Guide to Using Mids' Hero Designer

Derek Icelord

On 5/25/2020 at 5:07 PM, Derek Icelord said:

You can flip all the slots on a build to alternate using the menu option under Slots/Enhancements.

Is there a keyboard shortcut for this? I seem to remember there being one, but maybe I am insane. Wouldn't be the first time... today.

Edit: Sorry, I just noticed the date on the last post before mine. Apologies for the unintended threadnecro.

Edited by Icono04

• 5 months later

I've got the latest version of Mids' Reborn, and when I opened a character build, the enhancements are shifted, to columns between powers and under other power sets. I can't find the proper adjustments if they exist. I thought it might have been because the build is dated 2019, but I tried my own build and got the same kind of mess.

MR ss.jpg

10 hours ago, Book of Og said:

I've got the latest version of Mids' Reborn, and when I opened a character build, the enhancements are shifted, to columns between powers and under other power sets. I can't find the proper adjustments if they exist. I thought it might have been because the build is dated 2019, but I tried my own build and got the same kind of mess.

Don't know what to tell you. It's not happening on my install. I'm not a developer, I just wrote the guide. I'd post in the Mids' Board for help.

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?

Check out the Unofficial Homecoming Wiki! Contributions welcome!

• 1 month later

Have any fellow Mids Reborn users ever observed that resistance numbers show negative in their Totals view? I do not get this behavior when I download someone else's build, just when I build my own. Any answers, workarounds, or speculation is much appreciated.

image.png.19c3eeb956bd57f0a2fb84222254635c.png

11 minutes ago, Zedcell said:

Have any fellow Mids Reborn users ever observed that resistance numbers show negative in their Totals view? I do not get this behavior when I download someone else's build, just when I build my own. Any answers, workarounds, or speculation is much appreciated.

image.png.19c3eeb956bd57f0a2fb84222254635c.png

Make sure Rest is disabled.

• Like 1

• 1 month later

It is unbelievably amazing that someone is taking their time to maintain this for the community.

**Thank you**

I use 2 4k large screen tv's as monitors and Mids is not readable. Is there any way to enlarge the view? Dragging the corner of the mids window makes a bigger window but the text, icons, etc, stay the same size.

Thank you

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

• 9 months later

It seems like the Discord export feature has been removed? I'm not seeing anything related to discord in Configuration, there isn't even an advanced tab showing at all, and the Share Build menu doesn't list discord...