Page 6 guesses

0th Power

14 hours ago, Blaze Moon said:

I think we'll see something related to henchmen customization eventually, at the very least. They've indicated that it's a popular request and the recent changes with Illusion Control this year make me hopeful.

Even if it's just being able to pick from the 'costumes' that are in the Halloween drops, it will be huge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, THEDarkTyger said:

It's called Street Justice.

Seriously, SJ feels more like "super strength" than the actual SS power set does.

That's fine. The only thing I care about is Stone Melee for Scrappers but I don't see that happening before Super Strength is ported. So Super Strength Scrappers is just a means to an end for me.

• 4 weeks later

A little something like this . . . 

image.png.0080a0036fbad97bf92f07f43feb6eb9.png

Bear in mind that I don't really like associating City of Heroes with comics, let alone one of the big two, but I had trouble finding a better image to use for this . . . 

image.png.85683f93f0d04d4a02101f3d210c29ae.png

I mean, this is totally a pipe dream, particular on -this- kind of scale.

I just think it would be awesome to do something like this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

On 6/14/2020 at 11:58 PM, drbuzzard said:

Doesn't that go without saying?

You have to keep saying it, otherwise the devs might forget. Remember how issue 16 launched without a Regen nerf? What a catastrophe that was!

Edited by Vanden
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, ImpousVileTerror said:

A little something like this . . . 

image.png.0080a0036fbad97bf92f07f43feb6eb9.png

Bear in mind that I don't really like associating City of Heroes with comics, let alone one of the big two, but I had trouble finding a better image to use for this . . . 

image.png.85683f93f0d04d4a02101f3d210c29ae.png

I mean, this is totally a pipe dream, particular on -this- kind of scale.

I just think it would be awesome to do something like this.

Come on page 7!!!!

• Thanks 1

All Fire powersets will get a much needed damage buff. A new mechanic called Wild Fire will cause all DoTs to be chain jumping DoTs. The Wild Fire DoT will do up to 5 ticks of minor damage with an 80% cancel on miss probability. However there will now also be a 25% chance that each successful tick of damage will jump to another nearby target (within a 15 ft radius). That jump will start a new Wild Fire DoT (up to 5 ticks) and can jump again from there (to a new target that's not already burning, of course). These DoTs will quickly spread over the mob, slowly burning away their health.

FINALLY, Fire can be proud of its AoE.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

4 hours ago, Bopper said:

A new mechanic called Wild Fire will cause all DoTs to be chain jumping DoTs.

Great, way to let the cat out of the bag. Might as well just go ahead and tell them about the new Clown pet class for MM's and just get the spoilers out of the way now.

Spoiler

Laughing facepalm | Facepalm | Know Your Meme

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Bopper said:

All Fire powersets will get a much needed damage buff. A new mechanic called Wild Fire will cause all DoTs to be chain jumping DoTs. The Wild Fire DoT will do up to 5 ticks of minor damage with an 80% cancel on miss probability. However there will now also be a 25% chance that each successful tick of damage will jump to another nearby target (within a 15 ft radius). That jump will start a new Wild Fire DoT (up to 5 ticks) and can jump again from there (to a new target that's not already burning, of course). These DoTs will quickly spread over the mob, slowly burning away their health.

FINALLY, Fire can be proud of its AoE.

Wild Fire can't be considered a "Page 6 guess" given that it has already been confirmed by the developers.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ImpousVileTerror said:

Hey hey!   I collected a Full House on Reputations for my https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/20081-page-6-guesses/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-238340 post!

Wouldn’t a full house be 3 of one type and 2 of another?

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, 0th Power said:

Wouldn’t a full house be 3 of one type and 2 of another?

Only if you're playing Poker. I think in this case you need a Jessie, a Joey and three girls. Wait, that analogy fell apart. 😞

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute