"Meta" Tweaks

6 minutes ago, golstat2003 said:

Incarnates are in lvls 45-50. (Which is why I think them being "such a large problem" is extremely overblown).

They aren't in lower level content.

45 is a lower number than 50 which means incarnates are usable pre-50 content. 

Just now, ZacKing said:

45 is a lower number than 50 which means incarnates are usable pre-50 content. 

Agreed. But it's such a narrow range that I find it funny that folks say incarnates are such a big problem. If you're running tfs/sfs you missed (purposefully in some instances) in exemp mode besides the actual lvl 50 ones/end game ones, you're not going to see all the judgement spam some folks have complained about.

I just don't find it a huge problem.

On the other hand I see more fast recharging nukes (due to the ridiculous levels of recharge you can get), which seems to get less flack than incarnate abilities.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Greycat said:

You know, we have this in a *very* small (and modified) scale already in the Tin Mage / Apex requirements. (Granted, it makes things +8 to you as I recall, but still.)

Wonder if anyone's run that that way...

I am not sure if anyone is running that way.  I have no idea code-wise how much work it would be to remove the incarnate slot requirement to queue for the various itrials.  I think the lack of incarnate powers in running them would make support and CC/debuff much more valuable.