Reinstate 2x influence at 50

Look I can do it too.

Everyone arguing to return the 2x inf is just trying to hoard inf and/or drive market prices up so that 2b per enh pricing is the norm and force me to farm more to simply afford decent builds on my toons.  Waaaah why do you force your playstyle on me and why can't I have fun my own way?

See how broad sweeping statements that level certain intents and purposes at everyone in general doesn't really help anyones cause?  Rather than assign motives to people, how about you read the billion posts about this and try to grasp the concept that people are allowed to have differing opinions without anyone being right or wrong.

Edited by EmmySky
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, EmmySky said:

Look I can do it too.

Everyone arguing to return the 2x inf is just trying to hoard inf and/or drive market prices up so that 2b per enh pricing is the norm and force me to farm more to simply afford decend builds on my toons.  Waaaah why do you force your playstyle on me and my can't I have fun my own way?

See how broad sweeping statements that level certain intents and purposes at everyone in general doesn't really help anyones cause?  Rather than assign motives to people how about you read the billion posts about this and try to grasp the concept that people are allowed to have differing opinions without anyone being right or wrong.

But its funny. Anyone can have any opinion and have it talked about.

But when ANYBODY says "bring back double infl"

All the haters come out of the shadows and gang up and spout one of the 10 answers or their combinations until the topic goes away. less that 1 person acknowledges/discusses the problem

Everybody else on the 10 answer/ignore the issue/ provide no workable solutions bangwagon.

THAT amount of troll hate is odd, don't you think.. or should I say...

"Conspicuous amount of troll hate is conspicuous ."

Edited by Captain Yesterday

52 minutes ago, Captain Yesterday said:

I don't know

It's not that you don't know.  It's that you refuse to know.  You asked for an honest answer, you got an honest answer.  Problem is you don't like the answer.

• Like 2

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

7 minutes ago, Doc_Scorpion said:

It's not that you don't know.  It's that you refuse to know.  You asked for an honest answer, you got an honest answer.  Problem is you don't like the answer.

Your answer was effectively - "i'm somebody Speschul and you should know me I'm famous so you know what i'm about"

You said that crap instead of actually stating a legitemate response. it would have been easier and more prudent to simply copy/paste instead of saying

"Can you smell what the Doc is cooking?"

Your ego got in the way of you making sense, doc. You live in the delusion that everybody knows who you are.

6 minutes ago, MunkiLord said:

Captain Yesterday is dumb,

Also he is a big bum,

Not just dumb but a bum

Captain Yesterday!

Captain_Yesterday.jpg

Love the picture - No.11 by the way

/jranger

Thank you, city of haters!

BTW didn't some man and his family recently quit the game because of haters like you?

The fact that you don't see or care how obnoxiously evil you are to anybody who expresses a dissenting opinion or refuses to tow the party line shows your real intentions.

--

Also, he went through all that, got a picture, etc, and STILL didn't address the problem or provide the solution.

Ah well..

City of haters gonna hate.

1 minute ago, Captain Yesterday said:

Love the picture

/jranger

BTW didn't some man and his family recently quit the game beacuse of haters like you?

The fact that you don't see or care how obnoxiously evil you are to anybody who expresses a dissenting opinion or refuses to tow the party line shows your real intentions.

--

Also, he wnet through all that, got a picture, etc, and STILL didn't address the problem or provide the solution.

Ah well..

6 minutes ago, Captain Yesterday said:

Your answer was effectively - "i'm somebody Speschul and you should know me I'm famous so you know what i'm about"

You said that crap instead of actually stating a legitemate response. it would have been easier and more prudent to simply copy/paste instead of saying

"Can you smell what the Doc is cooking?"

Your ego got in the way of you making sense, doc. You live in the delusion that everybody knows who you are.

Can definitely smell what the troll is cooking!

6 minutes ago, Captain Yesterday said:

Love the picture - No.11 by the way

/jranger

BTW didn't some man and his family recently quit the game because of haters like you?

--

Also, he went through all that, got a picture, etc, and STILL didn't address the problem or provide the solution.

Ah well..

The provided an explanation. You choose not to see it. I don’t they he’s the one trying to destroy the game.

/trollranger

21 minutes ago, Captain Yesterday said:

But its funny. Anyone can have any opinion and have it talked about.

But when ANYBODY says "bring back double infl"

All the haters come out of the shadows and gang up and spout one of the 10 answers or their combinations until the topic goes away. less that 1 person acknowledges/discusses the problem

Everybody else on the 10 answer/ignore the issue/ provide no workable solutions bangwagon.

THAT amount of troll hate is odd, don't you think.. or should I say...

"Conspicuous amount of troll hat is conspicuous ."