Area and mission access for all

Oginth

11 hours ago, MTeague said:

I don't think it can be all that bad.

The citizens of both Paragon and the Isles aren't dead from starvation, so crops and livestock are still grown somewhere.

InFront Steakhouse, Up N Away Burger, El Super Mexicano, and all the rest get sufficent supplies to make restaraunts possible and affordable. 

I doubt it's all supposed to be brought in by Portal Corp. 

There are several hero contacts that are with the FBI, CIA, FAA, the US Military, etc, so some degree of the USA still exists enough to have such agencies and national identity.

You do occasional tip missions to help rescue foreign dignitaries and ambassadors and there's concerns about international incidents, so there's some functioning governments abroad.

It just always struck me as odd that Nemesis and the Council and Malta and CoT are so focused on succeeding in Paragon City instead of going for vastly lower hanging fruit across the globe.

For Nemmy and Requiem it the blame can be laid at my well worn feet. They just really really want my sweet arse what can I say. For the Malta, well hard to say they are as shadowy and indistinct as the Way. As for the Cot its pretty easy, the ancient ruins of their culture are literally under Paragon, which is also at the crossroads of the Earths Ley lines or something along those lines.

One has to keep in mind the reality of the game world shifts dramatically beginning at the end of WW1. It may seem on the surface like our real world in many ways, but it is not. Now maybe its not a total ruin around the world, but really any area that would make sense as a major strategic target such as Paragon was, but lacked the number of Heroes of our city, surely a fair bit looks a fair bit like original faultline and boom town.

On 7/6/2020 at 9:34 AM, Apparition said:

All of my non-gold side toons are Rogues, and I have done plenty of Task Forces and Trials, and even lead many Task Forces and Trials since April of last year and have never, ever, been booted from a team.

I must have just been imagining it happening to Kaikara easily half to a third of the time, then. 

Yep. 'Pure figment of my imagination.

Or maybe the people I was running with were secretly kicking her. Regularly. For the LOLs. XD

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

1 hour ago, Coyotedancer said:

I must have just been imagining it happening to Kaikara easily half to a third of the time, then. 

Yep. 'Pure figment of my imagination.

Or maybe the people I was running with were secretly kicking her. Regularly. For the LOLs. XD

Nah.  It sounds like it still happens while teaming for regular mission content which I don’t team for.