Mids energy aura numbers off? Any chance of a quick fix?

FullEclipse

Hey all so I built a toon in mids a psi/energy aura scrapper. I was very impressed with just the basic IO slotting.  I then created and lvled up one to fifty and it seems the defense numbers are a bit off.  By my napkin math it seems almost 7% off. With jus kinetic shield on and three slotted with 3 Def buff IOs mids states 26.94%. In game however Combat attributes states it as 20.21%. The IOs are reporting 25.5% in both places so this leads me to believe that the mids numbers are in fact incorrect.  Anyone else notice this?  This makes accurately slotting my character;s build in mids a bit harder.

On 5/26/2020 at 1:58 PM, FullEclipse said:

Hey all so I built a toon in mids a psi/energy aura scrapper. I was very impressed with just the basic IO slotting.  I then created and lvled up one to fifty and it seems the defense numbers are a bit off.  By my napkin math it seems almost 7% off. With jus kinetic shield on and three slotted with 3 Def buff IOs mids states 26.94%. In game however Combat attributes states it as 20.21%. The IOs are reporting 25.5% in both places so this leads me to believe that the mids numbers are in fact incorrect.  Anyone else notice this?  This makes accurately slotting my character;s build in mids a bit harder.

Can you screenshot your build and provide us with your Mids build? Hard to troubleshoot with just the numbers you gave

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

On 6/1/2020 at 4:44 PM, Apparition said:

FWIW, the numbers in Mids with my MA/EA Scrapper is right on the money.

On my Brute, the numbers seem a bit off, but there's so many variables.  I have the following screen-grab, showing what I mean:

image.thumb.png.647ee68eb791878dbcc7b5390869f763.png

So I have the correct Incarnates, that match what I have in-game; the level of the IO's is consistent (I have them all Attuned, anyway); so here is my Psi Melee/EA brute, with only Kinetic Shield on (S/L/E defense).  I'm looking at the mids numbers and comparing to the in-game buff from Kinetic Shield.

Kinetic Shield Mids In-Game
Smashing 17.95% 21.55%
Lethal 17.95% 21.55%
Energy 2.65% 3.17%

• 2 weeks later

We aren't ignoring this, promise. We're (mostly me) planning sweep across all powersets of all ATs, so we'll get to this.

Keep in mind that while you mentioned a "quick fix", that may not be the case. We've had so many cases of "ok, let's knock out a bunch of easy ones" and then a few minutes later we're crying. You never know! I would hope EA doesn't have that issue given it isn't super complex, but we'll find out soon enough.

Edited by Felis Noctu
mrb-social2_mini.png.464409b4404c13db31506dbe99d59609.png

Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer

The build planner to make your awesome characters even more awesome!

Into the Night "... and so we went into that dark night, for we knew our dawn would come again..."
~ The Meowcronomicon