A Message From Mender Silos: Derek's Disaster!

Mender Silos

This sounds amazing...or is it just meant to sound amazing because that's part of the plot, but if this is part of the plot then the plot would account for us knowing it and it wouldn't be part of the plot which in turn suits the original plot which makes me suspicious of the last plot being a plot within two other plots and why does everything smell like copper?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

6 hours ago, Mender Silos said:
  • On Excelsior: Friday, July 3rd at 5pm Eastern (9pm UTC)
  • On Torchbearer: Sunday, July 12th at 5pm Eastern (9pm UTC)
  • On Everlasting: Saturday, July 18th at 1pm Eastern (5pm UTC)
  • On Indomitable: Saturday, July 18th at 5pm Eastern (9pm UTC)
  • On Reunion: Saturday, July 25th at 4pm Eastern (8pm UTC) - Just before the Costume Contest!

Will this be the only time for these events?

The Excelsior timing is potentially problematic for anyone in Mountain/Pacific time since it will be middle of the work day for them, and that's the only server that's true on. Alaska time as well, but IDK how many people play in Alaska....

Unless of course that is just when GMs will actively be playing as the Mendors in which case NBD.

Edited by Eclipse.

• Ouroboros

23 minutes ago, Eclipse. said:

Will this be the only time for these events?

The Excelsior timing is potentially problematic for anyone in Mountain/Pacific time since it will be middle of the work day for them, and that's the only server that's true on. Alaska time as well, but IDK how many people play in Alaska....

Unless of course that is just when GMs will actively be playing as the Mendors in which case NBD.

Those dates and times are the predictions of my Menders of when the converging timelines will be at their weakest - causing a tear that will require a large group of Heroes and Villains working together to fend them off! (a.k.a. A Monster Mash!)

Hopefully with this foresight you'll be able to find an event you can attend and transfer yourself to the corresponding shard!

27 minutes ago, Yip said:

Will winter packs be 10 mil during this winter event in July?

No.  Adding to @Mender Derek's blustering mistakes, he left the timeline including discounted pack prices in the past. 

Edited by Mender Silos
  • Haha 2

Mender Silos

Leader of Ouroboros

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

2 hours ago, Crater Kate said:

I'll bet it's Mender Derek who keeps letting the sub-level 14s through the Ouroboros Portal, too...

I always wondered how that one gray-con minion got into my TFs/missions... it's all becoming clear now... Or maybe they just want me to think that it is...

Oh, man...

Edited by r0y

Some interesting information here, and it's good to see some questions getting answered . . . 

But the most important question was not!

Is Derek related to Jeremy Jenkins?  This is what we -must- know!   For the sake of all time and space; is Derek just a bumbling youth, or is Derek the spawn of one of the most dastardly and powerful villains to ever inhabit any universe?  A villain so cunning that he isn't even capable of realizing his own cunning!  A villain with the ability to join any villain/hero group, even the ones which defy all reason and logic!  A villain who holds within his being the capacity to unravel all which is ordered and structured in existence merely by walking in to a room with a résumé in hand!

If Derek is the offspring of Jenkins, then we may already be too late . . . but with knowledge of the potential threat, there can at least be hope.

So, @Mender Silos, we beseech you:  What is @Mender Derek's parentage?

16 hours ago, Mender Silos said:

Finally, the end of the month (July 21st), becomes the end of the year, as we celebrate the Holiday season once again!

Will this anomaly also cause Winter Packs to shift from 25 to 10?

Nevermind, I see the answer.😀

Edited by Myrmidon
Question already answered
  • Like 1

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

Havent had time to play in the last 8 months... Will I find time in the next 4 weeks.... I hope so. 

I used to play under the handle @Purple Clown, back on Live. Now I play under @Lunchmoney

I'm in the UK and play on Reunion.

I didn't know they made pizza in Cimerora. I bet they use Feta Cheese.

• Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty

3 minutes ago, KC4800 said:

I didn't know they made pizza in Cimerora. I bet they use Feta Cheese.

In before someone points out that Feta is Greek and Romans were .... "Italian".

Who cares? It doesn't matter! Yes mythological beasts from the Greek mythos are in there too.

Edited by Herotu

if there are more server hassles when this event happens, will it be rescheduled?, maybe the weekend? with more timings planned?, how  long is the event?  10, 20 mins etc? 30 plus?   will there be mixed teams? heros/vigi and villains/rogues etc all together?

Edited by 50caltech

1 minute ago, Frostbiter said:

One event on one server for a max of 200 people? Talk about exclusive.

It will happen for each server, just not all at once.

On 6/30/2020 at 9:25 AM, Mender Silos said:

Throughout the month we expect the echos of Derek’s disastrous mistake to cause waves of villains from both the past and the future to find their way into our timestream. The Menders of Ouroborus and I will be there to fend them off, but we’ll need your help fending off these incursions! (AKA - Monster Mash!)

Monster Mash Times/Shards:

• On Excelsior: Friday, July 3rd at 5pm Eastern (9pm UTC)
  • On Torchbearer: Sunday, July 12th at 5pm Eastern (9pm UTC)
  • On Everlasting: Saturday, July 18th at 1pm Eastern (5pm UTC)
  • On Indomitable: Saturday, July 18th at 5pm Eastern (9pm UTC)
  • On Reunion: Saturday, July 25th at 4pm Eastern (8pm UTC) - Just before the Costume Contest!

All of these invasions will take place where the fabric of our time is weakest - Kallisti Wharf. To get there, you can take the monorail from most zones in Paragon City or the Smuggler’s Submarine from Sharkhead Isle, Grandville or The Abyss.

That's still pretty exclusive. One at a time still makes it 200 out of the whole player base.

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

2 minutes ago, FrauleinMental said:

It will happen for each server, just not all at once.

correct, but that is just only once per server ......it needs to be more often....such as atleast once per week on each server....unless they do not trust the servers to handle the load and crash during it....