 42.40 / 100 )) + 1.2) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))

Black Dwarf Smite: Hetacomb (4.5 PPM)

• 23.08% @ Level 50 = 4.5 * ((3 / ( 1 + 89.92 / 100 )) + 1.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))

Black Dwarf Mire: Obliteration (3.5 PPM)

• 29.70% @ Level 30 = 3.5 * ((20 / ( 1 + 54.38 / 100 )) + 0.73) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 27.70% @ Level 50 = 3.5 * ((20 / ( 1 + 66.25 / 100 )) + 0.73) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000)))

Black Dwarf Drain: Theft of Essence (3.5 PPM)

• 90% (Pre-clamp: 91.04%) @ Level 15 = 3.5 * ((15 / ( 1 + 9.60 / 100 )) + 1.93) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))
  • 85.79% @ Level 30 = 3.5 * ((15 / ( 1 + 17.40 / 100 )) + 1.93) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 0 * (11 * 0 + 540) / 30,000)))

Black Dwarf Antagonize: Perfect Zinger (3.5 PPM)

• 25.33% = 3.5 * ((10 / ( 1 + 0 / 100 )) + 1.67) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000)))

Powers Performance:

Spoiler

Assault OFF

T2H Ebon Eye

• 1.67s/1.848s animation/arcana . 1.52s recharge . 99.06 Negative Energy . 4.19 endurance

T3H Gravimetric Snare

• 1.67s/1.848s animation/arcana . 1.27s recharge . 10.23x5=51.15 Smashing . 10.23x5=51.15 Negative Energy . 5.21 endurance . 20.12s duration Immobilize

T7H Sunless Mire

• 2.37s/2.508s animation/arcana . 43.95s recharge . 103.1 Negative Energy (max 10) . 12.33 endurance . 30s duration buffs

T9H Gravity Well

• 2.07s/2.244s animation/arcana . 6.77s recharge . 35.62x6=213.72 Smashing . 168.4 Negative Energy . 12.1 endurance . 26.13s duration Hold

T11H Gravitic Emanation

• 1s/1.188s animation/arcana . 16.29s recharge . 23.76 Negative Energy (max 10) . 14.35 endurance . 17.85s duration Stun

T14H Quasar

• 3s/3.168s animation/arcana . 45.83s recharge . 407.7 Negative Energy (max 16) . 19.2 endurance . 20s duration Slow

Assault ON

T2H Ebon Eye

• 1.67s/1.848s animation/arcana . 1.52s recharge . 105.1 Negative Energy . 4.19 endurance

T3H Gravimetric Snare

• 1.67s/1.848s animation/arcana . 1.27s recharge . 10.83x5=54.15 Smashing . 10.83x5=54.15 Negative Energy . 5.21 endurance . 20.12s duration Immobilize

T7H Sunless Mire

• 2.37s/2.508s animation/arcana . 43.95s recharge . 109.4 Negative Energy (max 10) . 12.33 endurance . 30s duration buffs

T9H Gravity Well

• 2.07s/2.244s animation/arcana . 6.77s recharge . 37.72x6=226.32 Smashing . 178.3 Negative Energy . 12.1 endurance . 26.13s duration Hold

T11H Gravitic Emanation

• 1s/1.188s animation/arcana . 16.29s recharge . 26.16 Negative Energy (max 10) . 14.35 endurance . 17.85s duration Stun

T14H Quasar

• 3s/3.168s animation/arcana . 45.83s recharge . 431.7 Negative Energy (max 16) . 19.2 endurance . 20s duration Slow

Assault OFF

Orbiting Death

• 2s activation . 17.23 Negative = 86.15 per 10s (max 10) . 71.75 Smashing 17.95% chance per 10s (max 10) . 0.66/s endurance

Assault ON

Orbiting Death

• 2s activation . 18.32 Negative = 91.6 per 10s (max 10) . 71.75 Smashing 17.95% chance per 10s (max 10) . 0.66/s endurance

T1N Dark Nova Bolt

• 1.5s/1.716s animation/arcana . 0.68s recharge . 82.08 Negative Energy . 2.47 endurance

T2N Dark Nova Blast

• 1.5s/1.716s animation/arcana . 1.29s recharge . 179.1 Negative Energy . 107.1 Negative Energy chance . 3.91 endurance

T3N Dark Nova Emanation

• 1.5s/1.716s animation/arcana . 5.03s recharge . 176.9 Negative Energy (max 10) . 71.75 Fire 26.56-27.23% chance (max 10) . 10 endurance

T4N Dark Nova Detonation

• 2.5s/2.64s animation/arcana . 5.59s recharge . 165 Negative Energy (max 10) . 71.75 Fire 26.32-27.92% chance (max 10) . 12.81 endurance

T1D Black Dwarf Strike

• 1.2s/1.452s animation/arcana . 1.14s recharge . 43.67 Smashing . 64.23 Negative Energy . 2.59 endurance

T2D Black Dwarf Smite

• 1.5s/1.716s animation/arcana . 1.94s recharge . 39.76 Smashing . 124.2 Negative Energy . 107.1 Negative Energy 23.08% chance . 5.15 endurance

T3D Black Dwarf Mire

• 0.73s/0.924s animation/arcana . 6.99s recharge . 127.8 Negative Energy (max 10) . 71.75 Smashing 27.70-29.70% chance (max 10) . 13.16 endurance

T4D Black Dwarf Drain

• 1.93s/2.112s animation/arcana . 6.32s recharge . 74.24 Negative Energy . 334.6 Heal . 11.57 endurance

T5D Black Dwarf Antagonize

• 1.67s/1.848s animation/arcana . 4.55s recharge . 71.75 Psionic 25.33% chance (max 5) . 0 endurance

Attack Chains:

Spoiler

Still under development.

Warshade - Umbral Blast - Umbral Aura.mxd

Edited by Redlynne

IifneyR.gif

So ... update.

I'd spent the past week converting and selling off Merits for INF so as to afford the necessary slotting that would be needed upon completing a respec into the build.  Right now my Warshade is Level 15 and I'm playing "Do All The Things™" mode before advancing on up the Level food chain, rather than powerleveling to 50 in the shortest time possible.  A lot of my reason for doing that is that there was so much content added to the lower levels zones, most of which I NEVER got to see pre-shutdown, that I'm simply enjoying myself taking the leisurely pace to level up and see everything that is there to be seen.  It also means that I'm getting to play the game as it was meant to be played (originally) in that I'm sticking to level appropriate content for my build level, rather than zooming up to 50 and then doing it all as an Exemplar loaded with slots and set bonuses.  Think of it as a hat tip towards playing the game with a little extra difficulty.

However, this has given me the opportunity to test out some of the theorycrafting that went into this build (not the Force Feedback stuff, that will happen later) ... more specifically, Hover Immobilize Orbiting Death!

Because one of the things I wanted to find out was whether, even at as low as Level 10 (and I'm Level 15 right now, so close enough for this) being able to slot up Ebon Eye and Gravimetric Snare backed by Orbiting Death and using Hover would be a worthwhile thing to do, relative to using Nova form instead.  And the answer is ... it's kind of close ... in terms of utility.  Human form is still "inferior" to Nova form at this point, but that's mainly due to the fact that Nova form adds +45% damage buffing to all attacks, so of course Nova form is going to deal more damage faster ... but Nova form doesn't have access to an Immobilize like Gravimetric Snare, which is really good against Runners (go figure).

But there's a curious interaction going on between Hover and Orbiting Death.  Because Orbiting Death has a 20ft radius, it's a perfectly valid tactic to Hover at like 10ft or so off the ground/floor where NPCs "can't reach" so as to Hover blast them from above with Ebon Eye and Gravimetric Snare while letting Orbiting Death "chew" on them with its DoT while Orbiting Death ALSO "chews" on the with its DoT ... and because Gravimetric Snare is an Immobilize it "locks" $Targets into place so they can't get away while the DoT(s) burn them down.  It has a VERY different feel to it than Hover blasting using Nova form and I'm already starting to see a number of uses for the combination, particularly in teamed contexts where engaging in Human form rather than Nova form might be a superior option depending on what a team needs from you at any given moment (and what the ceiling height is).  Simply being able to make use of Orbiting Death without needing to worry about incoming melee attack damage quantities has worked wonders for my survival potential while soloing.

And that's not even including being able to use Sunless Mire while Hovering (just out of their reach) above a group of $Targets so as to damage buff Ebon Eye, Gravimetric Snare and Orbiting Death ... once I've got them all conveniently clustered up underneath where I'm Hovering ... so as to burn them all down that much faster.  Being able to use Sunless Mire like this then helps the entire combination come close to the kind of damage production I'd be getting out of Nova form (without Sunless Mire) while also making it possible to switch to Nova form after use of Sunless Mire for even more powerful blasting.  In other words, the use of Hover in the build is already paying dividends in terms of engagement tactics that I would have previously considered far too risky to engage in or even contemplate.

On top of all of that, being able to Hover and Shadow Cloak for scouting has been fantastic.  Making sure there are no Quantum Gunners or Galaxy types mixed into a spawn group before engaging has been very valuable scouting experience, as has being able to Shadow Step past a choke point so as to attack them from a more favorable vantage point.  However, if there is a Quantum Gunner or Galaxy type mixed into a spawn group, I can select them, retreat to a "safe(r) location" to engage them one on one (without the rest of their spawn group) and then use Starless Step to teleport foe them to my location and take them down.  Hover AGAIN makes this easier since I can be Hovering above the floor, use Starless Step to teleport foe my $Target at the ceiling (where they will fall from upon arrival), cue up use of the Nemesis Staff once I visually confirm that the Starless Step teleport is successful, and have Orbiting Death "chewing" on them within 2 seconds of their arrival.  If the Nemesis Staff hits it will do a really nice high Knockback effect on them which will take them some time to recover from, during which I can either use Ebon Eye+Gravimetric Snare+Orbiting Death in Human form to burn them down ... or switch to Nova form and just blast them into defeat.  Usually by the time I've got the Quantum Gunner/Galaxy defeated, one or more members of the spawn group will arrive and I'll get to blast them into defeat too, before resuming my advancing across the map.

So the real treat here is that switching to this new build has opened up a whole extra set of options and possibilities for how to engage (and when and where and why) that has made use of Human form at least somewhat competitive with use of Nova form at Level 15.  That in turn means that my build is less of a One Trick Pony Nova like it was before, and I have more ways to deal with situations than I did before.  Even something as simple as corner pulling gets a LOT more interesting when you can Immobilize the "heavier" $Target in a spawn group so as to make the smaller fry bumrush your position (due to blocked Line of Sight) and then dispose of them without needing to deal with the "heavy" at the same time.  Being able to "chop up" spawn groups like that so as to take them on sequentially, rather than only in parallel, has a goodly bit of tactical value at times, particularly when soloing.

All of that means that so far I am VERY pleased with how well this new build plays, even at this early stage of the game with barely any powers picked and most of my slots being filled with common 15 IOs.  Definitely working out well so far!

Edit:

Aaaand ... I just got a demonstration of why this ability to flip flop between Nova blasting and Human form blasting might be important to be able to do.  So I just ran this 15-19 Mission for Shadowstar (that I mentioned doing over HERE) in which the main mobs to defeat on an indoor tech lab map were ... Hydra.  The nasty thing about Hydra mobs are that all of them (except the AV?) have a Spit attack that does -Fly, which then obviously grounds you so you can't get away from their heavy hitting melee attacks.  This means that against Hydra, you're going to get grounded unless you get very very lucky ... so staying airborne is NOT a (too terribly) successful way to kite them and play "keep away" from their ability to bumrush towards you and melee you for big damage hits.

Except ...

They don't have any particular protection against Immobilize(!) ... so I was able to leverage use of Gravimetric Snare so as to avoid getting caught in melee range.

And funnily enough, there was a single Lieutenant Hydra that I was able to isolate before attacking, and what I decided to do was to toggle on Shadow Cloak and Orbiting Death in Human form ... inch up behind him until Orbiting Death "pinged" him, and then unload into him with Gravimetric Snare and Ebon Eye.  It worked like a charm!  By keeping the Lieutenant Immobilized but still within Orbiting Death radius I was able to attack him multiple times per ranged attack he could use against me, and by preventing him from entering melee range (and not needing to worry about being grounded) I could practically dispatch him with ease.

Now the -Fly debuff is pretty darn rare to come across (although Arachnos has it too in their Web Grenades for Soldiers), but knowing that I can use Gravimetric Snare to "jiujitsu" that kind of situation into being an advantage for my Warshade just fills me with even more confidence that I'm on the right track in being able to adapt to these kinds of edge cases because I've got a build with SO MANY OPTIONS for how to engage.

Anyway, just wanted to share that bit of interesting tidbit.

Edited by Redlynne

IifneyR.gif

23 hours ago, madatlis16 said:

I have read several of your guides.. I really appreciate the time that you spend on them..

At the risk of repeating myself (from previous posts months old now) ... I do it for multiple reasons.

First and foremost is that I want to have something that I can quickly and easily refer to (via Alt+Tab) when leveling up and checking what needs to be slotted when (and where) and so on.  I've played too long NOT to have everything pre-planned for where I want to go with my builds.

The second reason is to "share" what I find so that others can learn from my experiences and incorporate that knowledge and information into their own builds to satisfy their own preferences.  It's that whole "teach a man to fish and you'll feed him for life" kind of thing.  It's not enough to say "do this" ... you also need to show and demonstrate (and often times explain!) WHY doing that is a good idea, and whether it is something that is uniquely good in that specific context or if it is simply such a good idea that everyone ought to be copying it for their own builds.

The third reason is because I Don't Know Everything™ ... and sometimes somebody on these forums will notice something, such as an oversight or a missed opportunity, that can make a posted build EVEN BETTER.  So peer review is another important aspect of posting my builds the way that I do ... but that peer review often requires a thorough enough understanding of not only the build itself, but also why it is structured the way that it is and the design "goals" that went into making the choices you see in it.  In other words, we need to be on the same page for that peer review to be useful to me and/or anyone else.

And finally, if my builds inspire others to go out and experiment with the build planner and make their own discoveries because of something I've posted ... that's the REAL reward for me.  Knowledge shared is knowledge multiplied.  😎

Edited by Redlynne
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

IifneyR.gif

So Red originally my WS was 43.. so I thought I would respec into this build.. and I will say I am quite impressed it is fairly flexable and fun.. I have not played in a team yet but I think it would be fun with a team as well..

10 hours ago, madatlis16 said:

So Red originally my WS was 43.. so I thought I would respec into this build.. and I will say I am quite impressed it is fairly flexible and fun.. I have not played in a team yet but I think it would be fun with a team as well..

💪

A LOT of how much you'll enjoy the build depends on How You Use It™ ... and a lot of that is determined by your preferences for playstyle.  The way I tend to think of it is that Nova form is the "blaster" while Dwarf form is the "tanker" and Human form is the "controller" due to the status effects (Immobilize, Hold, Knock).  As mentioned in my OP, adding Hover to the build very nearly revolutionized what Human form can "do" simply by changing WHERE you can do those things FROM (up off the ground).  The sheer number of possibilities that this opens up is simply dazzling, particularly when you can use Hover to stay out of melee range while still being within Orbiting Death and/or Mire radius of the $Targets beneath you.

But you're right, the flexibility is an extremely key part of the build.  If trying to engage in one form is "dangerous" switch to another form and use a different strategy.  The only limitation on HOW to play is determined by the capacity for imagination inherent to the Player.  Some people (often times min/maxers) will assert that "redundant" capability like that is simply wasted (and would have been better spent elsewhere), but I personally do not consider alternative means to achieving the same ends to be a flaw or an error.  I say that because situations and circumstances change, such that you can't always count on a One Trick Pony™ (or even a one trick per form pony!) to be able to carry you, at all times, through EVERY theoretical situation.  And that's before considering the thought that Leadership toggles can potentially "add more" to a team than whatever damage you're directly outputting yourself.

So the challenge is one of awareness and having the willingness to recognize that you've got OPTIONS in almost every single situation and circumstance, and that this build is well positioned to give you all the tools you need to exploit those differences to your best advantage.

Edited by Redlynne
pytos
  • Like 1

IifneyR.gif

7 hours ago, Redlynne said:

💪

A LOT of how much you'll enjoy the build depends on How You Use It™ ... and a lot of that is determined by your preferences for playstyle.  The way I tend to think of it is that Nova form is the "blaster" while Dwarf form is the "tanker" and Human form is the "controller" due to the status effects (Immobilize, Hold, Knock).  As mentioned in my OP, adding Hover to the build very nearly revolutionized what Human form can "do" simply by changing WHERE you can do those things FROM (up off the ground).  The sheer number of possibilities that this opens up is simply dazzling, particularly when you can use Hover to stay out of melee range while still being within Orbiting Death and/or Mire radius of the $Targets beneath you.

But you're right, the flexibility is an extremely key part of the build.  If trying to engage in one form is "dangerous" switch to another form and use a different strategy.  The only limitation on HOW to play is determined by the capacity for imagination inherent to the Player.  Some people (often times min/maxers) will assert that "redundant" capability like that is simply wasted (and would have been better spent elsewhere), but I personally do not consider alternative means to achieving the same ends to be a flaw or an error.  I say that because situations and circumstances change, such that you can't always count on a One Trick Pony™ (or even a one trick per form pony!) to be able to carry you, at all times, though EVERY theoretical situation.  And that's before considering the thought that Leadership toggles can potentially "add more" to a team than whatever damage you're directly outputting yourself.

So the challenge is one of awareness and having the willingness to recognize that you've got OPTIONS in almost every single situation and circumstance, and that this build is well positioned to give you all the tools you need to exploit those differences to your best advantage.

Not counting that u can change "role" not only based on the situation but even by the composition of your team and make it for eventual laks in team compositions. I agree situations and circumstances and flexibility is a major asset to this AT imo and would be a waste not to use it at its full potential

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lorak_Vanadius said:

Not counting that u can change "role" not only based on the situation but even by the composition of your team and make it for eventual laks in team compositions. I agree situations and circumstances and flexibility is a major asset to this AT imo and would be a waste not to use it at its full potential

Agreed with that statement

• Like 1

• 2 months later
On 8/13/2020 at 8:31 AM, ChatonFaucheur said:

Thank you for your work but in your WS.txt there is a problem:

/bind lshift+lbutton "pow_exec_name shadow step$$pow_exec_name black dwarf step" --> only the black dwarf step works

Have you a solution to solve this?

Do the following:

g "powexectoggleoff Dark Nova$$powexectoggleoff Black Dwarf$$bind lshift+lbutton powexecname shadow step
b "powexectoggleoff Dark Nova$$powexectoggleon Black Dwarf$$bind lshift+lbutton powexecname black dwarf step

Edit the keybind file and make these changes, it's not working in human form bc you need to rebind it everytime you leave dwarf form.

Edited by seheron

• 3 years later