City of Kittenz

T-shirt back design / mug design - Mastermind bind script in both Master and Mistress flavours:

" Reporting for Duty Sweetheart!." - Dropping My Knitting To Buff You Whilst Hitting! - Proudly Protecting Paragons Little Ones Since 2005.

" Wow! - You're like a Hot Yoda!.... only taller! "  - Soul Stalker.
" I knew there was Evil under that All-American girl persona! " -
RockJaw.

" Hey! - Aren't you that roleplayer that says 'up you get' all the time? " - funny (unconscious) generic hero 01.

Evil Genius scripting master.jpg

" Reporting for Duty Sweetheart!." - Dropping My Knitting To Buff You Whilst Hitting! - Proudly Protecting Paragons Little Ones Since 2005.

RockJaw.

" Hey! - Aren't you that roleplayer that says 'up you get' all the time? " - funny (unconscious) generic hero 01.

Evil Genius scripting mistress.jpg

RockJaw.

Baby / Toddler / Child T-shirt design:

Evil Genius Playtime bib copy.png

RockJaw.

Feature (Issue)11: - Urob... Urabo...  - that place with the pond!:

Ouroboros kittenz final logo render.jpg

Edited by Mother's Love

RockJaw.

Feature 14: Engineer:

Engineer.jpg

RockJaw.

Mug designs based off the Mastermind archetype:

RockJaw.

EG 1 Sugar.jpg

RockJaw.

EG 2 Sugars.jpg

RockJaw.

EG Black.jpg

RockJaw.

EG Everything.jpg

RockJaw.

Evil Genius Mug Do not disturb copy.png

RockJaw.

Forumite Mug design:

RockJaw.

Forumite logo solo copy.png

RockJaw.

Fire Controller Mug design:

RockJaw.

Imp my Ride.jpg

RockJaw.

Tank T-shirt back designs - also for cups / mugs:

RockJaw.

Fury That all ya copy.png

RockJaw.

Fury Herding the entire copy.png

RockJaw.

Fury Tanks prefer copy.png

RockJaw.

Stalker icon for T-shirts / Cups / Mugs:

RockJaw.

Prowler Solo copy.png

RockJaw.

Peace Bringer / War Shade (War Squiddy) designs:

RockJaw.

Squiddy milkshake design.jpg

RockJaw.

WarSquiddy milkshake design.jpg

RockJaw.