City Magic

Lynkon

I'd open it up to recolored powers as well.  You could do a Pistols or Electric Blaster with a Plant secondary, but color some of them to look like metal cables and wires and stuff like that?  Or a Gravity controller or dominator.  The Propel power is taking control of the literal city objects!  Gravity/Earth dominator would be using the physical city against his enemies, and the gravity powers could be more of a psychic thing.  Throw in another element with the Epic pool, like fire or darkness recolored to be smog/fumes, or electricity, or leviathan mastery for the water spout (sewage??)

I'm trying to think about your concept with the Coyote travel power.  It strikes me as someone who might be more of a fighter than a caster, but maybe you don't think the same.  You could pick an urban weapon customization (like titan weapons' stop sign etc)?  OH or maybe, electric melee and shield defense?  there's some kind of trash shield right?  and then you'd have Lightning Bolt and Shield Charge, which seem like a leyline tap.  I do think if you went with a weapon or shield, the other powerset should be flashy so you have that city magic vibe instead of just hobo hero.

37 minutes ago, capricorpse said:

I'm trying to think about your concept with the Coyote travel power.  It strikes me as someone who might be more of a fighter than a caster, but maybe you don't think the same.  You could pick an urban weapon customization (like titan weapons' stop sign etc)?  OH or maybe, electric melee and shield defense?  there's some kind of trash shield right?  and then you'd have Lightning Bolt and Shield Charge, which seem like a leyline tap.  I do think if you went with a weapon or shield, the other powerset should be flashy so you have that city magic vibe instead of just hobo hero.

Funny you mention that because I was wondering how I could do a melee character with him, too! That sounds like a great combo, too. The coyote shapeshift does give me fighter vibes, even though I was thinking along the lines of Medivh (from Diablo) turning into a crow all the time. But hey, I'm gonna make an alt version of the character and try out electric/shield! Thanks.