Cognitive Interface?

CapnFreedom

I reviewed both my and my pet's combat log for 10 minutes worth of fighting. I have the Confuse proc (12%) and Psionic damage (25%) slotted. I saw many lines stating that the Cognitive did varying amounts of psi damage (based of the mobs' resists) but nothing stating about Confuse. My own attacks as well. Does anyone know what the text would say if it fires?

There was a bug report some time back that the proc chances were getting "doubled" in the sense that they needed to be rolled TWICE and that BOTH proc rolls needed to be successful for the proc to happen.  So an advertised 20% proc rate would in fact have a 4% chance of actually happening in game (20% of 20%).  It's something that @Captain Powerhouse noted and worked with the community on devising a remedy.  I forget if that resolution has been published to the Live servers yet.

• Like 1

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

On 5/30/2020 at 6:34 PM, CapnFreedom said:

Tested again, with the Tier 4 20% confuse chance proc. Nothing.

Anyone else having this issue?

It doesn't say anything, it has a graphic effect.  There are no words that appear to answer your question.

image.png.440bd3ba66421192ca1fb954c5d313c2.pngspacer.pngFlint Eastwood

Can you test it with a Power Analyzer and monitor the target's Status Protection for Confuse? Ideally you would see the proc show up there, but if not it will be a problem. 

You're not alone in seeing this, so I'm gonna link your thread to consolidate these findings.

• Like 1

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

I took on Nightstar in the Black Shroud Oro arc. I monitored her Confuse Protection using Power Analyzer. She had +50 Resistance when her PToDs were up. I fought her for over 6 minutes, using my own attacks (Boxing and Electrifying Fences) as well as all three of my Robot Henchmen. At no time did her Confuse Protection show a negative value. It was either at 50 or at 0 when her PToDs dropped - no in between. I had slotted Cognitive Core Flawless Interface. My combat logs did show that minor psychic damage DoT was applied.

I was playing a Lvl 50 Tech origin Robot/Elect Affinity/Mu.

Where's the Raid (tm)?

2020-06-04 (2).png

Log.txt

• Like 1