Explores done?

thunderforce

I _think_ all explore badges are now correct, but that might be hubris.

I posted about this elsewhere, but I found some but not all Atlas Park explores had "See Also: Villain Exploration Badges" and were in that category. In my view that is wrong; the see also is bad because they don't appear on the list if you visit that See Also link, and the category is bad because the two categories for Hero and Villain explore badges will contain almost exactly the same things.

In my view such badges should list only the See Also and cat for the side they're from. For a page like "International Spy" (that just details a separate redside title for a blueside badge), I suggest See Also: Hero Exploration Badges (the page that actually lists it), but Category: Villain Exploration Badges (which is making that cat do two jobs, but perhaps useful ones).

Currently also Praetoria explore badges are in both cats. I submit they should be in neither, and a note should be added to the top of the hero and villain cats that notes that heros/villains can get them and links to the Praetorian cat.

Homecoming Wiki  - please use it (because it reflects the game in 2020 not 2012) and edit it (because there is lots to do)

Things to do in City of Heroes, sorted by level.   Things to do in City of Villains, sorted by level.   Things only Incarnates can do in City of X.

Why were you kicked from your cross-alignment team? A guide.   A starting alignment flowchart  Travel power opinions

Get rid of the sidekick level malus and the 5-level exemplar power grace.