Sometimes the Game is Just Really Generous

My favorite is calling the contact in front of a mission door you just finished and the next one is behind the same door. 😄

Last night the game was being really generous to me with rare salvage. I think I got 5 in 90 minutes which is unheard of for me.

Edited by Frostbiter
  • Like 2

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

Thanks for the offer but they aren't that expensive on the AH. I can always cash in one of my 4 prophecies from last night if I need to. 😄

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

11 hours ago, Frostbiter said:

My favorite is calling the contact in front of a mission door you just finished and the next one is behind the same door.

Yeah and it goes from old run down warehouse to corporate office building just like that 🙂

I like the citadel TF that often has two missions back to back in the same door. I always make a joke about how THIS time we really will clear out the Council base, and people always fail to laugh 😆 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Retired, October 2022.

Fallout Engineer Rad/AR Defender || Peacemoon Empathy/Psi Defender || Svarteir Dark/Dark Controller

Everlasting || UK Timezone

4 hours ago, Peacemoon said:

I like the citadel TF that often has two missions back to back in the same door. I always make a joke about how THIS time we really will clear out the Council base, and people always fail to laugh 😆 

Hey me too! Always commenting on the new paint job or faux-Nazi efficiency, almost always to crickets...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

My favorite game generosity moment was more of the game messing with me. 

Had just done three cave radio missions in a row. Picked the fourth. Saw that it wanted me to go to the edge of town. And of course saw that it was a cave entrance. The whole team groaned. Then we went in. 

And it was an office map!  Must have been a SCIF or something because obviously they we’re trying to hide what they were. Yeah kid we were stealing something from them. 

Edited by Saikochoro

2 hours ago, Cutter said:

Hey me too! Always commenting on the new paint job or faux-Nazi efficiency, almost always to crickets...

It's the kuroko rushing in as the team exits the mission to redress the map for the next one. Just remember, if you actually see one, you're supposed to ignore them; they embarrass so easily, then they cover the floor with caltrops, and then things get ugly.

1 hour ago, ImpousVileTerror said:

Come now, don't you recognize the map?

That's Port Oakes!

Or were you making some kind of jab at my typo of two to-s?  If so, I apologize that I don't quite follow, and will need to have the joke explained to me.

Not a joke, I didn't consider the map and the image were one-and-the-same. In St. Martial, there is one area that is very prone to have multiple missions very close. (I usually outlevel Port Oakes... so no joke.)

• Sad 1

I strongly recommend taking a stroll around Port Oakes.

It is, perhaps, the most "lived in" Zone in the entire game.  There are SO MANY little stories that are told with the map assets.   Like the three-car collision in the east end.  Or Tart and Vixen.   Or Canada Joe.

Seriously.  Port Oakes is GORGEOUS!

5 hours ago, EmmySky said:

And then sometimes the game is really NOT generous 😞

ungenerousmission.PNG

I tend to get that a lot in Talos.

I know you're a level 20 Controller. But, we want you to go to the island that is the farthest north on the map.

You know the one that is infested with level 28 CoT and DE?

In PI, I've had three consecutive missions use the same Portal Corps door.

• Like 2