Rad/Water Defender?

liberty92

Hey all, I recently 50'ed a rad/water defender..only problem is...I've never really ran a defender before and have no clue where to start when it comes to slotting them.  Money isn't an issue, but I know water has a crazy proc potential and would love some advice/builds

Thanks!!

Water is a very good set for procs - it's a good set all round, actually. One or two damage procs in most powers can get you a long way.

Put a +recharge proc in any power with knockdown. You'll end up with very, very quickly recharging powers, which will eat all your endurance if you're not careful. To counter this, Dehydrate can take a Theft of Essence +endurance proc, as well as several damage procs, making is a very valuable power as it heals you, does damage and recharges your endurance.

Water jet has a quirk that if you fire it off with 3 Tidal Power it recharges instantly, meaning it's great to shove as many procs in as possible as instant recharge like that doesn't change the proc rate.

• Like 1
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas