Jump to content

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Blaze Moon said:

I think we'll see something related to henchmen customization eventually, at the very least. They've indicated that it's a popular request and the recent changes with Illusion Control this year make me hopeful.

Even if it's just being able to pick from the 'costumes' that are in the Halloween drops, it will be huge.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, THEDarkTyger said:

It's called Street Justice.

 

Seriously, SJ feels more like "super strength" than the actual SS power set does.

That's fine. The only thing I care about is Stone Melee for Scrappers but I don't see that happening before Super Strength is ported. So Super Strength Scrappers is just a means to an end for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, srmalloy said:

Even if it's just being able to pick from the 'costumes' that are in the Halloween drops, it will be huge.

I would be plenty happy with that.  My Ninja MM would immediately switch to Knives of Artemis Ninjas.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Munitions Mastery overhaul. 

 

Energy Melee Buffs. 

 

Definitely nerfing regen. 

 

Sentinel buffs. 

 

Instant 50 tokens? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Neogumbercules said:

Definitely nerfing regen. 

 

Doesn't that go without saying?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally hope the next Page is nothing much.

And everyone's like "what the- ?!"
And then a day later, Page 7 hits, and it's like a two-page spread!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A little something like this . . . 

image.png.0080a0036fbad97bf92f07f43feb6eb9.png

 

Bear in mind that I don't really like associating City of Heroes with comics, let alone one of the big two, but I had trouble finding a better image to use for this . . . 

 

image.png.85683f93f0d04d4a02101f3d210c29ae.png

 

I mean, this is totally a pipe dream, particular on -this- kind of scale.

I just think it would be awesome to do something like this.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2020 at 9:03 PM, Strawberry said:

I really, REALLY want Wind Control, but I don't know if we will get it just yet.

Here you go, friend. Someone had to do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2020 at 7:46 PM, Neogumbercules said:

Instant 50 tokens? 

Oh, gods, no. No. No no no no no.

 

Devs, if you stumble across this, please, I beg you, don't do this. Never, ever implement this.

  • Like 6
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ImpousVileTerror said:

A little something like this . . . 

image.png.0080a0036fbad97bf92f07f43feb6eb9.png

 

Bear in mind that I don't really like associating City of Heroes with comics, let alone one of the big two, but I had trouble finding a better image to use for this . . . 

 

image.png.85683f93f0d04d4a02101f3d210c29ae.png

 

I mean, this is totally a pipe dream, particular on -this- kind of scale.

I just think it would be awesome to do something like this.

Come on page 7!!!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully, my request for Energy Aura for Tankers.

  • Like 3

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All Fire powersets will get a much needed damage buff. A new mechanic called Wild Fire will cause all DoTs to be chain jumping DoTs. The Wild Fire DoT will do up to 5 ticks of minor damage with an 80% cancel on miss probability. However there will now also be a 25% chance that each successful tick of damage will jump to another nearby target (within a 15 ft radius). That jump will start a new Wild Fire DoT (up to 5 ticks) and can jump again from there (to a new target that's not already burning, of course). These DoTs will quickly spread over the mob, slowly burning away their health.

 

FINALLY, Fire can be proud of its AoE.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2


PPM Information Guide                Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Movement Speed: Guide              Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers


Bopper's Tools & Formulas           RubyRed's API Tool              Mids' Reborn                       

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bopper said:

A new mechanic called Wild Fire will cause all DoTs to be chain jumping DoTs.

Great, way to let the cat out of the bag. Might as well just go ahead and tell them about the new Clown pet class for MM's and just get the spoilers out of the way now.

 

Spoiler

Laughing facepalm | Facepalm | Know Your Meme

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Bopper said:

All Fire powersets will get a much needed damage buff. A new mechanic called Wild Fire will cause all DoTs to be chain jumping DoTs. The Wild Fire DoT will do up to 5 ticks of minor damage with an 80% cancel on miss probability. However there will now also be a 25% chance that each successful tick of damage will jump to another nearby target (within a 15 ft radius). That jump will start a new Wild Fire DoT (up to 5 ticks) and can jump again from there (to a new target that's not already burning, of course). These DoTs will quickly spread over the mob, slowly burning away their health.

 

FINALLY, Fire can be proud of its AoE.

Wild Fire can't be considered a "Page 6 guess" given that it has already been confirmed by the developers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shit!  Yes!   . . . derrrr.  I mean a Straight, or a Flush, or . . . crap.

*glances back and forth* . . . would you believe me if I said I was a shark at Poker?  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, 0th Power said:

Wouldn’t a full house be 3 of one type and 2 of another?

Only if you're playing Poker. I think in this case you need a Jessie, a Joey and three girls. Wait, that analogy fell apart. 😞


Veteran of Paragon City 2006-2012

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im looking forward to 2 things, changes to Keldians and see what could be done with Sentinel inherent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...