Positron Cell from blaster Atomic Manipulation secondary

CaptainLupis

I posted the following (with a few new tweaks here for clarity) in the blaster section before I noticed I had received a reply to the petition asking me to log it here:

I was doing a respec of my fire/atomic manipulation blaster and noticed that Positron Cell says it does -tohit and takes accurate tohit debuff sets. However the detailed power description has no mention of -tohit, it actually says it does -10.5% defence. I tried slotting sets from both and it allows cloud senses (acc tohit debuff set) to be slotted, but it has a zero value of -tohit to start with. However it doesn't allow shield breaker (acc def debuff) to be slotted, it remains greyed out when you pick up the IO.

Something is off. Either the description and allowed sets are wrong, or the power has been set up wrongly to do -def when it should be -tohit.

I would expect it doing -def is correct  (as other powers in the set do that as well), and it's the description and allowed sets part that are wrong, but I don't know for sure.

Bopper: "resistance resists resistible resistance debuffs"

On 6/1/2020 at 12:30 PM, CaptainLupis said:

I posted the following (with a few new tweaks here for clarity) in the blaster section before I noticed I had received a reply to the petition asking me to log it here:

I was doing a respec of my fire/atomic manipulation blaster and noticed that Positron Cell says it does -tohit and takes accurate tohit debuff sets. However the detailed power description has no mention of -tohit, it actually says it does -10.5% defence. I tried slotting sets from both and it allows cloud senses (acc tohit debuff set) to be slotted, but it has a zero value of -tohit to start with. However it doesn't allow shield breaker (acc def debuff) to be slotted, it remains greyed out when you pick up the IO.

Something is off. Either the description and allowed sets are wrong, or the power has been set up wrongly to do -def when it should be -tohit.

I would expect it doing -def is correct  (as other powers in the set do that as well), and it's the description and allowed sets part that are wrong, but I don't know for sure.

It does a -acc when gamma rays are activated.

6 hours ago, Monos King said:

It does a -acc when gamma rays are activated.

-acc or -tohit? Either way I doubt it should be allowing sets to be slotted because of an effect that can only be triggered under specific circumstances and is unenhanceable.

Bopper: "resistance resists resistible resistance debuffs"