Jump to content

Yomo's Whizbang Potpourri Extravaganza of a Giveaway!


Recommended Posts

T is obviously for Teasing 😉

 

But yeah, it makes sense.  The market game is the best game.  You just need to find increasingly efficient ways of playing it.  People are understandably not keen on sharing advanced strategies because that would hurt their market.  It's all good, discovering is half the fun!!

 

Keep being awesome, @Yomo Kimyata, thanks for being a positive part of this community!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seriously considered getting a level 1, turning off exp, and getting into free farms.  Just door sit and leech Inf and drops lol.  I wiont do it, but the thought that it is a valid cash strategy is just right there lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Snarky said:

I've seriously considered getting a level 1, turning off exp, and getting into free farms.  Just door sit and leech Inf and drops lol.  I wiont do it, but the thought that it is a valid cash strategy is just right there lol

Just for kicks, I tried with my wife's account.  Sat a level 1 toon with XP disables, went to town with my farmer.

 

Bosses give 160 inf.   

 

I think this method will be rather short lived 😛

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later

Yes, this is still going on.  And in order to keep up awareness, I’m announcing a contest to be awarded for the 1-year anniversary:

 

Whoever guesses the closest to total amount given away through this giveaway wins the same amount from me, no strings attached.  You must post your guess on this thread, and you can change your guess but only if you edit your post.  I will total it up as of end of June 18, 2021 as measured by date on email requests.  If there are less than 20 contestants, the contest is nullified.

 

Boom!

  • Like 1

Who run Bartertown?

 

See this link for my giveaway!  FREEMoney!

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, rookery. said:

Tree Fiddy Billion!

 

What? I'm an optimist!

 

I will cap the prize money at 100bn.  I truly don't think we'll get there, but I want to keep you in the running!

  • Like 1

Who run Bartertown?

 

See this link for my giveaway!  FREEMoney!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

 

I will cap the prize money at 100bn.  I truly don't think we'll get there, but I want to keep you in the running!

I don't expect to win, I'm just happy you are doing so. Thank you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later

You have inspired me.  First, thank you for helping the community.  Second, every day or so I see someone posting in help "Where do I buy enhancers" or "I used to play on live, and I just found out Homecoming is running CoH!"  I take a couple minutes to track down the poster and slap 20 mil on them.  It is not organized like you are doing (I do not have that kind of cash, nor the desire to be that organized) but I have LOT of fun with it.

 

My guess is 62.3 Billion  edited!

Edited by Snarky
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Snarky said:

You have inspired me.  First, thank you for helping the community.  Second, every day or so I see someone posting in help "Where do I buy enhancers" or "I used to play on live, and I just found out Homecoming is running CoH!"  I take a couple minutes to track down the poster and slap 20 mil on them.  It is not organized like you are doing (I do not have that kind of cash, nor the desire to be that organized) but I have LOT of fun with it.

 

My guess is 623 Billion

 

Capped at 100bn and not even close to there.  Yet!

  • Haha 1

Who run Bartertown?

 

See this link for my giveaway!  FREEMoney!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...