Dirt aka Forest Path

This one has been driving me to distraction lately. I am building an outdoor base with a huge forest. I have specific paths I want to make through the trees. The ground is a grass plate, but looking for some way to show a worn path through the trees. I don't want rock slabs or signs of human habitation; the base theme is nature-only.

So think a worn footpath through the forest, or a deer trail, etc.

Any pieces, tintables, upside-down, etc. that can give a facsimile of this kind of look?

Also open to alternative ideas of making a path like this "obvious" yet not immersion-breaking.

Sounded like a fun thing to try to experiment with. Here is my best attempt.

The path is raised, couldn't think of any "flush with ground" options.

The main parts are Leaf Piles (Tintable) & Dirt Mounds. Both were placed, sunken into the ground to semi-random heights, then spun to give a more organic feel.

The little extras are the Rock X Tintable group and the Bush (X) props.

screenshot_200524-12-02-58.thumb.jpg.636625deb703ec1546b3843a44693b30.jpg

Yeah, I always hope for more base items to come out; I don't think I've seen anything close to that in the editor.

(On the Tech Side -- You will probably never get something exactly like that, those types of flat dirt paths are actually drawn on with a paint brush when the Atlas Park map was designed, so unless we somehow get that level of godly control in the bases, you may have to find some janky solutions)

Yeah I figured Delvkai, and was afraid it might be a custom texture. More just wanted to provide of an example of what I was aiming for. I've been in awe of the cleverness of some base designers using existing pieces for unexpected purposes, so figured I could ask😀