Player Meet Badges

Player Meet Badges done for a Mini-Convention up in Birmingham UK in 2008:

I remember I was not able to make it to that Con in particular, but wished my Union and Defiant colleagues to have a great time - so the idea for these badges was born.

I put a thread on the forums asking if anybody would like some for the Con, and I met the Heroes (and Villains) in person at the location of their choice in-game for a photo-session as it were.

Then it was just a matter of putting them together and mailing them to NCSoft Europe down at Mocatta House: Brighton (if memory serves) who distributed them to the community at the Convention.

The best thing about the whole thing was although I was unable to go, the EU community bought and signed a little A5 sized hardback notebook with heartfelt messages of thanks which was mailed to me.

That truly brought a tear to my eye.

Anyway... enjoy:

Edited by Mother's Love

" Reporting for Duty Sweetheart!." - Dropping My Knitting To Buff You Whilst Hitting! - Proudly Protecting Paragons Little Ones Since 2005.

" Wow! - You're like a Hot Yoda!.... only taller! "  - Soul Stalker.
" I knew there was Evil under that All-American girl persona! " -
RockJaw.

" Hey! - Aren't you that roleplayer that says 'up you get' all the time? " - funny (unconscious) generic hero 01.

opening screen.jpg

" Reporting for Duty Sweetheart!." - Dropping My Knitting To Buff You Whilst Hitting! - Proudly Protecting Paragons Little Ones Since 2005.

RockJaw.

" Hey! - Aren't you that roleplayer that says 'up you get' all the time? " - funny (unconscious) generic hero 01.

Player-MeetBadges.jpg

RockJaw.

Amasing Flame Badge.jpg

RockJaw.

Bathory.jpg

RockJaw.

Bris Elfling flat final.jpg

RockJaw.

Covinus badge flat final.jpg

RockJaw.

Crimson Archer.jpg

RockJaw.

CyberKnight final.jpg

RockJaw.

Damsel final.jpg

RockJaw.

Dr Toerag.jpg

RockJaw.

Dustified.jpg

RockJaw.

FlakJacket flat final.jpg

RockJaw.

Happy Buddha.jpg

RockJaw.

Hawkblaze.jpg

RockJaw.

Holly Steel.jpg

RockJaw.

Hyper Healer final.jpg

RockJaw.

Infurnus.jpg

RockJaw.

Jaw Dropper badge flat final.jpg

RockJaw.

Judgement Dave badge.jpg

RockJaw.

Kalis Elfling flat final.jpg

RockJaw.

Kallandra.jpg

RockJaw.

Lightning Falcon badge.jpg

RockJaw.

Living Dead Doll.jpg

RockJaw.

Morgana Fiolett.jpg

RockJaw.