Alt Sorting

Probably a pain to implement but, I'd like to see a method of sorting the alts on each server, and then saving that new list.

Perhaps a "Sort/Unsort"toggle, so that those that are happy with the way things are don't get changed.

The "Sort" choice could then offer "Name/Level/Last On" options similar to the SG list selections, and the game remembers your preference on that server; although it can be changed again at any time.

Ooo don't forget sorting by archetype, powerset, alignment, gender/body type,..

It's a good request that had been around but never percolated to the top. The same functionality would be great for salvage, storage, recipes, black market, anywhere thing pile up.

c'est la vie

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

There was a thread about this just bumped a few days back!

I did mention one potential solution there:

On 6/7/2020 at 12:01 AM, Blackfeather said:

Hmm...at least when it comes to the easier sort options, I imagine it'd probably be done externally using the playerslot.txt file. Like for example, have the forums give a tool that lets you export a fresh file that contains all your characters on your game account, and choose the order with which you want to display your characters.

Of course, for things like most recently played, that's probably a bit impractical, but plenty of other options could work just fine with it, so long as you're not creating a new character every week or something like that - even then it'd just be a matter of redownloading a fresh playerslot.txt file that included the new character.