Infinitum Build Collection

Infinitum

3 hours ago, Joker442 said:

ok so a ton of people have already asked for builds but i have to know, Katana/Regen Brute how would you do it...and you cant say by not taking regen lol 

787113053_joedirt.jpg.983b61b1dea3d4216e174bddcba013ef.jpg

See... why do you wanna go there with me?  lol

I have tried regen every which way I know to try it and it all ends up back to a mediocre level of suck.  The problem with it is - you really really don't get a chance to build enough regen ironically enough - sure you have instant healing which doubles your regen to nearly 2k but the absolute best you can hope for with that is 90s of use with 140s of down time - which leaves you with 50s to fill - and sure you have MoG which takes out 15 sec of that - then it is 60s down - so that leaves you with 35 seconds of nothing to cover your exposed nether-regions except for the heals which again if you are being swamped will not be enough - because you also cant build enough defenses, or resistances - and definitely not both - because you are selling out to recharge and regen in this case - your static regen is always around 700-800 with regen. 

Keep in mind Bio can maintain a static regen of over 1k without even taking an incarnate alpha that boosts healing - activate parasitic and you are near 2k way more often than you are than with regen. 

Willpower - with RTTC saturated you are over 1k regen easy, and you can also build for really good resistances or really good defenses either way (I choose resistances with my willpower)

With regen even if you sell out for defense you still will be left with mediocre defenses at best - with no DDR to speak of to maintain the paper tiger.

Resistances are similar - you just can't get to decent enough levels to matter.

See below  from left to right High Recharge Build - Max Melee Defense - Max Typed Defense - Max Regen

265044920_Regen-notthatthereisanythingwrongwiththat.thumb.jpg.58bedbe8db2f1092a5a79a83f74ba8ed.jpg

You simply do not get enough base in any area including regen to have a decent target to sell out to to make regen as good as the other sets.  Your only hope is to get either Rebirth Radial or Barrier Core in conjunction with Melee Core Hybrid and rotate those in - with the hope of holding out long enough for your standard mitigation powers to come back online - but in my experience there usually ends up being a sufficient gap eventually that will be enough of a window to get ripped to shreds.

Here are the builds represented above.  And please if anyone has any suggestions for something I may be missing with regen let me know - but I am where I have always been with regen - it needs help - mainly in the form of more base regen and DDR IMO by either increasing one of the auto powers or by lengthening the duration of or shortening the recharge of instant healing - that would be all that is needed to fix the set.  It really wouldn't take much.  Then it could be ported to tankers.

Brute (Katana - Regeneration) 1 Recharge.mxd

Brute (Katana - Regeneration) 2 Melee Defense.mxd

Brute (Katana - Regeneration) 3 Typed Defenses.mxd

Brute (Katana - Regeneration) 4 Max Regen.mxd

Defensive primary sets can be a tough or disappointing paring with Regen. (no DDR)

That said, Gloom is a nice attack and leads to Darkest Night which could pair well with Katana and the defense Infinitum was able to cobble together.

Me, I chase Resistance over Defense on my high level Regeneration characters. I simply accept I'm gonna get hit. Resist & Regen work well together.

I also would try to squeeze Rune of Protection in but that's a three power commitment.

That gives MoG (15s), Instant Healing (90s), RoP (60s), an back to MoG (15s) for around 3 minutes of uberness when needed. (not needed 24/7 though).

Tip: The accolade Demonic Aura is a good "aw crap" button that lasts 60s but is only available every 10 minutes.

I monkeyed a little with #1 (which I liked best) adding some resist and the Accolades for HP an End

image.png.91f1f529ac8d11d4af37bf56a4506f3d.png

Brute (Katana - Regen) 1 Rech Troo.mxd

Edited by Troo
added pic and build

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

2 minutes ago, Troo said:

Defensive primary sets can be a tough or disappointing paring with Regen. (no DDR)

That said, Gloom is a nice attack and leads to Darkest Night which could pair well with Katana and the defense Infinitum was able to cobble together.

Me, I chase Resistance over Defense on my high level Regeneration characters. I simply accept I'm gonna get hit. Resist & Regen work well together.

I also would try to squeeze Rune of Protection in but that's a three power commitment.

That gives MoG (15s), Instant Healing (90s), RoP (60s), an back to MoG (15s) for around 3 minutes of uberness when needed. (not needed 24/7 though).

Tip: The accolade Demonic Aura is a good "aw crap" button that lasts 60s but is only available every 10 minutes.

This illustrates my over arching point.  No other set requires that level of frankencobble - and regen still isnt as stable as the others.  lol

Out of curiosity @Troo could you post your resistances?

Edited by Infinitum
  • Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, Infinitum said:

No other set requires that level of frankencobble - and regen still isnt as stable as the others.  lol

As I said, it's not needed to cycle the powers the way I listed,

but it's good to know it is there.

In regular content I barely use Dull Pain. In that context it is on par or even better than some sets.

In 4x8, gotta know your targets and need to have a plan for when we bite off more than we can chew. It is never gonna be Invulnerability.

• MoG is there for taking alphas and it recharges every minute or so. It does waste a good portion of its duration on the activation which is annoying.
Edited by Troo

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

15 minutes ago, Troo said:

As I said, it's not needed to cycle the powers the way I listed,

but it's good to know it is there.

In regular content I barely use Dull Pain. In that context it is on par or even better than some sets.

In 4x8, gotta know your targets and need to have a plan for when we bite off more than we can chew.

• MoG is there for taking alphas and it recharges every minute or so.

Could you post your resistances? - i would like to see what your road map looks like to build off of it to see if i can hack into a stronger regen that way.

59 minutes ago, Texman said:

I've been searching the forums for an Electric/SS tanker build but have only found brute builds.  @Infinitum Do you happen to have a tank build for this combo? 

Thanks.

I dont have that exact build but would be easy to piece together.  I will have one for you tomorrow - any pref on travel power?

Edited by Infinitum

12 minutes ago, Infinitum said:

Could you post your resistances? - i would like to see what your road map looks like to build off of it to see if i can hack into a stronger regen that way.

I put the edited one above. Over 50 is a good place to be. (that is a bunch to not have to regenerate)

Your build looked better than the Stone Melee/Regen Brute I took through the 4x8 Trapdoor. (build was posted there, it was not dialed in)

Since I main a Regen Stalker I had to learn all the tricks. The Brutes and Scrappers likely need to lean on tactics and knowledge to push the envelope.

(-rech, -regen & blinders are priority targets)

Edited by Troo

50 minutes ago, Troo said:

I put the edited one above. Over 50 is a good place to be. (that is a bunch to not have to regenerate)

Your build looked better than the Stone Melee/Regen Brute I took through the 4x8 Trapdoor. (build was posted there, it was not dialed in)

Since I main a Regen Stalker I had to learn all the tricks. The Brutes and Scrappers likely need to lean on tactics and knowledge to push the envelope.

(-rech, -regen & blinders are priority targets)

Gotcha - do you see my point though? - regen on the Regen set should be at least on par with bio and willpower - with other perks like ddr.  The set would flourish with that IMO.

1 hour ago, Infinitum said:

I dont have that exact build but would be easy to piece together.  I will have one for you tomorrow - any pref on travel power?

Pref would be Fly or SJ for this particular concept.  Thanks!

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Infinitum said:

787113053_joedirt.jpg.983b61b1dea3d4216e174bddcba013ef.jpg

See... why do you wanna go there with me?  lol

I have tried regen every which way I know to try it and it all ends up back to a mediocre level of suck.  The problem with it is - you really really don't get a chance to build enough regen ironically enough - sure you have instant healing which doubles your regen to nearly 2k but the absolute best you can hope for with that is 90s of use with 140s of down time - which leaves you with 50s to fill - and sure you have MoG which takes out 15 sec of that - then it is 60s down - so that leaves you with 35 seconds of nothing to cover your exposed nether-regions except for the heals which again if you are being swamped will not be enough - because you also cant build enough defenses, or resistances - and definitely not both - because you are selling out to recharge and regen in this case - your static regen is always around 700-800 with regen. 

Keep in mind Bio can maintain a static regen of over 1k without even taking an incarnate alpha that boosts healing - activate parasitic and you are near 2k way more often than you are than with regen. 

Willpower - with RTTC saturated you are over 1k regen easy, and you can also build for really good resistances or really good defenses either way (I choose resistances with my willpower)

With regen even if you sell out for defense you still will be left with mediocre defenses at best - with no DDR to speak of to maintain the paper tiger.

Resistances are similar - you just can't get to decent enough levels to matter.

See below  from left to right High Recharge Build - Max Melee Defense - Max Typed Defense - Max Regen

265044920_Regen-notthatthereisanythingwrongwiththat.thumb.jpg.58bedbe8db2f1092a5a79a83f74ba8ed.jpg

You simply do not get enough base in any area including regen to have a decent target to sell out to to make regen as good as the other sets.  Your only hope is to get either Rebirth Radial or Barrier Core in conjunction with Melee Core Hybrid and rotate those in - with the hope of holding out long enough for your standard mitigation powers to come back online - but in my experience there usually ends up being a sufficient gap eventually that will be enough of a window to get ripped to shreds.

Here are the builds represented above.  And please if anyone has any suggestions for something I may be missing with regen let me know - but I am where I have always been with regen - it needs help - mainly in the form of more base regen and DDR IMO by either increasing one of the auto powers or by lengthening the duration of or shortening the recharge of instant healing - that would be all that is needed to fix the set.  It really wouldn't take much.  Then it could be ported to tankers.

Brute (Katana - Regeneration) 1 Recharge.mxd 4.93 kB · 1 download

Brute (Katana - Regeneration) 2 Melee Defense.mxd 4.94 kB · 0 downloads

Brute (Katana - Regeneration) 3 Typed Defenses.mxd 4.89 kB · 0 downloads

Brute (Katana - Regeneration) 4 Max Regen.mxd 4.9 kB · 1 download

holy crap man lol 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Infinitum said:

Gotcha - do you see my point though? - regen on the Regen set should be at least on par with bio and willpower - with other perks like ddr.  The set would flourish with that IMO.

Yes. Though it is nice to have a set or two without chasing defense.

If Regeneration had strong Regen Debuff Resist, Rech Debuff Resist and a little shorter activation cast time on MoG it would be in a good place. Three small tweaks.

Layered resist and regen should be good enough with some incidental defense.

Edited by Troo

8 minutes ago, Troo said:

Yes. Though it is nice to have a set or two without chasing defense.

If Regeneration had strong Regen Debuff Resist, Rech Debuff Resist and a little shorter activation on MoG it would be in a good place. Three small tweaks.

Layered resist and regen should be good enough with some incidental defense.

I think instant healing should be the adjustment - because when it is active you ate basically bio or willpower at that point.  But either way the base regen needs IMO to be boosted to where you can easily reach 1k regen without instant healing.

MoG i would leave alone because it should be reserved for tough alpha strikes.

I agree with you also about resistances, however, in regen's current state neither base regen or res targets are high enough to sustain you.  100% agree it would be nice to not chase defense but in this case unless it is adjusted i believe it serves you better than res.

Basically NOTHING in the game should have better regen than Regen.  

Edited by Infinitum
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Infinitum said:

MoG i would leave alone because it should be reserved for tough alpha strikes.

My bad, I meant a little shorter cast time on MoG.

image.png.ef911b774724b7ff834aa575fe82cb33.png An almost 3 sec cast on a 15 sec duration.. That's posing, fist in the air, for 20% of a survival powers duration.

{I'll clean up you thread here in a bit}

• Thanks 1

I want to share that I realized I have a savage/bio brute (a remake of one of my old mains from live) and applied Infinitum's bio/savage tank build to the brute framework. Predictably less def/resists, but built with accolades it's at 3k HP, I fit in procced Savage Leap, and looks monstrous. Leveling, I definitely notice the difference in bulk compared to my bio/dark tank, I feel way more frantic on the brute.

Edit: defensive mode on the brute is legitimately helpful if i can click it before getting overwhelmed, and fury allows me to still push decent damage. I'll probably bind a key to switch easily between defensive and offensive modes. Again, probably a leveling issue, but I was surprised how much of a difference it made. 

The build is messy, I'd change it around so it made more sense, but well, I'm lazy.

Brute - Savage Melee - Bio Armor.mxd

Edited by Grimm2
New thoughts
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later

@Infinitum  I have a couple questions on your Novaforge EM/EA scrapper build.

I noticed you just 1 slotted power crash.  Does it get used in your aoe rotation at all or would something like overload with 1 slot get more mileage?

Also I was trying to figure out how to take fireball (for concept) with this build but it looks very tight on slots.  My first thought was to maybe drop bone smasher, use those slots in fireball and put the crit ATO set in total focus.  Do you think I would have to sacrifice too much to fit it into this build?

This is what I came up with after playing around with it.  

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.2.17
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Novaforge: Level 50 Science Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Energy Melee
Secondary Power Set: Energy Aura
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Blaze Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Energy Punch -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(13), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(19)
Level 1: Kinetic Shield -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(3), ShlWal-EndRdx/Rchg(3), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(5), ShlWal-Def(7), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(9)
Level 2: Dampening Field -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(5), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(9), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(11), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(11), ImpArm-ResPsi(42)
Level 4: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 6: Power Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(7), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(21), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(21), LucoftheG-Def(23), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(23)
Level 8: Combat Jumping -- Rct-ResDam%(A)
Level 10: Entropic Aura -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(15)
Level 16: Build Up -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--Build%(17)
Level 18: Whirling Hands -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(19), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(31), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 20: Energy Cloak -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(29), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(37), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(37), LucoftheG-Def(40), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(40)
Level 22: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(25), ImpArm-ResPsi(25)
Level 26: Total Focus -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(27), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(46)
Level 28: Energize -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(40), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(42), Prv-Heal/Rchg(43), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(43), Prv-Absorb%(43)
Level 30: Energy Protection -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(45), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(45), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(45), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46), ImpArm-ResPsi(46)
Level 32: Energy Transfer -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg(33), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(33), TchofDth-Dam%(33), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(34)
Level 35: Energy Drain -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(36), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(36), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(36), LucoftheG-Def(37), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(39)
Level 38: Weave -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(39), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(39), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(48)
Level 41: Char -- Acc-I(A)
Level 44: Melt Armor -- Acc-I(A)
Level 47: Fire Ball -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(50), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(50), Rgn-Knock%(50)
Level 49: Overload -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Qck-EndRdx/RunSpd(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 1: Energy Focus 
Level 4: Athletic Run 
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
Level 50: Ion Radial Final Judgement 
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Longbow Core Superior Ally 
Level 50: Ageless Radial Epiphany 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
Level 4: Afterburner 
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1497;689;1378;HEX;|
|78DA5593596F525110C7CF2D97225BCBDA955A81160AB474717B7569712BA609AF4|
|6BCD203921020508DF58BE843B55ADB44BF880FAE5FC00FE05635718D2FD781F99F|
|727B13F8DD9933336766EE4CFEEEB2A75CCE9D11DAC0F99AD16E170BA596D16CCA9|
|6A350AACA7A490A7A9C571B778C72A355910E92C69549312F6B526657EAB255D964|
|217270B62CCBB2DE3E383D7BBB6508F75AA351CBE66AD5CAAD0D4FF77D551ACD6AB|
|DE2EA0A85A694EB5EB6E998D04160A5592D65CFD58C7BB29837DA1BB2B5394229CC|
|D06F2B4D7F5A273D61DAC54B9B108BBAF0BC025F3307DE307D6F9981774C7DC8EA9|
|C6365DF05F0228C2E31FB2F338F5C61DAC95953CEDA4F18FF82D16FA6EB0FF89799|
|4A914752176E6AA14DB0B3B0BDEFE31B28A25D45B4FB3456FA99A10018640E85C03|
|048111D70168E1F7C9D83223A95D219155DA5932CDDEA6E37DC63A4F4C252F366D8|
|7200DCA6260FAAC3C15DCED6F79CB943877E95B57F4BE70E3F611E7D083E02B799D|
|1C74C27251854CE41941C41C95328790A2527517212396B947358151236E9113652|
|0D235EDF70E76D4217234BDC8D1134FF29653CAA2E1DBDC1998C19E04D66A4C44CA|
|D33E724D345198F2BE7F10F1C39F9119FF71333FD19FC02EE632CC87942394F6066|
|663133B3989959CCCC1C66660E69EF52DA9328D73E99E1EE1F4B8049B028BAC6D1E|
|BE035A69B6E8E69DD6137ED31343A8E46C7D1E8381A3D854627D0689DBA3A8DB46D|
|D3D88304F62581FD98C7DEEC786933D5CCCD8CF104ED9232A3941928F7489955DDC|
|82E7101F3C7C113CCC593E029F034D343052DA88FBF804427F5DE429B115DA8C7EC|
|C8341EAB967321FA39D29AAE74A4D4BA76FBAEDE6E0B2DCEE97E3DA49C61E5B743C|
|A28B7E0FB21E57DBE662FDD4BC77C91EEEDBFF98F4A5954598F852C426ED82204C2|
|16E141900415E059CC2288214BE8FF916AD4D1|

------------

Edited by Texman
posted build

2 hours ago, Texman said:

@Infinitum  I have a couple questions on your Novaforge EM/EA scrapper build.

I noticed you just 1 slotted power crash.  Does it get used in your aoe rotation at all or would something like overload with 1 slot get more mileage?

Also I was trying to figure out how to take fireball (for concept) with this build but it looks very tight on slots.  My first thought was to maybe drop bone smasher, use those slots in fireball and put the crit ATO set in total focus.  Do you think I would have to sacrifice too much to fit it into this build?

This is what I came up with after playing around with it.  

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.2.17
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Novaforge: Level 50 Science Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Energy Melee
Secondary Power Set: Energy Aura
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Blaze Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Energy Punch -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(13), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(19)
Level 1: Kinetic Shield -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(3), ShlWal-EndRdx/Rchg(3), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(5), ShlWal-Def(7), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(9)
Level 2: Dampening Field -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(5), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(9), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(11), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(11), ImpArm-ResPsi(42)
Level 4: Fly -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 6: Power Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(7), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(21), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(21), LucoftheG-Def(23), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(23)
Level 8: Combat Jumping -- Rct-ResDam%(A)
Level 10: Entropic Aura -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 14: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(15)
Level 16: Build Up -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--Build%(17)
Level 18: Whirling Hands -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Rchg/KDProc(19), SprAvl-Dmg/EndRdx(31), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34)
Level 20: Energy Cloak -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(29), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(37), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(37), LucoftheG-Def(40), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(40)
Level 22: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 24: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(25), ImpArm-ResPsi(25)
Level 26: Total Focus -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(27), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(46)
Level 28: Energize -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(40), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(42), Prv-Heal/Rchg(43), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(43), Prv-Absorb%(43)
Level 30: Energy Protection -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(45), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(45), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(45), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46), ImpArm-ResPsi(46)
Level 32: Energy Transfer -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg(33), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(33), TchofDth-Dam%(33), TchofDth-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), TchofDth-Dmg/Rchg(34)
Level 35: Energy Drain -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(36), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(36), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(36), LucoftheG-Def(37), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(39)
Level 38: Weave -- ShlWal-Def(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(39), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(39), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(48)
Level 41: Char -- Acc-I(A)
Level 44: Melt Armor -- Acc-I(A)
Level 47: Fire Ball -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(50), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(50), Rgn-Knock%(50)
Level 49: Overload -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Qck-EndRdx/RunSpd(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 1: Energy Focus 
Level 4: Athletic Run 
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
Level 50: Ion Radial Final Judgement 
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Longbow Core Superior Ally 
Level 50: Ageless Radial Epiphany 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
Level 4: Afterburner 
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|MxDz;1497;689;1378;HEX;|
|78DA5593596F525110C7CF2D97225BCBDA955A81160AB474717B7569712BA609AF4|
|6BCD203921020508DF58BE843B55ADB44BF880FAE5FC00FE05635718D2FD781F99F|
|727B13F8DD9933336766EE4CFEEEB2A75CCE9D11DAC0F99AD16E170BA596D16CCA9|
|6A350AACA7A490A7A9C571B778C72A355910E92C69549312F6B526657EAB255D964|
|217270B62CCBB2DE3E383D7BBB6508F75AA351CBE66AD5CAAD0D4FF77D551ACD6AB|
|DE2EA0A85A694EB5EB6E998D04160A5592D65CFD58C7BB29837DA1BB2B5394229CC|
|D06F2B4D7F5A273D61DAC54B9B108BBAF0BC025F3307DE307D6F9981774C7DC8EA9|
|C6365DF05F0228C2E31FB2F338F5C61DAC95953CEDA4F18FF82D16FA6EB0FF89799|
|4A914752176E6AA14DB0B3B0BDEFE31B28A25D45B4FB3456FA99A10018640E85C03|
|048111D70168E1F7C9D83223A95D219155DA5932CDDEA6E37DC63A4F4C252F366D8|
|7200DCA6260FAAC3C15DCED6F79CB943877E95B57F4BE70E3F611E7D083E02B799D|
|1C74C27251854CE41941C41C95328790A2527517212396B947358151236E9113652|
|0D235EDF70E76D4217234BDC8D1134FF29653CAA2E1DBDC1998C19E04D66A4C44CA|
|D33E724D345198F2BE7F10F1C39F9119FF71333FD19FC02EE632CC87942394F6066|
|663133B3989959CCCC1C66660E69EF52DA9328D73E99E1EE1F4B8049B028BAC6D1E|
|BE035A69B6E8E69DD6137ED31343A8E46C7D1E8381A3D854627D0689DBA3A8DB46D|
|D3D88304F62581FD98C7DEEC786933D5CCCD8CF104ED9232A3941928F7489955DDC|
|82E7101F3C7C113CCC593E029F034D343052DA88FBF804427F5DE429B115DA8C7EC|
|C8341EAB967321FA39D29AAE74A4D4BA76FBAEDE6E0B2DCEE97E3DA49C61E5B743C|
|A28B7E0FB21E57DBE662FDD4BC77C91EEEDBFF98F4A5954598F852C426ED82204C2|
|16E141900415E059CC2288214BE8FF916AD4D1|

------------

I will take a look at your build on mids when I get back home - out of town until Monday- but first thought is I would probably drop overload and put bone smasher in the rotation one slotted - bone smasher is too good to not get on most ATs (aside from stalkers, which doesn't mean it isn't good on stalkers but with stalkers having AS you can get by without it).  It is useful still even just one slotting it, but that is what I would do.  

And I am on the fence about power crash on anything but stalkers - stalkers version is great and the only AOE so it is a must there.   Tankers it gets the tanker AOE bonus also so it is useful there, brutes and scrappers you can skip it, I am on the fence about it on the Novaforge build and may revisit it soon.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later

I've been farting around on test comparing bio armor builds, and I've noticed that Mid's HP totals are egregiously inflated compared to in game. They planner shows 3k hp for both brute and tanker, while in game they have roughly 2.3k and 2.7k, respectively. 

Does this match what y'all are seeing? 

18 hours ago, Grimm2 said:

I've been farting around on test comparing bio armor builds, and I've noticed that Mid's HP totals are egregiously inflated compared to in game. They planner shows 3k hp for both brute and tanker, while in game they have roughly 2.3k and 2.7k, respectively. 

Does this match what y'all are seeing? 

Just looked at my Bio build and, in Mids', it's 2,702 and in-game, with defensive adaptation running, it's 2,756.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

There is a bug in absorbs ... if you cast the absorb before it expires or is ablated, it can reduce the efficacy of the second casting.   This can cause your absorb and hp numbers to ping-pong.   No details, may or may not apply to your case.

• Thanks 1

AE 801 (link) is a variety of missions for fun and challenge, and is designed for a team of 5+ Incarnates.  Just search '801' in AE. 

801 Difficulty Varies: 801.0 Easy, ..., 801.2 Standard, ..., 801.5 Hard, ..., 801.8 Extreme, ..., 801.A Epic, ... 801.F Death.

Angel Hornet (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ASF (link)   -   Solo 2-Star ITF (link)

I may be AFK IRL, But CoH is my Forever Home.

@Infinitum stated:

1.* Bio Armor - the asterisk is because it takes a measure of skill to play, and build Bio Armor - and  the looming nerf also.

Just curious.....did I miss something? I haven't heard anything about a possible nerf to Bio. Anyone hear/know something I don't?

- X