Mastermind Mondays

11Troy11

• 3 weeks later
On 5/25/2020 at 1:30 AM, 11Troy11 said:

Are they still a thing?

I may start official Mastermind Monday here. Though I know they do a Mastermind MSR every week also.

Same can be said what about Tanker Tuesdays & No Blaster Thursdays and Spider Sundays etc... 😛  This something that was very popular on Virtue that I led a lot those days for.

Edited by JJDrakken
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later

I've been getting requests for another Mastermind ONLY MSR and BAF. If we have enough interest I can do the MSR on Monday night at 10pm Central with the BAF either before (conflicting with Hami) or after (possibly too late for anyone to care).

8 hours ago, RageusQuitus2 said:

Thats a late start.  Is that normal for these events?

It's late. Though, I do regularly fill MSRs at 10pm and even 11pm Central. It's always much tougher to recruit for an all MM MSR, though.

I personally won't even be home until about 6pm Central on Monday, so by the time I have dinner with the fam and such we're pretty close to a Hami start time.

If I move it off Mastermind Monday, I can do it on a weekend between the daily MSRs, which run from 2-4pm Central, and Hami. I'm open to that, too.

9 hours ago, RageusQuitus2 said:

Thats a late start.  Is that normal for these events?

It's because of the Hamidon raids.  The official start time is at 10 P.M. ET/7 P.M. PT, but The Hive tends to fill way earlier than that.  So anything between 9 P.M. ET through 11 P.M. ET every night is pretty much blacked out.  Otherwise, good luck competing with Hamidon.

On 6/15/2021 at 10:38 AM, Kiloton said:

I'm up for it!  I ran Mastermind Monday's on live on Champion for a while on Dr. Demonica.  Love a good old Mastermind steam roll.

I'm up for it! I'm mostly on Excelsior, but I will make an MM wherever. 

I see one occasionally on Excelsior, I think it starts around 7:30pm MDT, but I'm not sure if it's every week, or one Monday a month.  I always forget about it until I see the announcement in LFG.

Anyone have any info about it?

I'm throwing caution and reason to the wind and will try to start a MM only MSR at 10pm Central tonight. We'll see what happens.

Looks like OVH opposed my plans for an all MM MSR. Considering Saturday at 5pm Central as a replacement time - keep an eye on the Excelsior forum or Discord channel for confirmation.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/20/2021 at 4:54 PM, Kiloton said:

I see one occasionally on Excelsior, I think it starts around 7:30pm MDT, but I'm not sure if it's every week, or one Monday a month.  I always forget about it until I see the announcement in LFG.

Anyone have any info about it?

People run all-MM teams at other times here and there of course, but there's a Mastermind Monday on Excelsior every Monday starting around 9:30pm eastern. Usually (not always) doing one of the TFs on the weekly extra credits TF list. 

It's probably only not been run about 3 times in the last 2 years, with one of those times being yesterday due to supervillains shutting down the Homecoming servers right when it was about to start. 

Edited by FM5

• 4 weeks later