TF with fewer than minimum toons

Tankshock

Bonus tip. - since you can start TFS and trials so you can also use the LFG queue as a free teleporter.

Yep, this is a great feature.  But be careful you don't do this when you are already in a TF or flashback.  You'll drop out of it.  I've done this a couple times  :(.  Another useful tip - if you started a TF and you get a last minute request to join, instead of everyone dropping, the leader just needs to use the LFG and everyone will TP to the TF contact, team will be intact, and you will be starting over.

Does this mean one doesn't need a full team of 8 to do a Cavern of Transcendence?

Yep, I just did it twice in a row solo. Had all the Stealth I needed, so, in 8 minutes I clicked the 8 obelisks and killed the two minions guarding Sheridan. Got 8 Merits.

Second time was 4 minutes because of Diminishing Returns. Another reason why the Rikti Mothership Raid needs to be nerfed since it's bypassing Diminishing Returns of farming the same Merit source (or, the conversion tool needs a timer on it).

So now you know that you can solo Dr. Quaterfield's task force whenever you want to.

The more you know...

This conceptually is Sick. Evil. Wrong.

Horribly, I just realized I *will* have to run Dr. Q at least one more time to get the badge....once I pick a badge toon.

Thanks so much for making that show up in future nightmares!

<shakes fist at Shinobu>