OUTCAST badge: defeat 100 outcast bosses REDSIDE

Voltor

EDIT:

Okay I had posted if anyone else was having trouble gaining this badge.  I was then able to locate my old CoV notes from back in the day and sadly they confirmed what I suspected,  that this badge is a royal pain to get if your alt is dedicated to never changing alignment from Villain to anything else.

I was unable to obtain any newspaper missions from level 10 to 25 with outcasts, so either such a mission is super rare or just doesn't happen. A recheck of paragonwiki indicates that only one mission contact REDSIDE offers a mission with any outcasts in it and it seems they were thrown in as an afterthought so that redsiders could get this badge before alignment changing was ever put into the game.

Contact name: Operative Wellman

Zone name: Cap Au Diable

Introduced by: Marshall Brass

Level range 15-19

Story arc name: Master of Destruction, this is his second story arc.

The final mission is to destroy two hero statues. You need to set the mission to max team size. Inside the mission it will be 98% Wyvern, 1% Tsoo and 1% Outcasts, by which I mean only 2 groups of outcasts in the map at the most.  One group should have 1 boss the other group should have 2 bosses.  However there is a random element to this mission and sometimes you may not get any outcasts at all.   As long as the two statues are not destroyed the mission does not end so if you have pets, don't use them.

"targetcustomnext lead"  is your best friend on this map, as Outcast bosses have the word Lead as part of their name.

If someone locates another REDSIDE mission that has outcasts in it, please post a response.

Edited by Voltor
  • Thanks 1

25 alts with all the badges!