Do You REALLY Want To Find that Glowie???

_NOPE_

Knock back noise: "Ah! Right in the tukus!"

Or a Wilhelm scream.

Or the list of sounds from Maelstrom. :p

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

I'll just drop these here:

Dear God Why?!?

You die, you die right now!

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

If our CoH directory doesn't have those directories under it, do we just create them? The only directories created by the default installation are piggs, qt_plugins and score.

Yes, you create them.

I'm out.

PK, is there a template as to where to place things in what folders? What they should be called, etc

You have to DePigg the files to figure it out, but it's all there.

After hearing the talk about Fandom being undesired, I'm thinking about hosting my own server to hold game mods, tools, planners, and to move the CoH:H Unofficial Wiki to, but I don't know if it would be worth my money if nobody ever would visit and use it.

I'm out.

After hearing the talk about Fandom being undesired, I'm thinking about hosting my own server to hold game mods, tools, planners, and to move the CoH:H Unofficial Wiki to, but I don't know if it would be worth my money if nobody ever would visit and use it.

PK, do you know of a way to import a spreadsheet with the BBC spreadsheet format? I took Zombie Man's spreadsheet from the archive thread, then updated it with all of the other posts that hadn't made it into his doc. But the forum's spreadsheet code looks to be a nightmare to input all of that manually. I'd like to be able to post it in the Guides forums rather than a link to elsewhere.

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

I meant Table but this is an example of the bulletin board code

</pre>
<table> </

I got this from the Help link at https://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/Table

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

Oh, well, that's easy. If you can copy all the cells and paste them into my BBCoder program, the columms should be automatically separated by tabs, and the rows by newlines.

If that is indeed the case, then just highlight ALL of the text and click the Table Wizard button, and my program should automatically make the table for you!

I'm out.

Oh, well, that's easy. If you can copy all the cells and paste them into my BBCoder program, the columms should be automatically separated by tabs, and the rows by newlines.

If that is indeed the case, then just highlight ALL of the text and click the Table Wizard button, and my program should automatically make the table for you!

BBCoder program?

Edit: Found it. I have signatures turned off, but found it in your profile.

Do you have a link to a pigg viewer that works in windows 10? The old one I’m finding wants some 2003 virtual windows install I can’t seem to get working.

Do you have a link to a pigg viewer that works in windows 10? The old one I’m finding wants some 2003 virtual windows install I can’t seem to get working.

Here's what I used, and it's in Windows 10.

Someday, when I have time, I'd like to make a program that acts like WinZip or 7Zip and just treats them as an archive to "unzip" instead of a viewer.

I'm out.

Here's what I used, and it's in Windows 10.

Someday, when I have time, I'd like to make a program that acts like WinZip or 7Zip and just treats them as an archive to "unzip" instead of a viewer.

Thanks for posting that. It's actually what I have as well, and it keeps asking me for mfc71.dll and msvcr71.dll.

If you used the link that I gave you, you should have those files, since they're right there:

HieeAVt.png

I'm out.

Thanks for this. Now my glowies play 'Peg' by Steely Dan. because oh hell yes Peg!

think i need to cut it down a bit though unless someone knows how to make the glowie start at random points. I usually find the glowie before the chorus which is really the part i think most fits with glowie hunting.

• Like 1

Thanks for this. Now my glowies play 'Peg' by Steely Dan. because oh hell yes Peg!

think i need to cut it down a bit though unless someone knows how to make the glowie start at random points. I usually find the glowie before the chorus which is really the part i think most fits with glowie hunting.

Just trim down your file to JUST the chorus.

mCqnmSE.png

I'm out.