Miss and Arcanum's Monster Mash Monday!

Arcanum

• City Council
49 minutes ago, ImpousVileTerror said:

I generally don't visit Atlas Park.  I had no idea there was any repeating message there.  I will attempt to keep that in mind for the future, but may I encourage the Homecoming Team to investigate increased accessibility for future events of this nature, please?

Not to worry! An admin message is one that posts across all the maps on a shard, so if you were on Brainstorm, the message was sent at 1 Hour / 45 Minutes / 30 Minutes / 15 Minutes and 5 Minutes prior to the event start time! In addition we had a GM stationed in Atlas Park and at the door to The Abyss in P.I. and Grandville to make sure nobody was missed! We even had a GM in The Abyss 2 to grab players that ended up in the overflow! We always want to make sure everyone is able to get in, be sure to checkout the FAQs and read all the info posted about an event to make sure you can join in the fun next time! ^_^

Please contact me on the Homecoming Discord for a faster response! Arcanum#7164

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

I did arrive about a half hour late, but when I was there, I didn't see anyone in Grandville, nor any messages other than a few from Jimmy saying "test is done," and "come to the Abyss."

I understand that the half hour may have made a significant difference with scheduling.  Though it just felt oddly gated.  Would unlocking the zone, or running future events in naturally unlocked zones be feasible in the future?