Secondary Powers Ranking

Kendai

3 hours ago, Hopestar said:

For Thermal I added it at the end: "The 2+ second cast times of most of the powers and low +damage for a single target Forge keep this from being up with Electric and Nature."
Storm and Kinetic both suffer from having no real ability to keep you and your henchmen alive aside from -damage or "put them down before they put us down" mentality. While Storm has a decent 15% resist, it's only for Energy, Fire, and Cold, Energy being the only one you encounter often and it's defense is quite small, the same as a Defender's Maneuvers iirc.
Pain would go in T3 if it wasn't so self-detrimental.
Radiation probably should be alongside Traps now that I look back, with lots of -res, -dam, -500% regen, and ability to heal make it better than the others in it's Tier. Choking Cloud (same as Entangling), Fallout, and Mutation kind of keep it from being the best with their downsides and Fallout being not useable on Henchmen.

As for Temporal Selection, as I said,

While it's helpful for healing henchmen as Spirit Fox pointed out, it's definitely worth skipping if you solo and a power that would take it's place would do something better, like increase your survivability like Tough or Weave.

Increase density gives you smashing resist yo!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Redlynne said:

Tough is a minimum 2 power picks due to pre-reqs and Weave is a minimum of 3.  Temporal Mending is a single power pick with no pre-reqs.  The comparison you are making is not symmetrical in opportunity costs.

Think about it. If you have enough slots for Kick and Tough, but you have to choose between Temporal or Weave, any other choice would most likely be folly.

1 hour ago, kiramon said:

Increase density gives you smashing resist yo!

It doesn't work on yourself, is single target (costing you 13 secs to put it on your minions), and it ONLY provides Smashing and Energy.

17 minutes ago, Hopestar said:

Think about it. If you have enough slots for Kick and Tough, but you have to choose between Temporal or Weave, any other choice would most likely be folly.

It doesn't work on yourself, is single target (costing you 13 secs to put it on your minions), and it ONLY provides Smashing and Energy.

Well I wasn’t talking about YOU you I was talking about pet you!

and defender version is aoe now- is mm not?

Edited by kiramon

Responding to first post - too big to quote.

General Thoughts:

* Heals are convenient, but a lot less necessary on super tanky or super-controlley secondaries. And there's pet/pool sources of heal.

* Pet resists cap at 90%. That + bodyguard is pretty nuts. Defense is not always better than resistance.

* Frontline aura powers sure, but where KB to KD is concerned it is not our responsibility to lose final-tier set bonuses on every KB power we have just so melee-AT-only guy doesn't have to learn how to play to what the group has like everybody else. I have plenty of melee toons. Don't play melee if you don't like having to make an adjustment to your usual scrapper-lock-routine occasionally. If you want to murder carnies fast, bring a ton of KB and tell the tank to shut up and watch the show for a change.

Criteria I consider important:

* MM defense - you either have lots of controls/debuffs and/or you have def/res buffs that actually hit the MM - Empathy is garbage for MMs for this reason. We can't hang back like defenders or controllers and you can't awesome-sauce/one-at-a-time buff your pets if you're dead.

* Pet Defense - You either have stupid-powerful nerf/control powers or can cap/near-cap in most categories defense or resists. A little bit of both def/res is good but not as great as hitting 90 or 45. Heals only add to pet defense if they already have some decent nerf/control and/or defense in the mix.

* Group status protection - One cure power that doesn't affect you (so you can't break free with it) is as useless as nothing at all. Single-target is slightly less useless. Otherwise I want a good group-cast or toggle option with good coverage to call it great.

* Pet KB protection - Huge wins for Kinetic and Electric are that they are the only sets (I believe) that can actually negate AoE KB attacks like ice patch. Being able to run barrier in the end-game without the risk of having your entire team getting sidelined by a KB AoE power is a pretty nice option.

* Time-efficient - Lots of trap/device placement powers and/or single-target abilities that aren't that powerful are all great examples of things that can eat a lot of focus and time that could have been applied elsewhere. Traps and Poison are weak here, IMO. Dark Miasma with its group resurrect and heal powers mixed with crazy powerful single-target debuffs is an extreme counter-example.

* Nice-to-haves - some mix of group heals, decent damage powers, toggles or lengthy duration casts rather than short duration recasts for buffs, -DR, -regen

Trick Arrow:

1. Yes, each arrow only does one thing for the most part but the cast and recharge time is crazy fast for most abilities. Miasma has it's crazy all-in-ones. TA is more rapid-fire whatever mix of stuff you want. It's a powerful nerf/control set with surprisingly large AoE for a lot of effects.
2. Oil slick is one of the most powerful and massive AoE attack/CC combos an MM can have. EMP is no joke either.
3. nerf-cc-nerf-cc-nerf-massive-fire-splosion-rinse/repeat is a deeply satisfying way to play this game. My bots/TA skipped the MM attacks on its last respec because they never got used.

Force Field:

It's a bit boring but one of the best options for pet defense if you're not running bots. The MM centered-aura means you're never going to be caught without your shield, unlike traps.

Sonic:

Have you ever run demons at 90% resists to most damage types? Stupid tanky and great offense with stacked -DR. Better offensively than FF but also a bit boring until you can get an epic/patron set with some decent controls on it.

Kinetics:

I think you under-rated. The speed buffs are no joke for strong melee pets. I grouped with a Ninja/Kin that reminded me of the ghost army from Lord of the Rings. They just melted mobs and were on the next group before the rest of us could do anything. Travel time to next target really makes a huge difference in overall engagement melee pet DPS, IMO. Fulcrum Shift is insane against large groups of mobs. The heal isn't terrible and like DM, there's lots of buff/debuff combos which is handy. It's also one of few secondaries that can protect your pets from KB.

Pain Dom:

Much, much, better set for MMs than empathy, IMO, per reasoning stated above in criteria about no buffs for the MM.

Edited by Pherdnut

11 hours ago, Pherdnut said:

Trick Arrow:

1. Yes, each arrow only does one thing for the most part but the cast and recharge time is crazy fast for most abilities.

Would this be the same Trick Arrow powerset that only has 1 power with a base recharge time of under 15 seconds?

Trick Arrow Lvl Acc Dmg Act Int Cast Rch End Rng Radius Arc Area
Entangling Arrow 1 1.2 - - - 1s 4s 6.5 80ft - - Character
Flash Arrow 2 1 - - - 1s 15s 9.75 80ft 35ft - Sphere
Glue Arrow 4 1 - - - 1.16s 60s 9.75 60ft - - Character
Ice Arrow 10 1 - - - 1.67s 18s 10.66 80ft - - Character
Poison Gas Arrow 16 1 - - - 1.16s 45s 13 70ft - - Character
Acid Arrow 20 1 0.21 - - 1.83s 20s 9.75 80ft 8ft - Sphere
Disruption Arrow 28 1 - - - 1.16s 60s 18.2 70ft - - Location
Oil Slick Arrow 35 1 - - - 1.16s 180s 19.5 70ft - - Location
EMP Arrow 38 1 - - - 1.83s 300s 29.25 70ft 35ft - Sphere
  • Haha 2

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

On 6/18/2020 at 9:30 PM, Redlynne said:

Would this be the same Trick Arrow powerset that only has 1 power with a base recharge time of under 15 seconds?

Trick Arrow Lvl Acc Dmg Act Int Cast Rch End Rng Radius Arc Area
Entangling Arrow 1 1.2 - - - 1s 4s 6.5 80ft - - Character
Flash Arrow 2 1 - - - 1s 15s 9.75 80ft 35ft - Sphere
Glue Arrow 4 1 - - - 1.16s 60s 9.75 60ft - - Character
Ice Arrow 10 1 - - - 1.67s 18s 10.66 80ft - - Character
Poison Gas Arrow 16 1 - - - 1.16s 45s 13 70ft - - Character
Acid Arrow 20 1 0.21 - - 1.83s 20s 9.75 80ft 8ft - Sphere
Disruption Arrow 28 1 - - - 1.16s 60s 18.2 70ft - - Location
Oil Slick Arrow 35 1 - - - 1.16s 180s 19.5 70ft - - Location
EMP Arrow 38 1 - - - 1.83s 300s 29.25 70ft 35ft - Sphere

Under 15? What are we comparing to? Melee and blaster primaries? Two of those aren't AoE. Aside from acid, the rest are 25-35. Not sure what oil slick is but it's at least 35.

• Sad 1

Traps, cold and storm would be t1 on my list. Time would be t2, it has defenses and decent control, but the debuffs are very weak.

If tar patch wasn't bugged it'd be a high-T2 for me. Dark miasma is great, but the big three operate on a different level entirely.

Edited by ScarySai

1 hour ago, ScarySai said:

Traps, cold and storm would be t1 on my list. Time would be t1, it has defenses and decent control, but the debuffs are very weak.

If tar patch wasn't bugged it'd be a high-T2 for me. Dark miasma is great, but the big three operate on a different level entirely.

What is bugged with tar patch?

1 hour ago, Kommon said:

What is bugged with tar patch?

Apparently, it's totally unresisted, making it incredibly strong on things it didn't used to be as strong with.

It's going to get fixed, when things 'work as intended' the tar patch nerf really sets back dark a lot.

20 minutes ago, ScarySai said:

Apparently, it's totally unresisted, making it incredibly strong on things it didn't used to be as strong with.

It's going to get fixed, when things 'work as intended' the tar patch nerf really sets back dark a lot.

Ah, I see what you mean now.

On 6/27/2020 at 9:27 AM, ScarySai said:

Traps, cold and storm would be t1 on my list. Time would be t2, it has defenses and decent control, but the debuffs are very weak.

Time is T1.

The debuffs are weak but farsight is the best overall defensive buff specifically for masterminds. Once cast it lasts 2 minutes, you can easily get the recharge down to a minute for reapplying to any pets who die, and it has no range limitation. Once cast your pets just have farsight on them, like cold's buffs, which elevates Time combined with it's heal, it's extra -tohit, it's slows, and it's procability. Time brings not only overall utility that is specifically good for masterminds, but it brings build utility with how much fun you can have with procs with it, how many slows you can stack on things, and well, if you take bonfire as your epic pick  things just get nuts. It synergizes too well with pets to not be T1 even if the numbers don't quite stack up against like /traps. 

I don't value the defensive qualities, every set can easily softcap thugs or bots, and for control, you have patron powers. It's a great set for newcomers on masterminds, but once you know what you're doing, The first three absolutely outperform it on every level.

1 hour ago, ScarySai said:

I don't value the defensive qualities, every set can easily softcap thugs or bots, and for control, you have patron powers. It's a great set for newcomers on masterminds, but once you know what you're doing, The first three absolutely outperform it on every level.

Just can not see this as being  true 

5 minutes ago, kiramon said:

Just can not see this as being  true 

Which part? Storm has control and shreds things faster than Time could hope to while still being able to softcap pets and use patron powers for further control, Cold has very nice defense/resists as well as some of the nastiest debuffs in the game + infinite endurance, and Traps has mez protection, more control than time, better regen debuffs than time and better damage than time.

Time's is a great set, it's tanky and has build flexibility, but if I wanted a min/max mastermind, it's not even my fourth choice. It lacks in a very important part of the equation.

The best thing about Time isn't being able to softcap pets like Thugs(like you said, lots of sets can do that), it's having a mostly-passive set with good defenses which you can springboard into using 2-3 personal attacks. For example, Thugs/Time(-Res AoE, 2 sources of Achilles Heel) + Cross Punch(Fury of the Gladiator) + Mu Root(Annihilation) is a decent chunk of -Res you can apply , most of it in AoE. You also have high AoE dps(enforcers) and high ST dps(Cross Punch + Mu Hold from MM, Bruiser ST DPS).

Storm's damage may be higher, but /Time isn't necessarily much further behind. The main thing /Time is really missing is -regen, which Storm also lacks.

Edited by BGSacho
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, TheSpiritFox said:

Time is T1.

The debuffs are weak but farsight is the best overall defensive buff specifically for masterminds. Once cast it lasts 2 minutes, you can easily get the recharge down to a minute for reapplying to any pets who die, and it has no range limitation. 

Farsight absolutely has a range limitation and a line-of-sight limitation. 

12 minutes ago, cheeseninja said:

Farsight absolutely has a range limitation and a line-of-sight limitation. 

I think he means that it's not a bubble where pets can easily wander out-of-range. Once buffed, they stay buffed.

That being said, I tend to find Time to always end up being the 'second best' choice for virtually any build. It's basically an armor set masquerading as a support set, by which I mean it gives you all of the core things builds seek - defense, recharge, recovery, etc. - but not much else. It doesn't really have any high impact powers.

This makes Time incredibly easy to build around but means that your final build always feels like it comes up a bit short compared to more complex builds that manage to also have high impact powers.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2020 at 9:39 PM, Hjarki said:

I think he means that it's not a bubble where pets can easily wander out-of-range. Once buffed, they stay buffed.

That being said, I tend to find Time to always end up being the 'second best' choice for virtually any build. It's basically an armor set masquerading as a support set, by which I mean it gives you all of the core things builds seek - defense, recharge, recovery, etc. - but not much else. It doesn't really have any high impact powers.

This makes Time incredibly easy to build around but means that your final build always feels like it comes up a bit short compared to more complex builds that manage to also have high impact powers.

Nail meet head. 

Thugs/time for me feels like a more survivable with less damage version of thugs/traps. The "it's basically an armor set" is precisely on point. Thugs/time is my only time mastermind so I will say that that biases me, Thugs with Time can be min maxed pretty well, easy to softcap while still fitting 2 procs into enforcers, easy to fit every MM unique for defenses into the build without compromising pet enhancement values. 

At the same time, /Time is in fact one of the most proccable secondaries. It helps alot, you can double stack the bubble and proc it out with a good recharge build. You can fit a slotted bonfire into the build for CC and -res and damage procs, you can fit procs into a number of the powers without compromising anything about the core build and get high proc rates out of it, And with the slows Time brings to enemies, they aren't running out of your thugs massive AOE damage or your proc fields easily at all, allow you to maximize your actual thugs DPS with pet positioning, keeping things grouped up for enforcer cones and such. 

First off, appreciate the OP sharing their opinions on ranking of secondary sets.

However, I think it's important that anyone reading this understands that the secondary choices get stronger/weaker depending on the primary chosen.  And, perhaps even more importantly, get stronger/weaker depending on playstyle preferences, experience playing MM's in general and what you are trying to accomplish.

Simple example:  If you really want to solo +4/x8 from about 41-42 onwards, your secondary choice will greatly permit/restrict you in/from doing this.

Likewise, secondaries like Storm can be played in a number of ways.  I never take the Heal/02 Boost, Hurricane, and barely slot Gale, on any of MM Stormies.  /Storm MM's are primarily about maximizing DPS and damage output.  Thus, the issue raised about Knockback annoying teams and the lackluster heal of 02 (both valid criticisms) really ONLY apply to someone trying to play /Storm MM's like a Defender Stormie.  That's certainly viable to do so, and I'd likely put Storm Summoning in the same tier as the OP.  But if you want to maximize your DPS as a MM, you aren't playing it that way, don't take most of the Storm powers and you focus instead on high recharge and a primary that works well with the -RES debuffs and high native DPS (Demon or Thugs).  

I think one of the biggest mistakes most MM players make is trying to play their secondary like an equivalent Defender, Controller, Corruptor, etc.  If you view the secondaries through these kind of lenses, you'll end up with under-optimized MM builds.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crysis said:

I never take the Heal/02 Boost, Hurricane, and barely slot Gale, on any of MM Stormies.

You might want to rethink your opinion on Gale, particularly on a Mastermind.

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/13363-guide-mastermind-secondary-t1-powers-useful-for-proc-monstering/

Storm Summoning: Gale (lowest possible recharge enhancement)

Positron's Blast (3.5 PPM), Ragnarok (3.5 PPM), Javelin Volley (3.5 PPM), Annihilation (3.0 PPM), Frozen Blast (2.5 to 3.5 PPM), Explosive Strike (3.5 PPM), Force Feedback (2.0 PPM)
2.0 * ((8 / ( 1 + 0 / 100 )) + 2.17) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 50 * (11 * 80 + 540) / 30,000))) = 12.22% (Force Feedback)
3.0 * ((8 / ( 1 + 0 / 100 )) + 2.17) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 50 * (11 * 80 + 540) / 30,000))) = 18.32% (Annihilation)
3.5 * ((8 / ( 1 + 0 / 100 )) + 2.17) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 50 * (11 * 80 + 540) / 30,000))) = 21.38% (Positron's Blast, Ragnarok, Javelin Volley, Explosive Strike)
2.5 * ((8 / ( 1 + (5.11875 to 18.55) / 100 )) + 2.17) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 50 * (11 * 80 + 540) / 30,000))) = 14.69% to 13.39% (variance due to recharge on attuned Frozen Blast set)
3.5 * ((8 / ( 1 + 23.1875 / 100 )) + 2.17) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 50 * (11 * 80 + 540) / 30,000))) = 18.21% (Superior Frozen Blast)

And that's not even including putting a Sudden Acceleration KB>KD into Gale so as to have a 50ft Cone Knockdown "on demand" every 8+2.17=10.17 seconds (or faster with global recharge lowering the base 8s recharge time) as a battlefield ON THE GROUND NOW!!! power for all hostiles.

So if you 6-slot Gale, I would recommend a common Accuracy plus the Sudden Acceleration KB>KD proc ... leaving 4 open slots for other procs, including the option of the Annihilation proc for -Resistance debuffing.  Point being, you can turn Gale into a serious battlefield soft control power that deals damage if you invest into it.

• Thanks 1

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

6 hours ago, Redlynne said:

You might want to rethink your opinion on Gale, particularly on a Mastermind.

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/13363-guide-mastermind-secondary-t1-powers-useful-for-proc-monstering/

Storm Summoning: Gale (lowest possible recharge enhancement)

Positron's Blast (3.5 PPM), Ragnarok (3.5 PPM), Javelin Volley (3.5 PPM), Annihilation (3.0 PPM), Frozen Blast (2.5 to 3.5 PPM), Explosive Strike (3.5 PPM), Force Feedback (2.0 PPM)
2.0 * ((8 / ( 1 + 0 / 100 )) + 2.17) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 50 * (11 * 80 + 540) / 30,000))) = 12.22% (Force Feedback)
3.0 * ((8 / ( 1 + 0 / 100 )) + 2.17) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 50 * (11 * 80 + 540) / 30,000))) = 18.32% (Annihilation)
3.5 * ((8 / ( 1 + 0 / 100 )) + 2.17) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 50 * (11 * 80 + 540) / 30,000))) = 21.38% (Positron's Blast, Ragnarok, Javelin Volley, Explosive Strike)
2.5 * ((8 / ( 1 + (5.11875 to 18.55) / 100 )) + 2.17) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 50 * (11 * 80 + 540) / 30,000))) = 14.69% to 13.39% (variance due to recharge on attuned Frozen Blast set)
3.5 * ((8 / ( 1 + 23.1875 / 100 )) + 2.17) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 50 * (11 * 80 + 540) / 30,000))) = 18.21% (Superior Frozen Blast)

And that's not even including putting a Sudden Acceleration KB>KD into Gale so as to have a 50ft Cone Knockdown "on demand" every 8+2.17=10.17 seconds (or faster with global recharge lowering the base 8s recharge time) as a battlefield ON THE GROUND NOW!!! power for all hostiles.

So if you 6-slot Gale, I would recommend a common Accuracy plus the Sudden Acceleration KB>KD proc ... leaving 4 open slots for other procs, including the option of the Annihilation proc for -Resistance debuffing.  Point being, you can turn Gale into a serious battlefield soft control power that deals damage if you invest into it.

Well you can but....

On Thugs and Demons, you’ll likely be 6 slotting all henchmen and the bonus HOE or GW.

On Storm, you’ll six slot Tornado and LS.  And throw a couple/few slots into FR as well.  Steamy Mist often gets at least for if not six slots also.

On Mace Mastery most common is at least 14-18 slots between Envelope, Volley and Scorp Shield.

Add in several more slots for Fitness, travel, Leadership, Fighting etc pool and ultimately Gale is going to be starved for more than two slots.  For me it usually gets a Hami, KB to KD and a FF +Recharge if I can afford three slots.  And that’s max.

I just think there are better places to invest slots and procs.

Edited by Crysis

8 hours ago, Crysis said:

Likewise, secondaries like Storm can be played in a number of ways.  I never take the Heal/02 Boost, Hurricane, and barely slot Gale, on any of MM Stormies.  /Storm MM's are primarily about maximizing DPS and damage output.  Thus, the issue raised about Knockback annoying teams and the lackluster heal of 02 (both valid criticisms) really ONLY apply to someone trying to play /Storm MM's like a Defender Stormie.  That's certainly viable to do so, and I'd likely put Storm Summoning in the same tier as the OP.  But if you want to maximize your DPS as a MM, you aren't playing it that way, don't take most of the Storm powers and you focus instead on high recharge and a primary that works well with the -RES debuffs and high native DPS (Demon or Thugs).  

I can't imagine not taking O2 Boost on a MM. While it's certainly not an optimal heal for MM, it's a lot better than the alternative (no heal at all) - especially as it is also the status protection power (admittedly only against Sleep/Disorient).

That being said, I think Storm isn't a very good choice for MM unless they want to spend their time fighting pylons. The three main powers - Lightning Storm, Tornado and Freezing Rain - all place a huge premium on containing enemies in a tight area. Masterminds just don't have the tools to optimize those abilities.

Nor, frankly, do they benefit all that much from what it offers. Masterminds don't really need additional ST damage (which is really what Lightning Storm/Tornado provide) or the recharge benefits from the Force Feedback procs. The kind of chaotic soft control Storm offers is likewise superfluous with the pets.

8 hours ago, Hjarki said:

I can't imagine not taking O2 Boost on a MM. While it's certainly not an optimal heal for MM, it's a lot better than the alternative (no heal at all) - especially as it is also the status protection power (admittedly only against Sleep/Disorient).

If you look at most /Storm MM builds, you’ll find that O2 boost isn’t in there.  There is a play style mindset for MM’s that think keeping the henchman alive is the goal.  For a damage-oriented mindset, It’s not.  The goal is putting down the enemy and keeping them distracted so your henchmen just don’t take that much damage that requires healing.  While this varies by type of henchmen (Demon/Storm is far sturdier than Thugs/Storm, and Bots/Storm is likely the most sturdy of all), it’s “common play style” to try and keep the henchmen alive via heals.  The power of Storm is that stuff is all being occupied, ESPECIALLY if you build for high +Recharge.  I routinely am running my /Storm MM’s at around 235-280% Recharge (150+ from slotting and then a ton of FF +Rech procs going off all the time).  This is another “common knowledge” thing that most MM’s don’t understand.  They don’t build for Recharge because it doesn’t work for the henchmen.  It doesn’t, but it DOES work for the MM.  

And as for pylons....I’ve done them and have impressive kill times to show for it.  But when I can get 3 Tornado’s and two Lightning Storms out at once, I don’t worry about the “stationary” impact of LS in regular PVE play.  There’s two LS out all the time with a huge radius.  I generally just stand under one and nothing gets to me at melee while it keeps stuff on their back.  And with Burnout in the build PLUS natively high recharge, I’m double Gang War or double Hell on Earth about every third spawn and they continue into the 4th.   And in the 40’s you’ll have a fully procc’d out Mace Volley for impressive MM self-damage along with a great AOE immobilize.  

O2 and Hurricane are just wasted power picks.  You don’t need them.  You need high Recharge and a LOT of +END for /Storm on a MM.  And with both, you are the team and everyone else is just support.  /Storm is most definitely top tier if the goal is DAMAGE.  If the goal is longevity of henchmen....there are other secondaries that do that job better.  But I don’t think that’s how a MM should be played.  Your opinion certainly may differ and that’s fine because there’s lots of ways to play this game.  

On 6/12/2020 at 7:59 AM, Hopestar said:

Electrical Affinity and Nature Affinity as, their naming convention suggests, are pretty similar and would go in the same tier along with Cold and Radiation. Electrical Affinity has -damage in 2 powers, 1 of which is AoE, stacking up to -33.75% damage (-damage being unresistable mind you).

Minor nitpick, iirc both -Dam (& -Res) are resisted by resistance 

Edited by Chance Jackson
Added parentheses