The one power every AT has

Jawbreaker

36 minutes ago, Twisted Toon said:

Charisma is being able to get people to eat a tomato based fruit salad...

If ya think about it, but not too much, salsa is a fruit salad dressing and ketchup is a fruit smoothie.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2020 at 2:41 AM, Black Zot said:

Look at a platypus and tell me that again.

Ill take your fuzzy adorable little animal and raise you one Human.

Now I am going to talk some human anatomy talk and say things that will remind folks of 7th grade sex ed and biology so try not to go all bevis and butt head and snigger over proper words for the bits we typically keep covered in public. mkay.

So in the scheme of primates, humans really are very very weird, And a whole lot of that has to do with how we walk, and how from an oh natural in the wild perspective our shape just does not make a whole lot of sense, and makes one have to ask how the frell we even evolved into this shape.

When we look at just about every single other developed life form on this planet, when it comes to mating, the design and behavior of the female right up to and including all our nearest animal cousins, is to facilitate mating, even if again due to design, its damn unhappy for the female to go through,  seriously a cats penis is covered in ultra fine barbs, if creation was at the behest of a sentient will, it was bloody unkind to female cats, and lets not get into some sharks and the like.

But when we look at the design of the human, both male and female, and then put it naked, in the wild, acting at a more wildman like state, it just does not make any sense. An upright male human exposes his most vulnerable area, where as every monkey, ape, chimp etc hunches over to keep that area protected, no different then how such an area is more protected naturally on four legged animals. When 2 bucks clash antlers their groin is far from the action. Likewise females of the above species by walking hunch over expose and make more easy access to their bits, where as a human woman well, the old saying the mystery that is woman is rather apt when talking the why of our form from a evolutionary standpoint. As we see a plenty in modern network tv shows, it just takes an angle, an arm, some long loose hair to have a nude woman not actually showing off those most intimate parts that would garner an R rating.

So funny enough if your going to talk wierd as hell why is this animal like this type of talk, we humans are always top of that list. and not just because of our strange ass brains. We are really the most alien thing on this planet.

4 hours ago, Bentley Berkeley said:

So in the scheme of primates, humans really are very very weird, And a whole lot of that has to do with how we walk, and how from an oh natural in the wild perspective our shape just does not make a whole lot of sense, and makes one have to ask how the frell we even evolved into this shape.

Actually, it makes perfect sense.  By adopting an upright position with bipedal locomotion, we freed up our forelimbs from being used in movement.

This allowed them to specialize for fine manipulation and to engage in tool use while moving - hunting, for example.

• Like 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

I'm sure a bunch of geeks like you all have seen this before...

Strength is being able to crush a tomato.

Dexterity is being able to dodge a tomato.

Constitution is being able to eat a bad tomato.

Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit.

Wisdom is knowing not to put a tomato in a fruit salad.

Charisma is being able to sell a tomato based fruit salad.

8 hours ago, EmmySky said:

If ya think about it, but not too much, salsa is a fruit salad dressing and ketchup is a fruit smoothie.

I think we've found the Bard.

Note: the above is not my creation. I found it on the interwebs.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Twisted Toon said:

I'm sure a bunch of geeks like you all have seen this before...

Strength is being able to crush a tomato.

Dexterity is being able to dodge a tomato.

Constitution is being able to eat a bad tomato.

Intelligence is knowing a tomato is a fruit.

Wisdom is knowing not to put a tomato in a fruit salad.

Charisma is being able to sell a tomato based fruit salad.

I think we've found the Bard.

Note: the above is not my creation. I found it on the interwebs.

I'm allergic to tomato.