A Message From Mender Silos: Derek's Disaster!

Mender Silos

On 7/11/2020 at 7:10 AM, Apparition said:

Uh... Could you imagine the absolute outrage that would occur if a badge was given during an event that only 200 people could attend out of thousands or even tens of thousands?

That's why you subvert expectations, and give the badge to everyone not attending. Maybe titled "My alt went to the Monster Mash and all I got was this lousy T-shirt"

• Haha 3

Just wanted to throw a big ole Thank You! to the HC team for having Christmas in July.  At the end of last year, I was down for a couple months after surgery on my achilles tendon and couldn't sit at my computer desk.  I missed the event then, but am royally enjoying it now.  Brings back fond memories.  My girlfriend walked by and asked "Are you opening Christmas presents and fighting snowmen?" I replied "Yes...yes I am" with what I am sure was the goofiest grin imaginable.  So, again, Thank You!

• Like 7

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

To all volunteers of the Homecoming staff who put this entire event together and spent their free time making these individual events possible, thank you. Especially considering all of the real world stuff happening. 

You owe us nothing, we are grateful that this server even exists, let alone that you provide us with things to do and updates to the game. Please ignore the people who act like they are owed the world. They do not know how to appreciate what they have.

Thank you

• Like 5

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

• Retired Game Master
10 hours ago, Glacier Peak said:

To all volunteers of the Homecoming staff who put this entire event together and spent their free time making these individual events possible, thank you. Especially considering all of the real world stuff happening. 

You owe us nothing, we are grateful that this server even exists, let alone that you provide us with things to do and updates to the game. Please ignore the people who act like they are owed the world. They do not know how to appreciate what they have.

Thank you

I can only speak on behalf of myself, but thank you!  I've helped out on all the Derek's events on the various shards, and I'll be there tomorrow for the one on Reunion.  They have been a lot of fun!  But, like you guys, we are here because we love this game, and we want it to be fun for everyone who plays here.  So, we do it all for you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 6/30/2020 at 9:25 AM, Mender Silos said:

Finally, we’ll round the month off with a costume contest at Statesman Plaza in Kallisti Wharf on all five shards.

• Theme: Past and Future!
    • Come dressed in outfits representing eras past or look towards the future and dazzle us with your innovative new ideas! 
  • Time: July 25th at 5pm Eastern
    • 9pm UTC, 10pm UK time, 2pm Pacific time, 11pm central European time

I won't be able to make it at this time but would like to submit my costume, is there any way or secondary thread where we can upload our costumes?

• Retired Lead Game Master
17 hours ago, WindDemon21 said:

I won't be able to make it at this time but would like to submit my costume, is there any way or secondary thread where we can upload our costumes?

Not at this time, sorry!

Contact me on Discord (Miss#1337) for a faster response!

Want more information on lore pets?

Want to get involved in our weekly discussions on discord or the forums?

I want to say a quick thank you to everyone that came out for the Monster Mash events, even with the lag, @GM Arcanum, @GM Conviction, all our GM Menders, and I had a blast with everyone!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/25/2020 at 9:33 PM, GM Miss said:

Not at this time, sorry!

I found that I was unable to bring my high-level praetorian characters to kallisti wharf without getting mapserver disconnects.  Is it possible to consider holding future events in one of the praetorian zones or in pocket d where all character types (blue, red, gold) can assemble?

• Like 1

Kallisti Wharf is the only good location we have for large scale events at the moment due to its size and lack of other content to disrupt. If you wish to participate in these events you'll need to use a Hero or Villain character.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Starwind said:

Has there been an update someplace reflecting the winners from all the servers?

There will be momentarily. It takes some time for the GMs to vote on the overall winner. 😄

• GM Miss unfeatured this topic
  • Retired Game Master
7 minutes ago, Starwind said:

Have any screenshots become available?

Lots of them!  The above is for Derek's event.  Below is the CC stuff.

Edited by GM Brax
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1