Troo

NeRF FaRming!

Because it is Tuesday and something needs to be done about those pesky farms.

• Haha 2

That's tomorrow's topic..

35 minutes ago, MunkiLord said:

Just let me insta 50 for 5 billion influence and I'm onboard.

will this suffice?

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, MunkiLord said:

Just let me insta 50 for 5 billion influence and I'm onboard.

You already can, but it has to be done in a single transaction. 😁

Edited by 0th Power
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Troo said:

will this suffice?

Yes, but I was thinking more of an influence sink. It's actually something I don't feel I need, or even want much. Leveling by doing missions solo is actually a lot faster than I anticipated.

• Thanks 1

But is it Taco Tuesday? I opted for BBQ chicken. No regrets.

• Haha 1

Veteran of Paragon City 2006-2012

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Moonlight Mantra - Kinetic Melee/Bio Armor Scrapper

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

/jranger

Also...hmmm Tanker Taco Tuesday....brb gotta find a large crispy taco shell. 😝

• Haha 1

SunshineSky:T.Jones:JaqMacPratt:PrestigeSky:EmmySky:CoffeeBean:GoldenSky:SpitfireSky:TankYou:Sands of Flurry:Tilts at Windmills:Baby Hero:Faeble:FortunesFate:ES-21 Orange:Hotchkiss:Mindgraft:Confidante:Privy:Joule Watt:Huitzilin:Itsy Bitsy Sky:Shol'va:Sinnocence:Game Keeper:Private Lives:Miss Tell:Fizix:Fun-size Freak:Medicinal Carrot:Eye of the Beholder:My Strong Suit:Holy Rose:Ramifications:Caberet:Counting Coup:Flirting with Danger:Tomorrow the World:Phun-size Phreak:Probie:Delusion of Grandeur:Cider:Frayed Knot:Temper Temper:Thundering Lightning:Then There Were None:Saga of Souls:Mostly Human:Fuhgeddaboudit:Nomaly:Texas Teas:Ash to Ash:Dust to Dust:Earth to Earth:Paisley Onion:Bedraggled:MiIkshake:PhenomenalCosmicPowa:The Jolly Rancher:Another Think:Emmz:Tal Pak Ryn:Classified:Leggs O'Curry:The Ugly Duckling:My Own Worst Enemy:The Card:Emerald of May:Candygram:Bleutifful:Harmony Baby:Tranquillite:The Painted Doll:T3H 5N422Y:Beautiful Butterfly:O Captain My Captain:Widowed:Abra Macabre-ra:Corn on the Macabre:Diamond of the Dead:A Greek Calliope:Hammorage:Kiss Me Kate:Chaos Unlimited:Reet and Sweet:Ms. Lonelyhearts:Marvette:+more 😉

2 hours ago, EmmySky said:

/jranger

Also...hmmm Tanker Taco Tuesday....brb gotta find a large crispy taco shell. 😝

Shouldn't that be Taco Tanker Tuesday, where all Tankers running Taco Shell team up on the Fiesta server? I'm thinking of making a Taco/Dual Forks Tanker for that 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nerf Regen!.. it's Wednesday.. wait I'm a Regen.

Nerf Wednesday. Tacos should be proliferated to Thursday while we're at it.

• Like 1

Is a taco just a more messy cheeseburger?

• Like 1

Harm no other and do as ye will. It ain't rocket surgery.

2 hours ago, Yoru-hime said:

Nerf Wednesday. Tacos should be proliferated to Thursday while we're at it.

Sorry, Taco Thursday conflicts with THAC0 Thursday.

• Like 2

Indom 50s: Burner Account (Fire/FF Ctrl) | Dr. Unconventional (Ill/Dark Ctrl) | Lawn Boy (Plant/Nat Ctrl) | Magma Lad (Fire/Kin Ctrl) | Metcalf (Grav/Kin Ctrl) | IcyBM (Ice/Trap Ctrl) | Jim With The Weather (Ice/Storm Ctrl) | Dr. Jonas (Mind/Poison Ctrl) | Coldwire (Elec/Cold Ctrl) | Pyrotoxin (Fire/Poison Ctrl) | Barry Mantle-o (Earth/Poison Ctrl) | Voltswagen (Dark/EA Ctrl) | Time Vampire (Grav/Time Ctrl) | Tootboy (Fire/FF Ctrl) | Polarrhoid (Ice/TA Ctrl) | LoLEnEn (En/En Blast) | Draw (Rad/Rad Def) | Destroyo (Bots/Trap MM) | Con Carne (Rad/Bio Brute) | Senor Smoke (Rad/Fire Brute) | Something Else (TW/Bio Scrap) | Thermador (Rad/Fire Brute) | Electrovox (EA/Son Def) Danzigawatt (Demons/EA MM) | Ohm Skillet (Fire/EA Ctrl) | Obscured Face Guy (Dark/Storm Ctrl) | Negative Feedback (EA/Dark Def) | Overspray (Fire/Storm Ctrl) Spacegrass (Fire/Nat Ctrl) Embarrassing Wetness (Water/EA Corr) Weather Permitting (Ill/Storm Ctrl) Herr Fryer (Fire/Traps Ctrl) Rainiac (Grav/Storm Ctrl) more on the way...

Nerf fishing, I see too many fishing poles.

• Haha 1

SunshineSky:T.Jones:JaqMacPratt:PrestigeSky:EmmySky:CoffeeBean:GoldenSky:SpitfireSky:TankYou:Sands of Flurry:Tilts at Windmills:Baby Hero:Faeble:FortunesFate:ES-21 Orange:Hotchkiss:Mindgraft:Confidante:Privy:Joule Watt:Huitzilin:Itsy Bitsy Sky:Shol'va:Sinnocence:Game Keeper:Private Lives:Miss Tell:Fizix:Fun-size Freak:Medicinal Carrot:Eye of the Beholder:My Strong Suit:Holy Rose:Ramifications:Caberet:Counting Coup:Flirting with Danger:Tomorrow the World:Phun-size Phreak:Probie:Delusion of Grandeur:Cider:Frayed Knot:Temper Temper:Thundering Lightning:Then There Were None:Saga of Souls:Mostly Human:Fuhgeddaboudit:Nomaly:Texas Teas:Ash to Ash:Dust to Dust:Earth to Earth:Paisley Onion:Bedraggled:MiIkshake:PhenomenalCosmicPowa:The Jolly Rancher:Another Think:Emmz:Tal Pak Ryn:Classified:Leggs O'Curry:The Ugly Duckling:My Own Worst Enemy:The Card:Emerald of May:Candygram:Bleutifful:Harmony Baby:Tranquillite:The Painted Doll:T3H 5N422Y:Beautiful Butterfly:O Captain My Captain:Widowed:Abra Macabre-ra:Corn on the Macabre:Diamond of the Dead:A Greek Calliope:Hammorage:Kiss Me Kate:Chaos Unlimited:Reet and Sweet:Ms. Lonelyhearts:Marvette:+more 😉

nerf   nerf   

nerfing

NERFING

nerfers NERFING

nerf nerf

NERFing NERF...

sorry......Forgot the Expresso goes in the little cups, not the Mug....bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

Wait...are we farming for Nerf balls?  I'm in!

• Like 1

Sky-Hawke: Street/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

10 minutes ago, Marine X said:

nerf   nerf   

nerfing

NERFING

nerfers NERFING

nerf nerf

NERFing NERF...

sorry......Forgot the Expresso goes in the little cups, not the Mug....bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

That brings to mind two things.

Snarf, from Thundercats.

And, Pinky and the Brain...

• Like 1