Yomo's Whizbang Potpourri Extravaganza of a Giveaway!

Nuff said... 😋

Peace...

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

Friday Fashion Costume Contest On Excelsior (2pm Central Time)...

The Celestial Warriors Discord Channel...

3 hours ago, laudwic said:

I'm going to go with 43 billion inf.  Just a shot in the dark.

A better opening I couldn't ask for. Here is the real Shot in the Dark (1964) with Peter Sellers...

Peter Sellers - A Shot in the Dark.jpg

• Haha 3

Please come and join us on Friday at 2pm Central Time for our Friday Fashion Costume Contest (see the link below). We all hope to see you, yes YOU, there... And if you also wish to join our happy group, the Celestial Warriors SG, please feel free to join our Discord (see link below), and/or contact GL herself (Global is @Laucianna), or any of us if we are on in fact... 🙂

8 billion.

Nice idea, I'm, going to tell my friends, although that might screw with my estimate.

Edited by RogerWilco

The adventurous Space Janitor reporting for duty. Cleaning the universe since 1992 and Paragon City, the Rogue Isles and Praetoria since 2011.

BlueYellowRed.png.cffb9b692dd0484133ca1d9ee2c8c4ce.png

1903457914_WEeEtR2(1).gif.4620476a91f6c9f9bc1880956cf2e25c.gif

Nuff said...

Except for this...

syXecGu.gif.bbad02b5a61865937b2ddba297b39a5b.gif

Any duck that fought in End Game rocks... quacks... whatever...

Nuff said... 😋

Peace...

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/7/2021 at 5:18 PM, Snarky said:

You have inspired me.  First, thank you for helping the community.  Second, every day or so I see someone posting in help "Where do I buy enhancers" or "I used to play on live, and I just found out Homecoming is running CoH!"  I take a couple minutes to track down the poster and slap 20 mil on them.  It is not organized like you are doing (I do not have that kind of cash, nor the desire to be that organized) but I have LOT of fun with it.

I do this too, usually in about the same range. I also direct them to the P2W vendor, and swear there's good free and cheap stuff they should take some time to pick from.

I try to give them enough to really help get going, but not so much they don't feel motivated to play to get more.