AE Ticket Rewards Honor P2W "Reject Drops" Settings.

Eclipse.

Recently I attempted to claim several rewards very quicky, basically just spamming "buy".

When I went to look at what enhancements I had been awarded, to my surprise I could only find 2 recipies. Double checked my rewards tab, and it confirmed, I claimed 1500 tickets worth of bronze rewards and only got 2 tickets.

Went and farmed some more to try to reproduce, and it happened on my very first claim -- went ahead and spent the rest of my tickets to see how many I would get.

Tested it some more and realized it was actually due to the "Reject Uncommon Recipies" setting. I did not test with inspirations, but may also have similar effects.

Uncertain if this is a Bug or  working as intended*, but Perhaps there should be a warning  on the vendor?
I completely forgot I had this set, as I am bad at inventory management and don't usually look at it unless I'm ready to vendor or Market.

I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand I understand why it likely works this way. On the other hand, for me personally the reason I deny the uncommons is because at level 50 they're mainly just a pain to deal with, and they fill my inventory too quickly during regular play. Alternatively from a vendor when that's actually what I'm attempting to do and I can select the level range I want it's a bit annoying for them to "poof".

image.png

image.png

image.png

*Realistically I think it is a bit of both -- technically probably working as intended, but an edge case over sight.

Edited by Eclipse.