City of Kittenz

Art from back in the day: City of Kittenz.

City of Kittenz Teaser.jpg

Edited by Mother's Love
  • Like 1

" Reporting for Duty Sweetheart!." - Dropping My Knitting To Buff You Whilst Hitting! - Proudly Protecting Paragons Little Ones Since 2005.

" Wow! - You're like a Hot Yoda!.... only taller! "  - Soul Stalker.
" I knew there was Evil under that All-American girl persona! " -
RockJaw.

" Hey! - Aren't you that roleplayer that says 'up you get' all the time? " - funny (unconscious) generic hero 01.

Mother's Love.jpg

" Reporting for Duty Sweetheart!." - Dropping My Knitting To Buff You Whilst Hitting! - Proudly Protecting Paragons Little Ones Since 2005.

RockJaw.

" Hey! - Aren't you that roleplayer that says 'up you get' all the time? " - funny (unconscious) generic hero 01.

Infinitron.jpg

RockJaw.

Custard.jpg

RockJaw.

Electro-Cute.jpg

RockJaw.

Lady Brittany.jpg

RockJaw.

Little White Lies.jpg

RockJaw.

Mighty Saguaro.jpg

RockJaw.

Vostok.jpg

RockJaw.

Zoser.jpg

RockJaw.

City of Kittenz Introduction.jpg

RockJaw.

Supreme Superbeing Award Winners.jpg

RockJaw.

Farewell Mighty.jpg

RockJaw.

City of Kittenz Shop Banner.jpg

RockJaw.

City of Kittenz Invoice.jpg

Edited by Mother's Love

RockJaw.

Various graphics & logotypes designed with input from the EU community on Union & Defiant back in the day.

T-shirt designs, baseball cap designs, bag designs, everything City of Heroes & Villains - only, you know.... the alternate dimension that is feline a bit Kittenz.

RockJaw.

Join the Darkside copy.png

RockJaw.

Masterplan combo copy.png

RockJaw.

Scrappy I'll stop hitting copy.png

Scrappy tag copy.png

Edited by Mother's Love

RockJaw.

Evil Genius tag copy.png

RockJaw.

You have failed me copy.png

RockJaw.

Glory comes copy.png

RockJaw.

Baby bib designs based off the Mastermind archetype:

Evil Genius TinyD tag copy.png

Edited by Mother's Love

RockJaw.

Evil Genius Proceed cuisine bib copy.png

RockJaw.

Evil Genius clumsy copy.png

Edited by Mother's Love

RockJaw.