Carrion Creepers - Accuracy needed?

Force Redux

Quick question for the plant gurus - does Carrion Creepers require any accuracy? I see builds that do not have it, just procs, and I see some builds go with Targeted AOE sets that do have accuracy in the bonuses. THe power says it is 1.0 Accuracy, and it does slot Accuracy enhancements, but its one of those weird powers, so I'm not sure what is required. Any suggestions? I have it six-slotted at present with basic IOs, but looking to use sets/procs on it. Thanks !

@Force Redux on Everlasting

----- (read my guide) -----

Gather the Shadows: A Dark Miasma Primer for Masterminds

@Carnifax Here is one of the posts in the ProcMonster thread that discusses that question:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Splintered Soul Project: (Nyght****) 21 and counting (18 max). 

DSorrow: “Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

• 2 weeks later
On 6/4/2020 at 4:42 PM, Doc Ranger said:

Unless the build has a ton of global accuracy...then I just leave it procs.

Does anyone know if global accuracy (from set bonuses) is passed on to psuedo pet summons like Carrion Creepers?       My experience from MM pets, was they do not get your global bonuses for accuracy or damage, so my hunch was psuedo pets wouldn't either...

Hmmm. All I know is I 5 slot. 3 dmg procs and 2 Dmg/Rchg from those proc sets just to get them over the perma threshold. 

I never really see them miss. They seem to do the job without Acc.

A bunch of toons. Global DocRanger

All on Excelsior. 

My gut, at this point essentially 8 yrs+ out of date, tells me no global and/or slotted accuracy doesn't work on a pseudo-pets attacks.  It would just apply to the initial cast.  Not sure about something like Tactics ... but if your CC are dealing damage and global accuracy from sets isn't anything to write home about I'm thinking it doesn't require it.