I love this game but nobody teams anymore..

I’ve got a bunch of alts (75 < x < 100) and low leveling is probably my favorite part. At double xp blue side I’ll get them up to level 17 solo by:  tutorial, initial contact missions to level 5, KR radios to the safeguard for the jet pack, hollows to Frostfire, Steel Canyon radios to the safeguard, finish Hollows (usually halt XP at 14 so I don’t outlevel missions) to unlock Cavern trial and Hollows merit bonus, Montegue arc for Midnighters to visit Argot in AP, more Steel radios to the 16-19 safeguard, go to AP and get the Lost Cure.  That’s 17, then I tp to see an Angry Young Man in Faultline.  Takes a few hours and it’s lots of fun for me.

I enjoy low leveling because it’s fast and concrete.  Every level provides utility and improves my play.   And by the time I hit 17, my reward is to outfit him or her with IO sets.  It’s very satisfying, so much so that even though I know lots of people hate low leveling, I can’t really wrap my head around why.  But that’s ok!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Who run Bartertown?

On 6/18/2020 at 1:47 PM, MTeague said:

My experience has been that more people use the LFG chat channel to find teams than use the in-game LFG tool.

It may be worth monitoring LFG chat and sending people a tell if they're announcing spots open for a group.

(I'm on Excelsior, if it matters)

This is rather golden advice! I actually cannot recall the last time I have ever used the LFG tool to find members other than when someone on the team says "player x would like to join, so and so are with me."

Excelsior tends to be a lot higher pop... unfortunate that i end up having to move my characters there, just due to general population size. Although % wise the other servers have more active instances... but who knows what that actually means

Torchbearer
OK
Excelsior
OK
Indomitable
OK
Everlasting
OK
Reunion
OK
Edited by seresibyl3

9 minutes ago, seresibyl3 said:

Although % wise the other servers have more active instances... but who knows what that actually means

Each zone, mission, base, AE farm, etc. is one map instance.  The closer the ratio of players : instances is equal to one, the more soloing (or solo afk) is going on.

• Like 1