1500 Reward Merits in 4 days

Lockpick

I've been going through the level 50 missions to keep track of merit rewards, here is a rough list of what I've done so far:

Upon the Psychic Plane - 82 merits - ridiculously long arc, seriously

Operation: World Wide Red - 50 merits - 3 hours(ish)

The Rikti Negotiator - 7 merits - 20 minutes

To Save a Thousand Worlds - 72 merits - 3 to 4 hours(ish)

A Hero's Hero - 60 merits - 2 to 3 hours - every Praetorian Elite Boss/AV

The Marauder's Cell - 3 merits - 10 mins

The Black Shroud Dimension - 2 merits - takes longer to find Darkstar on the map than to actually take her down

The Aura of Power - 0 merits - 10-15 minutes

Welcome to the Vanguard - 15 merits - 1 hour

I've done most of the 50 missions but never kept track of anything, just started last weekend.

Good luck!

1 hour ago, kosten07 said:

I'm only seeing up to level 35 missions listed.

I can see up to level 50 missions for red and bluside.  I'm using Foxit Reader, just in case that makes any difference.

Reunion player, ex-Defiant.

AE SFMA: Zombie Ninja Pirates! (#18051)

Regeneratio delenda est!

On 5/27/2020 at 11:20 AM, Ukase said:

The smarter players realize that they can buy their own winter packs. But, there's still plenty of lazier players who can't be bothered. 

Sorry (not sorry) for threadjacking but... I have no idea how to buy hero and winter packs, and I've been playing since live. Can someone enlighten me? 

On 6/2/2020 at 9:09 AM, loyalreader said:

Sorry (not sorry) for threadjacking but... I have no idea how to buy hero and winter packs, and I've been playing since live. Can someone enlighten me? 

I should be the one who's sorry. When I stated, "the smarter players", I should have stated something more like, "The more experienced" or "the more informed". 

Not my intention to suggest anyone was lacking in intellectual ability. 

• Like 1

On 5/25/2020 at 11:46 PM, Troo said:

I bought hero packs for the merits and sold the rest. That might help you close the gap. Could just about break even.

AND congratulations on maximizing the long weekend. That is quite the impressive haul.

I’m late to the game, but I would have done the same as Troo.

Who run Bartertown?

On 6/10/2020 at 11:29 PM, JonnieNeutron said:

20...ok 25 minutes on normal runs

Depends on the team. If they are doing Tinpex they are incarnates. Good runs for me are 15 minutes, 20 for normal. And a couple of times doing horribly and be unable to kill the Maiden since the controllers CC her on the blue or the Tankers don't have Taunt to pull her off those.

On a side thing I must say that I love people who play Controllers, really, I wish them no ill, but I love a team without Controllers even more. Everything goes so much faster and cleanly than having to scoop up mobs Feared or Immobilized out in Australia.