June 27th Reverse Costume Contest + A fun announcement for CC's!

GM Miss

• Retired Lead Game Master

Reverse theme!

Come on out to Kallisti Wharf on Saturday June 27th for our first ever reverse themed costume contest! Come dressed in the silliest, funniest, off the wall, interesting, whimsical, odd and erratic masterpiece you can think of! Please check the bottom of this post for a fun announcement! 

When?

• June 27th @9pm UTC
  • 9pm UTC is:
    • 10pm UK time
    • 5pm Eastern time
    • 2pm Pacific time
    • 11pm Central European time
    • Click here to see 9pm UTC in your timezone

Where?

• Statesman Plaza in the center of Kallisti Wharf on all five shards (Torchbearer, Excelsior, Reunion, Indomitable and Everlasting)
    • Heroes can reach Kallisti Wharf via the tram
    • Villains can reach Kallisti Wharf via the Smuggler’s Submarine in Sharkhead Isle and Grandville

Prizes?

• The 4 runner-up costumes on each shard will win:
    • A permanent golden title: Reverse Costume Contest Runner-Up
    • The Fashion Victim Badge 
    • 150 reward merits
  • The best costume on each shard will win:
    • A permanent golden title: Reverse Costume Contest Finalist 
    • 300 reward merits
  • The single best overall costume will win: 
    • A permanent golden title: Reverse Costume Contest Winner
    • 1000 reward merits

This is just a note from some issues we had last CC: Costume manipulation wont be considered legitimate in costume contests. Any costume manipulation will be disqualified. It is an issue that will be fixed and isn't allowed on HC.

Also please note that costume contest judging is subjective and everyone's tastes are different. Please be kind to our GM's who volunteer their time to keep these servers running as smooth as possible. If you have any issues, please contact me here or on discord! 

On that note: I want to announce something super fun we are going to do going forward. Once the CC is over and the winners post has been made here on the forums - some of our GM's are going to submit costumes anonymously for YOU to vote on (they will be attached to the winners post in announcements)! The winning GM will reign supreme along with the overall winner for the month. Can't wait to see what everyone can come up with! 

• Like 9

Contact me on Discord (Miss#1337) for a faster response!

Want more information on lore pets?

Want to get involved in our weekly discussions on discord or the forums?

On 6/8/2020 at 12:01 PM, DarkWing said:

A costume contest anyone can join without having to be a certain origin sounds good to me! So I just have to make a silly or funny costume I guess?

For the origin contest you don't need to be that particular origin. And yes, just silly and fun 😄

On 6/7/2020 at 10:29 PM, GM Miss said:

The winning GM will reign supreme

excellent

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

• 3 weeks later
2 hours ago, Krimson said:

When joining one of these things, in the event of winning something, is there an option to opt out of the permanent title? I'd like to participate, but the idea of having a sentence floating over your head all the time is kind of a deal breaker.

I'm pretty sure you're able to opt out of whatever you want to, no way they would force anything on you. Not to put words in anyone's mouth, but from previous experience, GM Miss is usually in charge of giving out the rewards and is very much willing to work with you.

• Like 1

What @Hopestar said! I have had people opt out of the title and the merits after winning. I meet all the winners one on one and I let them know the title is permanent - some people don't want it on a main character so they opt for it on an alt. At the end of the day its all in good fun and I will always work with you. 😄

• Thanks 3

• GM Miss unfeatured this topic