new support line "Crystal affinity"

Hello everybody and sorry for my english i'm french

I already want to congratulate the creators of the electric affinity support line
I love playing the support lines because they are all varied and we all have different ways of being played depending on their power
And on this I thought about a support line that would stand out by remembering the devoring earth that invoke crystals and that would allow support to be played differently

It would be called "Crystal affinity" or "lithotherapy" of your choice
Description:
-The player extracts various crystals from the ground to boost their team but all the crystals can very easily be destroyed by enemies (except big resistance to AOE if not the line would be useless)
But in addition to this thanks to the lithotherapy power the player can extract from the ground a larger crystal whose effects will have an additional bonus depending on the crystal invoked

1, Bronzitis: Bronzitis has the property of regeneration it can resuscitate
Summon AOE Zone Resurrection + Regeneration Effect
The player invokes bronzitis this has the effect of resuscitating around for 20 seconds continuously however the resuscitating players will only have 1 life point and 1 stamina point if they die they can get as much resurrection as long as the crystal is not destroy
+ lithotherapy bonus: they can prevent all enemies in the crystal area from resurrecting as long as the crystal is active + prevents the regeneration of enemies

2, lithotherapy
Special (only on summons) very long recharge
This power once triggered will simply last 10 seconds the time to summon a crystal of your choice the crystal will be much larger and it will get a lithotherapy bonus depending on the crystal chosen
In short, a power that engages as an amplification of blasters but specialized only for crystals

3, Jasper: Jasper has Strength properties
Summon AOE resistance effect everything except fire and ice
The player summons a Jasper which increases the resistance of the allies
+ lithotherapy bonus: all enemies in the area have reduced resistance

4, Carnelian: Carnelian has the effect of increasing courage
Summon AOE effect + damage + accuracy
 The player summons carnelian which increases the damage of allies
+ lithotherapy bonus: all enemies in the area have reduced damage and reduced accuracy

5, Amber: amber has energy-purifying properties
Special Summon AOE + effect
The player invokes the amber which increases the special of the whole team around
+ lithotherapy bonus: all enemies in the area will have the reduced special

6, Fluorite: fluorite helps liveliness
Summon AOE effect + recharge + sleep resistance + stun resistance
+ lithotherapy bonus: all enemies in the area will have a drop in recharge of powers

7, Beryl: beryl has a detachment effect
 Invoke AOE Allied Phase Shift Effect
All allies in the area will be out of phase as long as they are near the crystal only the crystal will not be out of phase
+ lithotherapy bonus: all enemies in the area will be out of phase

8, Chrysocolle: Chrysocolle has the effect of balancing emotions
Summon AOE Effect Terror Barrier Effect
+ lithotherapy bonus: all enemies in the area can suffer a hindrance and terror

9, Pyrite: pyrite attenuates the ego
Summon AOE effect taunt enemies
Summons a pyrite which has the effect of taunt the enemies around the Pyrite is strong enough to take a moment the blows of the enemies
+ lithotherapy bonus: when the pyrite is destroyed all the damage it will have received will be launched in AOE zone the type of damage will be according to the damage collected

Edited by DREAMERS
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later
1 hour ago, Darkneblade said:

Hmm, if we break cottage rule that could be fun. But if we obey cottage rule, since it is click heavy and no recovery power in any of powers, and since summon powers usually take too much endurance it will be endurance hungry powerset.

That has nothing to do with Cottage rule?

33 minutes ago, Galaxy Brain said:

That has nothing to do with Cottage rule?

Just generally I mean. 1 minute summons usually have high cost endurance. Not sure what 10-20 second summons to do endurance management tbh. But still click hungry.

Edited by Darkneblade

19 minutes ago, Darkneblade said:

Just generally I mean. 1 minute summons usually have high cost endurance. Not sure what 10-20 second summons to do endurance management tbh. But still click hungry.

That is not the cottage rule though.

Cottage rule applies to powers suddenly changing, the example being that a power becomes a summon for a cottage instead of like, a ST blast. Making something from essentially scratch can have most any rules you want.

• Thanks 1

I tried to make a line of invocation without being too powerful;

there are quite a few heals so I just wanted to diversify by showing that one line can be played differently from the others
and Bronzitis contains a regen and a rez of the beginning which can compensate and also when with the amplification which gives a second effect to the crystals it takes time to charge it also avoids the abuses

do not forget that the crystals can be destroyed by the enemies therefore the effects of the crystal can be interrupted at any time without counting that it is an invocation of zone which does not move then the player will have to constantly recreate crystals as the players advance therefore

I do not Didn't really think about endurance consumption or the time to summon before disappearing because the fact that the crystals are fixed and that the player must constantly summon new ones while advancing compensates

except pyrite being an ultimate power which can temporarily replace a tank will take time to recharge

I hope this line will see the light of day

if this line sees is create it would go super well with earth control

Edited by DREAMERS

On 6/3/2020 at 9:21 PM, Tyrannical said:

first shock therapy, now crystal healing.

Are we gonna see acupuncture next? :classic_laugh:

when you look at the support lines you see that there is a line of fire an electric line a dark line an ice, radioactive, dark line ... in short
the players specialize in an element to protect their team and when you think of protection and earth ... there is not much and that's where I came up with the idea of crystals by destroying a crystal of devouring earth nothing prevents to use its imagination to vary the powers and to create a line of support

• Like 1

7 hours ago, merrypessimist said:

When I first read the title, I admit I thought it said "libidotherapy."  Shut up, I was tired!

Well, to be fair, my first thought was imagining a character with this set crying "Be healed!" and flinging a rock at their target, knocking them on their ass. And the AoE heal being a spray of rocks. Something to make people think "you know, the spasming from Electric's heal isn't that bad..."

On 6/10/2020 at 5:59 PM, srmalloy said:

Well, to be fair, my first thought was imagining a character with this set crying "Be healed!" and flinging a rock at their target, knocking them on their ass. And the AoE heal being a spray of rocks. Something to make people think "you know, the spasming from Electric's heal isn't that bad..."

on could say the same chose with the ice affinity the 1st time that I saw this line I imagined someone who throws ice cubes at the mouth of the players lol

I should have simply call this line crystal affinity but I support the devs to create a support line in relation to the earth

• 10 months later
  • DREAMERS changed the title to new support line "Crystal affinity"
  • Retired Developer
On 6/3/2020 at 3:21 PM, Tyrannical said:

first shock therapy, now crystal healing.

Are we gonna see acupuncture next? :classic_laugh:

Thorny Assault!

• Haha 1

"Science. Science, my friend, requires radical gambles and adventures in malpractice sometimes. Take solace in the fact that I tested the majority of these things on the dead, the re-dead, and the nearly departed before I went to live trials.

Honestly, most of my "specimens" were several iterations past being considered a human being with their original fingerprints, teeth, or IDs. So it was rather a lot like experimenting on moaning clay putty."

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master! For science and community!