Halloweeen? In June? It's SUMMERWEEN: A Frightfully Good Party on June 30th, Everlasting Server. 8pm EST/5pm PST. Best Halloween costume contest at 10pm EST/7pm PST with 2 Billion in total prize monies to be awarded!

Hey nerds! Painbow Brite here. (of course you knew that, because it says my name here). You've heard about that thing folks do and have Christmas in July?? Well... get a load of THIS!!

**JUNE 30th, 2020: 8pm EST/5pm PST , Everlasting Server - It's SUMMERWEEN!!!**

Best Halloween Contest with a total of 2 Billion in prize monies to be held at 10pm EST/7pm PST

You read that right. It's Halloween in June!! 4 hours (maybe MORE!) of Halloween Classics all (Monster) Mashed-up along with Gothy/Spoopy standards to chill your blood and get you doing the Time Warp again!!

We'll be rising from our graves in the special Atlas Park Halloween instance. Talk with Null the Gull in Pocket D to get there!!

We'll have a Best Halloween Costume contest with over 2 Billion in total prizes, friends, fiends, great music, and a cauldron FULL of full-sized candy bars at the Haunted Mansion!

All broadcast from Painbow's "Spectrum of Sound" which you can tune into 24/7 at: http://listen.samcloud.com/w/120297

Edited by Painbow Brite
Update / Bump!!
  • Like 1

Just a little update/reminder bump that Summerween happens this Tuesday, June 30th at 8pm EST/ 5pm PST on the Everlasting Server.

Talk with Null the Gull in Pocket D to travel to a very special Halloween version of Atlas Park!!

Go. Haunt. Chill Skuls. ❤️

For those who could make it out to Summerween tonight, and for those who were there in spirit, thank you for making tonight freaking UH-mayzing.

So many awesome folks, SOOO many gorram creative costumes, and I don't have words for how wonderful this community is.

....stay tuned, because I'll be doing a Christmas(hup) in July at the end of the coming month too! ❤️

• Like 1