PVP event with large prizes! Sign up with a group of 4! July 11th at 6PM est!

CR Banana Man

5 hours ago, vegetableknife said:

why cant it be kyle, madvillain, vegetableknife, larry lobster on a team?

Kyle is probably taking another 2 day break from the game. I would replace him with Fubar and then that roster would be good to go

1 hour ago, FUBARczar said:

Still available  😀

let me know if one of those won't be joining...

Welcome to the team. Please get with Madvillain/Quasimoto, Vegetableknife, and Larry and come up with a team name and make an official post. Thank you. 

• Like 1

Free Agent : @Phoenix'

Current Toons

Fire/Plant Blaster 
Fire/Ta Blaster 

Fire/Nature Corruptor 

Fire/Poison Corruptor 

Fire/Ta Corruptor 

Fire/Kin Corruptor 

Fire/Therm Corruptor 

Earth/Fire Dominator 

Fire/Fire Dominator

Beam/Ta Blaster 

Beam/Nature Corruptor 

Beam/Poison Corruptor 
Beam/Ta Corruptor 

Ice/Plant Blaster  

Elec/Therm Defender

2 hours ago, FUBARczar said:

Ill go

The event is in 3 hours. Please show up even if you haven’t found a team. There is usually someone that drops last second or is unable to show for whatever reason and you would be the first to fill. My global is @RealPoned if you have any questions 

Edited by Poned

• Community Rep

Is this last team real? I'm probably gonna hold us to 8 signups for bracketing purposes, unless we can get another 3 for 12 total. (assuming the team above is real). It will save a bunch of time and prevent people from waiting between matches. The last few of these we did went like 5 hours lol.

Banana man, We were planning on joining, but one of us will not be able to stay the whole length potentially. 5 Hours is too long for any of us, So we will be withdrawing our last-minute registration from this tournament. Thanks.

Excelsior Server: Giovanni Valia, Operative Velez, Fortunata Valeri, LongFang Mercer

SG: Shades of Arachnos; 315-6811

• Community Rep

I'm glad you guys tried to sign up. I'll do more of these in the future, and we'd love to have you at them. I'll make sure to note in the future that I'll be soft-locking the signups after certain intervals to avoid bye rounds. Are you guys in the PvP discord? We run some other events and PvP nights that you should definitely check out. 

• Like 1