Let's Make a Merc Comapny

I've been looking for an SG for my main for some time now, but as everyone is pretty much aware there isn't much on Red Side, so I've decided to make my own though there is one problem, and that is my main isn't the leader type.

I figure I'll keep the merc theme pretty open so as not to alienate much of the already sparce red side populous.  What I'm looking for on here is for someone to be the RP leader of the group, and also a name... I suck at names.

Oh, I happen to have a merc group Redside.  It's the group of my main villain, Commandant Nongratis, in fact.  Been around since the last few days of CoV Beta, actually, although I wasn't on SCoRE so there was obvious a lull in its storied history there, heh.

However . . . it's a bit of a specialized group as well.  See, she's quite the megalomaniac.  It's called "The Army of Commandant Nongratis."  She treats it more as her personal playground for her military obsession rather than a valid PMC.

Additionally, the base is . . . lacklustre.  I contracted the construction a few times after I realized how much I suck at base building, but that's just resulted in a kind of hodge-podge minimalist mess.

However!  I would be willing to put this Army up on offer for your proposed idea here.  I could certainly have a division of the Commandant's Army which are insulated from her sociopathic self and able to operate in a more conventional mercenary modus operandi.

• 1 month later