Field Medic and interrupts

Crater Kate

Hi all,

I've taken the Medicine pool for the first time for a character that needs the self-healing. According to the power description for Field Medic, taking Field Medic is supposed to remove the Interrupt on Aid Other and Aid Self. However, in game, enemy attacks are still interrupting Aid Self as if I hadn't selected Field Medic in the first place.

Can anyone confirm that Field Medic is working as intended, or am I misunderstanding something? AT is a Stalker, if that's helpful.

2 minutes ago, Crater Kate said:

Hi all,

I've taken the Medicine pool for the first time for a character that needs the self-healing. According to the power description for Field Medic, taking Field Medic is supposed to remove the Interrupt on Aid Other and Aid Self. However, in game, enemy attacks are still interrupting Aid Self as if I hadn't selected Field Medic in the first place.

Can anyone confirm that Field Medic is working as intended, or am I misunderstanding something? AT is a Stalker, if that's helpful.

Field medic gets rid of the interrupt from Aid Other and adds Endurance gain to Aid Self.

3 minutes ago, seresibyl3 said:

Field medic gets rid of the interrupt from Aid Other and adds Endurance gain to Aid Self.

Hrm... yes I see that now. That is... contrary to a lot of common knowledge about the Medicine pool.

Alright, thanks for steering me straight!

59 minutes ago, seresibyl3 said:

Stupidly bad wording choice and grammar for the loss in this case.

If you know that it is TRYING to tell you, it makes sense.

If you have no idea what it's supposed to mean, you have too many options (and all of the ones you want it to be are wrong).

The functionality works as designed, but the tooltip is just really badly written.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.