Woodsvale before Eden themed base!

Onemantankwall

Hi there nature lovers! I have a treat for you. In the wake of the Eden crises due to the Devouring Earth raids on Woodvale, this square city block with a park made into paradise in its epicenter is the central base against the devouring earth. There are villainous bases scattered across the cityscape's ruins rebuilding and plotting. You'll find Archanos, clockwork, a carnival and a abandoned CoT hideout. The base or "map" rather has standard teleports to all zones along with all work essentials near its entrance. Check it out and tell me what you think. I've admittedly spent more time on it then i probably should have and plan to spend alot more (lol)

Enjoy!

/macro_image "Teleportation_LongRangeTeleport" "Teleport: NaturesWrath" "enterbasefrompasscode NATURESWRATH-12425"   

screenshot_200612-22-22-16.jpg

Edited by Onemantankwall
  • Like 1

The city block has been completely updated to show the damage the DE are causing in Woodsvale before it became completely Eden along with a "batcave" like HQ below the city block via Tardis elevator at the Parks core. all teleport's and work areas were moved underground and their upper city areas were remodeled made more map "natural" I'm trying to go with the concept that you could insert my map "base" into the AE add Devouring Earth mobs and it be completely 100% playable while following Woodsvale/Eden lore. The secret HQ is built below the original base plot and not above allowing for fly/sj restriction because allowing either would break the naturality and lore of the "base" map allowing you to leave the map showing room clipings and see through base (this base is 100% solid while inside you will not be able to tell that it is in fact a "base" please take a visit and tell me how you like it, eventually i'll be looking to host a cc within the central park of it  to spread its public use.

screenshot_200625-00-09-35.jpg

screenshot_200625-00-11-00.jpg

• 4 weeks later
11 hours ago, Ukase said:

By pictures alone, I suspect you probably spent about 100 hours on this, at least. Points for the creativity - and the endurance. 

simply lost track of how long hah! just recently finished a inner sanctum room for the batcave. We now have teleport room, craft room, surveillance room, underground airport hanger, living quarters, personal med room ran by the best robots ofc, power/storage room, and the newly added inner sanctuam/hall of trophies. i have 2 rooms/pretty huge pieces of empty space still in the cave below the map to come up with something to add to them and i've recently drawn blanks on exactly what i'ma use them for hmmmmm

screenshot_200723-19-51-40.jpg