i26 Expanded Mastermind NumPad Controls+

qwy

i26 Mastermind NumPad Controls+

MMPad+ by  qwy

QuickLinks

Top | Beasts Bots | Demons | Mercs | Necro | Ninjas | Thugs

Preamble:

I've only rolled one MM since coming back, Bots. It's fair to say, I might not have rolled an MM at all, if I hadn't seen the original Numpad Controls posted on the Homecoming forum. I had forgotten all about how much fun Masterminds are with them. Before I got out of Outbreak, the Sandolphan's original binds were installed and I was fully reacquainted. So fun! As I leveled up, I kept adding to it every time a new idea came to mind. This version represents my, most sincere, first step from the original. I'm trying to stick to the simple elegance of the original, scaling back some of the far off, or clunky additions for another time.

What's new:

Not straying too far from the original, here are the key additions;

1. An easy selection method for controlling individual pets
  2. Can target a specific pet, cycle through a group of pets or cycle through all of them
  3. Added "Petsay" to the selection method
  4. Trigger both upgrades in 1 click. - only bots have been tested
  5. Follow modes, have been moved to SUBTRACT, for easy slap panic
  6. All commands can now change the selected pet/group strance, i.e. defensive follow, passive stay, aggresive attack
  7. Dismiss added to select method
  8. Added popmenu with some basic commands, control options of the pet window, generate a variety macros and a bind cheat sheet.
  9. Added a custom.window to load the file and generate macros with icons consistent with the primary to summon and load numpad controls.

What's different:
It should look pretty familiar, right out of the box. A few key difference;

1. The All.txt file has been replaced with Pad.txt and, is specific to each primary
  2. . There are now, (11) files per primary. 
    1. (5) for individual control of each minion and lieutenant. Additional editing required.
    2. (2) for the toggle upgrades to occur in a single click.
    3. (1) Pad.txt, this versions, "All.txt"
    4. (3) One for each tier group

Disclaimer

The folder hierarchy mirrors my own. It's stored in the Installations data folder and has, what may appear to be, superfurlous sub folders. This is in anticipation of additional bind sets, I'm planning on sharing in the near future. Editing paths and file names, to suit your needs, shouldn't be an issue. with exception to the custom.window and Popmenu paths, which are required by the interface. 

Help Me / Help You

If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. If any files were edited as part of your installation, please describe the new variables on any requests for assistance.

Not having rolled other primaries, any help testing and correcting mistakes I might have made, would be very much appreciated.

Intro.thumb.jpg.af992c71ce55d0b1bff9a438e385ebd4.jpg

1. Binds according to selected pets:

1.A Base Binds

NUMPAD0: Select All

Key No Chord

+ALT

+SHIFT

+CTRL

Defensive Key Aggressive Key Passive Key
NUMLOCK:  - - - -
DIVIDE:  all pet say  all minions Say all lieutenants say boss says
MULTIPLY:  open popmenu toggle  custom.window    
SUBTRACT:  all follow all def follow all agg follow all pas follow
NUMPAD9 all go to  all def got all agg got all pas got
NUMPAD8:  all attack target all def att target all agg att target all pas att target
NUMPAD7 all stay all def stay all agg stay all pas stay
NUMPAD6 all passive select boss alias    
NUMPAD5:  all aggressive select lieutenant B    
NUMPAD4:  all defense select lieutenant A    
NUMPAD3:  select boss select minion 3 summon boss dismiss boss
NUMPAD2:  select lieutenants select minion 2 summon lieutenants dismiss lieutenants
NUMPAD1:  select minions select minion 1 summon minions dismiss minions
NUMPAD0:  select all nop dismiss target dismiss all
ADD:  roll upgrades      
#PADENTER:  pet heal targeted      
DECIMAL:  cycle target next pet  all cycle target next minions cycle target next lieutenants target boss

1.B Group Binds

NUMPAD1-3: Select Group

Key No Chord

+ALT

+SHIFT

+CTRL

NUMLOCK: 

- - - -
DIVIDE:  selected group say  all minions say all lieutenants say boss says
MULTIPLY:  open MMPad+ popmenu toggle MMPad+ custom.window    
SUBTRACT:  selected group follow selected group def fol selected group agg fol selected group pas fol
NUMPAD9:  selected group go to  selected group def got selected group agg got selected pas got
NUMPAD8:  selected group attack target selected group def att target selected group agg att target selected group pas att target
NUMPAD7:  selected group stay selected group def sta selected group agg sta selected group pas sta
NUMPAD6:  selected group passive select boss alias    
NUMPAD5:  selected group aggressive select lieutenant B    
NUMPAD4:  selected group defense select lieutenant A    
NUMPAD2:  select lieutenants select minion 2 summon lieutenants dismiss lieutenants
NUMPAD0:  select all nop dismiss targeted pet dismiss all
ADD:  roll  upgrades, all      
DECIMAL:  Selected group target next pet cycle target next minions cycle target next lieutenants target boss

1.C Individual Binds

ALT+NUMPAD1-6: Select Pet

Key No Chord +ALT +SHIFT +CTRL
NUMLOCK:  - - - --
DIVIDE:  selected pet say  all minions say all lieutenants say boss says
MULTIPLY:  open MMPad+ popmenu toggle MMPad+ custom.window    
SUBTRACT:  selected pet follow selected pet def fol selected pet agg fol selected pet pas fol
NUMPAD9:  selected pet go to  selected pet def got selected pet agg got selected pet pas got
NUMPAD8:  selected pet attack target selected pet def att target selected pet agg att target selected pet pas att target
NUMPAD7:  selected pet stay selected pet def sta selected pet agg sta selected pet pas sta
NUMPAD6:  selected pet  passive select boss alias    
NUIMPAD5:  selected pet aggressive select lieutenant B    
NUIMPAD4:  selected pet defense select lieutenant A    
NUMPAD0:  select all dismiss selected pet dismiss targeted pet dismiss all
ADD:  roll upgrades. all      
DECIMAL:  target selected pet cycle target next minions cycle target next lieutenants target boss

3.thumb.jpg.f6e88ebafb9d210687a4f7728a286892.jpg

2. The Files

QuickLinks

Top | BeastsBots | Demons | Mercs | Necro | Ninjas | Thugs

2.A Default File: @/!/MM/<Primary>/Pad.txt  -

This was originally the All.txt file. As I started adding commands to the original, it began to take a more primary specific turn. It's still the default stance and loads all the other files for it's primary. With this file selected, all pets respond to base commands. Editing shouldn't be necessary.

2.B Group Files: @/!/MM/<Primary>/<Groups>.txt -

Carried over from the original, there are still (3) group files named after their summoning power. These files use the command, "PetComPow" and, "PetSayPow" which identifies the name of the command that summons them. Renaming pets doesn't impact this command at all. The way they're targeted is the only exception.

The boss uses the command, "PetSelectName". Lieutenants and minions use; "TargetCustomNext". Both of these commands require a string of letters, numbers or symbols, unique to that group, for this to work.

I used the first (3) characters of the pets default name to identify their group, as my group file default name (with exception to Bots). For example, I named one of my lieutenants, "Norad Protocol", the other, "Orb Systems Pro" and made sure, "Pro" was unique to their group. 

2.C Pet Files: @/!/MM/<Primary>/<Individual>.txt -

There are (6) pets but, the boss file from group is loaded, regardless of how a boss is selected. That leaves us (2) files for lieutenants and, (3) for minions. These files use, "PetComName", "PetSayName" and, "TargetCustomNext" so renaming a pet can impact every command line. 

My unique pet file default name uses the last (2) characters of the actual default pet name, followed by, "A" or "B" for lieutenants and 1-3 for minions. When renaming a pet, consider how that name will link to both, the pet file and the targeting command in the group file. 

The commands in question can be edited as well however, consider my example from above. The actual default name for a bot lieutenant is Protector (I ignored Bot). The names I used, above, linked to my default for the group file using, "Pro" and, my default for pets using, "orA" and, "orB"

Each primary has unique considerations however, I tried to keep things as simple as possible. Now that you're aware of the guidelines I followed, with a little creativity, you should be able to come up with something that works for you.

2.D Bind Files

In effort to appear organized, binds are available in the proceeding posts. With (11) bind files, (4) support docs and (2) menus, per primary, things got a little cramped here, on the first post. The .rar on this first post, includes everything. The following posts, have attached .rar files that are specific to that posts primary.

QuickLinks

Rolling.thumb.jpg.ff83de1e40ca10d3da0daf63e0dec33b.jpg

3. Rolling Binds

Bound to the, "ADD" key, the Pad.txt triggers the first step, on the first use and loads 2up.txt, the second half. 1up.txt takes responsibility off of pad.txt, mirroring the command.  The +/-, after the commands opening quote, initiates the two step behavior. This has only been used with Bots but, it should work on, at least, a few others. 

Watch how the icons respond, if it's not working. This is usually a good indicator on what changes need to be made. Sometimes, it's just a matter of changing the key press, itself. Sometimes, a long hold or, a quick tap, will produce different results. If it's not coming together, edit the three files and use them as a rotating bind set.

@/!/MM/<Primary>/Pad.txt | @/!/MM/<Primary>/1up.txt

ADD "targetcustomnext alive mypet$$powexecname upgrade one$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/<Primary>/2up.txt"

@/!/MM/<Primary>/2up.txt

ADD "targetcustomnext alive mypet$$powexecname upgrade two$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/<Primary>/1up.txt"

Popmenu.thumb.jpg.2c52acacf835e41c50e1f63a3c082042.jpg

4. Support Docs

Includes: ReadMe.txt | Install.txt | Help.txt | LoadMMPad+.txt

Spoiler

4.A _ReadMe.txt

Spoiler

//Unofficial expansion of Mastermind's Numpad Controller by, Sandolphan.
// _ReadMe.txt MMPad+.rar - Full Installation - MMPad+v200703 - by qwy
////////////////////////////////////////

Preamble
--------------------
At it's core, this hasn't strayed too far from the original, it should look pretty familiar, right out of the box. I'm happy to answer any questions, if you got some. Please include any relevant editing that may have occurred for your preferred installation method.
--------------------

1. Contents, Folder Path and General Notes
--------------------
StartHere Folder:
The files in this folder may contain commands for in-game use however, the files, themselves, do not provide in-game functions. 
	- _ReadMe.txt
	- _Install.txt
	- __Help.txt
	- _LoadMMPad+.txt
data Folder
    @ Folder
        ! Folder
            MM Folder
                <(7) NamedPrimaryFolders>
                Carryover from Original.
                - Boss.txt
                - LieutenantGroup.txt
                - MinionsGroup.txt
                New, unique pet file.
                - Lieutenant A.txt
                - Lieutenant B.txt
                - Minion 1.txt
                - Minion 2.txt
                - Minion 3.txt
                Revised All.txt. See Section 3
                - Pad.txt
                New. 2-in-1 Upgrade. See Section 3
                - 1up.txt - see section 3
                - 2up.txt - see section 3
Optional:
data
    customwindows
        MMPad+.window*
    Texts
        English - All others see, "Other Languages", in _Help.txt
            Menus
                MMPad+v200703.mnu*

1.A Version Notes:
MMPad+v200703.rar, includes all relevant files for all primaries. The optional menus are consolidated and there may be a few, minor, differences between the binds and the individually bundled primaries in the following posts. If you end up using more than one primary, I suggest going with the full install.

This package includes a Popmenu and custom.window, which require the addition of a, "data" folder added in the installation root.

The supplied paths and file names are in support of additional functions and features, I either have, or intend to introduce, at some point. Editing the binds path to an alternate folder on your hard drive, requires editing the pad.txt, 1up.txt & 2up.txt files, for each primary.
--------------------
1.B BACKUP! - BACKUP! - BACKUP!
--------------------
Before moving forward, backup your current binds, settings and, if one exists, the entire "data", folder. Back ups should be stored outside the CoX installation folder. If you need help, commands and instructions are included in the _Help.txt file.
2. - !IMPORTANT: Name your pets & Edit Their File!

2.A Default File: @/!/MM/<Primary>/Pad.txt  - 
	This was originally the All.txt file. As I started piggy backing other commands, I wanted access to, it began to take a more primary specific turn. It's still the default stance and loads all the other files for it's primary. With this file selected, all pets respond to base commands. Editing shouldn't be necessary.

2.B Group Files: @/!/MM/<Primary>/<Groups>.txt -
	Carried over from the original, there are still (3) group files named after their summoning power. These files use the command, "PetComPow" and, "PetSayPow" which identifies the name of the command that summons them. Renaming pets doesn't impact this command at all. The way they're targeted is the only exception.

The boss uses the command, "PetSelectName". Lieutenants and minions use; "TargetCustomNext". Both of these commands require a string of letters, numbers or symbols, unique to that group, for this to work.

I used the first (3) characters of the pets default name to identify their group, as my group file default name (with exception to Bots). For example, I named one of my lieutenants, "Norad Protocol", the other, "Orb Systems Pro" and made sure, "Pro" was unique to their group. 

2.C Pet Files: @/!/MM/<Primary>/<Individual>.txt -

There are (6) pets but, the boss file from group is loaded, regardless of how a boss is selected. That leaves us (2) files for lieutenants and, (3) for minions. These files use, "PetComName", "PetSayName" and, "TargetCustomNext" so renaming a pet can impact every command line. 

My unique pet file default name uses the last (2) characters of the actual default pet name, followed by, "A" or "B" for lieutenants and 1-3 for minions. When renaming a pet, consider how that name will link to both, the pet file and the targeting command in the group file. 

The commands in question can be edited as well however, consider my example from above. The actual default name for a bot lieutenant is Protector (I ignored Bot). The names I used, above, linked to my default for the group file using, "Pro" and, my default for pets using, "orA" and, "orB"

Each primary has unique considerations however, I tried to keep things as simple as possible. Now that you're aware of the guidelines I followed, with a little creativity, you should be able to come up with something that works for you.
3. Rolling Bind

Bound to the, "ADD" key, the Pad.txt triggers this the on the fist use after loading the file. From there, 1up.txt takes over. The +/- after the commands opening quote initiates the toggling behavior. This has only been used with Bots but, it should work on, at least, a few others. 

Watch how the icons respond, if it's not working. This is usually a good indicator on what changes need to be made. Sometimes, it's just a matter of changing the key press, itself. Sometimes, a long hold or, a quick tap, will produce different results. If it's not coming together, edit the three files and use them as a rotating bind set.

--------------------
Pad.txt & 1up.txt
--------------------
ADD "targetcustomnext alive mypet$$powexecname upgrade one$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/<Primary>/2up.txt"

--------------------
2up.txt
--------------------
ADD "targetcustomnext alive mypet$$powexecname <PrimaryBuff2>$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/<Primary>/1up.txt"
4. Optional Menus
The menu's aren't necessary for the binds to function. 

To opt out, do not install the customwindows or Texts folders or any of their contents. See Help.txt for more information. 

4.B _Install.txt

Spoiler

// _Install.txt MMPad+.rar - Full Installation - MMPad+v200703 - by qwy
--------------------
BACKUP! - BACKUP! - BACKUP!
--------------------
Before moving forward, backup your current binds, settings and, if one exists, your entire data folder inside the CoX installation root. If you need help, doing so, commands and instructions are included in the _Help.txt file.
--------------------
A. The first post's files are recommended if, more than one primary is to be used. All primaries are included and, most editing for adding a new character and primary, involves removing, the, "//" at the beginning of existing command lines. The single primary optional menus are stripped down and, require a little more know how, to shuffle back together. 
--------------------
B. Install using the .rar file without an existing data folder. 
-------------------
1. WIth the extracted folder open, copy the data folder, in it's entirety, to the CoX Installation Root.

The data folder is generated by us, the users. If you haven't already added this folder, you won't find one. Adding the, "data", folder, in it's entirety, loads the additional folder hierarchy, all the files and both optional menus. 

2. Optional Custom Window:
	Inside the new data folder, there is a, "customwindows" folder. Change the name of the file inside from, "MMPad+" to, "custom" Insuring the .window file extension doesn't change to ".window.txt". Open the file and remove all the forward slashes, commenting out the command lines, for the primaries you want to use. (command lines starting with, "//", as t he first two characters of a fresh line, after a carriage return.)
	2.1. You can use as many seperate windows as you'd like however, individual files are likely to merge and, generate dupplicates. 

3. Optional Popmenu:
	If the spoken language, within the game, is something other than, "English", see, "Popmenu - Other Languages", in _Help.txt for more information.

4. Loading the files to your character:
	Once all the files are populated in the backend, find appropriate command options to load them, within the client, included in the, "Load<Primary>.txt" file also, available, in the, "StartHere" folder.
	4.1. The StartHere folder, doesn't serve an in-game purpose. It can be deleted, left with the other files or moved to another location.
--------------------
C. Install Using the .rar file with an existing data folder. 
-------------------
1. Manually, click through the .rar data folder and your CoX data folder, only copying over folders and, their files, that aren't already present until, all the files in the MMPad+ data folder have been transfered over.

2. Optional Menus:
	A. To Opt-out of the custom.window, do not copy over the, "customwindows" folder, inside the .rar's, "data" folder. See the Help.txt file, for more information.
	B. To opt-out of the popmenu, do not copy over the, "Texts" folder, inside the .rar's, "data" folder. See the _Help.txt file, for more information.

3. Loading the files to your character:
	See the appropriate, "Load<Primary>.txt" file, in the StartHere folder for loading MMPad+ to your logged in character.

--------------------
Manually Installing the MMpad:
--------------------
1. Opting to do this manually, I'm assuming help is probably not required. If the installation folder has a, "data" folder, the current paths start there and follow to, "@", a sub folder within data. Alternate paths would begin by replacing the @ symbol and continue from there. More information is available in the _Help.txt file.
	1.A. Keep in mind, if using more than one primary, only the MMPad+ version, in the first post includes all relevant files for all primaries. The following post's are best as stand alones.

2. Optional Menus:
	A. To Opt-out of the custom.window, do not copy over the, "customwindows" folder, inside the .rar's, "data" folder. See the Help.txt file, for more information.
	B. To opt-out of the popmenu, do not copy over the, "Texts" folder, inside the .rar's, "data" folder. See the _Help.txt file, for more information.

3. Loading the files to your character:
	See the appropriate, "Load<Primary>.txt" file, in the StartHere folder for loading MMPad+ to your logged in character.
	3.1. The StartHere folder, doesn't serve an in-game purpose. It can be deleted, left with the other files or moved to another location.

4.C _Help.txt

Spoiler

// _Help.txt - MMPad+.rar - Full Installation - MMPad+v200703 - by qwy
Sections:
A. Save and Load Back Ups
B. Custom Windows
C. Popmenus
--------------------
A.1 BACKUP - BACKUP - BACKUP
--------------------
Installing MMpad+ only impacts your active bind file however, the commands below will also backup your windows and option settings. This allows you the freedom to change anything about your current windows and, option settings, the new binds might inspire. If ultimately, you decide MMPad+ is not for you, these instructions will help you restore your windows and settings to the original starting point. In addition, if you have a data folder, copy and paste it, to another location, outside the CoX root. 
----------
A.2 Save Commands
----------
	1. Edit the file paths, to save to a folder on your hard drive. The first, is all four of the commands below, combined, for expediency. If you have any concerns with editing, the four below are there for you. There's no harm running them one at time.

All in One:
/chatsavefile c:/<YourSaveFolder>/<CharaceterName>/chat.txt$$optionsavefile c:/<YourSaveFolder>/<CharaceterName>/options.txt$$wdwsavefile c:/<YourSaveFolder>/<CharaceterName>/wdw.txt$$bindsavefile c:/<YourSaveFolder>/<CharaceterName>/keybinds.txt

Separated:
/chatsavefile c:/<YourSaveFolder>/<CharaceterName>/chat.txt
/optionsavefile c:/<YourSaveFolder>/<CharaceterName>/options.txt
/wdwsavefile c:/<YourSaveFolder>/<CharaceterName>/wdw.txt
/bindsavefile c:/<YourSaveFolder>/<CharaceterName>/keybinds.txt

1.1. To save a second character, be sure to change the name of the CharacterName folder or, the first character's files will be erased.
			Example:
				c:/CoX/ARCHIVE/StretchArmstrong/chat.txt
				c:/CoX/ARCHIVE/B-A-Baracus/chat.txt
				c:/CoX/ARCHIVE/TheWifeMcMillan/chat.txt

2. Log on the character you want to install MMPad+ on.

3. Using your edited version of the commands, referenced in step 1, paste it/them, in to the chat bar and hit enter so that all four commands should be saved.

4. Check your hard drive to make sure. 
		4.1. TROUBLESHOOT - Folders don't exist: If the paths are correct but the folders weren't generated, I'd guess your security may be blocking this. Manually generating the folders should buff that out. Once the files are in place, try the command again.
		4.2. TROUBLESHOOT - Folders exist files aren't there: Verify your path. There are workarounds that won't involve altering your security however, before I talk myself into going down this road, message me for more options. It's a very unlikely scenario and, I already talk to much.

----------
A.3 Load Back Ups
----------
Use these commands, edited to match the saved files current locations, to restore them. 

All in One:
/chatloadfile c:/<YourSaveFolder>/<CharaceterName>/chat.txt$$optionloadfile c:/<YourSaveFolder>/<CharaceterName>/options.txt$$wdwloadfile c:/<YourSaveFolder>/<CharaceterName>/wdw.txt$$bindloadfile c:/<YourSaveFolder>/<CharaceterName>/keybinds.txt

Seperated:
/chatloadfile c:/<YourSaveFolder>/<CharaceterName>/chat.txt
/optionloadfile c:/<YourSaveFolder>/<CharaceterName>/options.txt
/wdwloadfile c:/<YourSaveFolder>/<CharaceterName>/wdw.txt
/bindloadfile c:/<YourSaveFolder>/<CharaceterName>/keybinds.txt

--------------------
B CUSTOM WINDOWS
--------------------
B.1. Required Path:
	c:/<PathToInstallation>/CoX/data/customwindows/

B.1.A. My game install isn't actually named, "CoX" and it's probably not yours either. If you're having difficulty finding your game's installation root, run a search for, "cityofheroes.exe". The folder, that's in, is what I'm referring to as CoX. 

B.2. If there isn't a customwindows folder,
	2.1. generate one
	2.2. copy, "DeleteThisMMPad+AsTheDuplicate.window" from extracted .rar
	2.3. rename it, "custom.window". 
		2.3.A. If the file ends up, "custom.window.txt"
		2.3.1. Open it with a text editor
		2.3.2. Go to, "save as" 
		2.3.3. Paste the following, quotes and all, in to file name; 

"custom.window"

2.3.4. Save to the path illustrated in B.1.

B.3 .rar file isn't available: 
	3.1. Create a new file in a text editor and, follow B.2.3. instructions to save the required file name, extension and folder path.
	3.2. Paste the following, between the labels B.3.2.H.1  - B.3.2.H.2., in to the body of the new file;
		3.2.A. Window Command | Window Name | X Y coord.* | Width Height
			* coord default to 0 0 every time you log in.
		3.2.B. Button = command/s | first quotes = Name with spaces | second quotes = command with spaces.
		3.2.C. Button "" "" | Equals a vertical space
		3.2.D.  Button --- "" | Equal a horizontal break
		3.2.E. Open | 0=collapsed | 1=Expanded
		3.2.F. End | Ends open window. 
		3.2.G. // = an escaped comment, not parsed by client. Custom.window files, must have, at least, one space or comment prior to the windows open and following the windows, close. 
		B.3.2.H.1. Copy begins at the start of the line below.
//INCLUDE AT BEGINNING OF COPY AND PASTE

Window MMPad+ 0.0 0.0 100 200
	Button "" ""
	Button --- ""
	Button MMPad+ ""
	Button --- ""
	Button Beasts "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"
	Button Bots "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"
	Button Demons "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"
	Button Mercs "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"
	Button Necro "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"
	Button Ninjas "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"
	Button Thugs "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"
	Button --- ""
	Button "" ""
Open 0

End

//INCLUDE AT END OF COPY AND PASTE
		B.3.2.H.1. Copy ends on the last character of the line above.
	3.3. Hit Save and, the new file should be viewable in the top left corner of the screen when, you log in.

B.4. Already using a custom.window:
	4.A. To use some, or all, the MMPad+ buttons with your existing, "custom.window"
		A.1 Open up both files and copy and paste the button command lines from the MMPad+ menu, you're interested in. 
		A.2. Be careful the entire command line is pasted and, 
		A.3. Is the only command on it's line, between the windows, opening, "window" and closing, "End" commands.

4.B. Create a second custom window.  
		B.1. Copy the "DeleteThisMMPad+AsTheDuplicate.window" file from the extracted .rar
		B.2. Log in to the game and the new window will be available along with, the custom.window previously in use.
		B.3. Eventually, a duplicate of the MMPad+ menu will appear. 
		B.4. Go back to the customwindows folder and, delete the, "DeleteThisMMPad+AsTheDuplicate.window" file. 
		B.5. Within a few minutes, the duplicate will disappear. Leaving one instance of the new MMPad+ as a second window. 
			B.5.A. If the duplicate, MMPad+, doesn't disappear after deleting the file, a second copy was appended to the bottom of the custom.window folder. Open the file, scroll to the second instance and delete it.  
			B.5.B. To edit this window manually, the code can be found, appended at the bottom of the original,"custom.window" file. 
			B.5.C. Deleting the MMPad+ menu is done by deleting everything from it's first command line, "Window MMPad+ 0.0 0.0 200 100" to it's last, "End". Be sure to leave a few blank lines at the bottom of the file for the first menu to function properly.

--------------------
C Popmenus
--------------------
C.1. Required Path:
	The Menus folder. This will support the MMPad+ popmenu and, like the custom.window, if you had to generate the data folder, you won't have the folders in place. Unlike the custom.window, you only need to generate the folders and add the, "MMPad+v200701.mnu" to start using it. This is what the absolute path should look like; 

c:/<PathToInstallation>/CoX/data/Texts/<language>/Menus/MMPad+v200701.mnu

Note: Deviating from this naming convention is not supported

C.1.A. My game install isn't actually named, "CoX" and it's probably not yours either. If you're having difficulty finding your game's installation root, run a search for, "cityofheroes.exe". The folder, that's in, is what I'm referring to as CoX. 
	C.1.B. If the file turns out to be, "MMPad+v200701.mnu.txt"
		1.1. Oen it in any text editor.
		1.2. Go to, "save as", and enter, "MMPad+v200701.mnu", including the quotes, and save it to the path in C.1. 
		1.3. Log back in and enter /bind MULTIPLY popmenu MMPad+ in to chat and press the NUMPAD Asterisks, should be good now.

C.2. The MMPad+ popmenu is, at the time of this post, only available in English. If the spoken language of your installation is different, the menu will only  be available if it is moved in to your language folder. The menu will remain in English and, potentially and, without access to the appropriate characters to display, may become illegible. Translating the, ".mnu" file will solve this. 
	C.2.A.If you do not have a language folder, you'll need to generate one, and follow the rest of the path listed in C.1. 
	C.2.B. The game client is looking for a specific set of characters for this name. If the Menu is still unavailable, try names in other languages for your language. For Example;
		2.B.A. If you tried, "Nihon", but did not see the menu, try, "Nihongo", "Japanese", "Nippon" and, "Nippongo".
		2.B.B. Trying several, at a time, shouldn't cause any issues, See below for more information.
-------------------
3. Other Languages
-------------------
	Without support documentation, I ended up testing some scenarios. I only had an English folder because I had initially generated one. With that in mind, I generated an additional French, German and Spanish folder. I mirrored the English folder so all four language folders were the same. 

I put menus in each folder that were unique to them and other menus that were copied and spread out in various combinations to multiple language folders. When I logged in, only menus in the English folder were accessible. Having an existing copy in another folder didn't seem to be an issue. No options for changing my ion game language appeared in the options menu or, at the login screen.

That being said, if you would like to use the English version, I think the safest bet, outside of not trying at all, be sure a copy is in your installation's language's, "Menus" folder. If you now have an English folder, you didn't, before starting this install, I'd suggest deleting it, just in case.

I can't find any cross reference information so, if you get this working, please post the name of your folder, exactly as it's spelled, in to the original thread. Anyone playing in a language, other than English, without an existing language folder, may have a difficult time if the game client is expecting a name or spelling, that's derived, or translated, from a different language. 

Optional

4.D LoadMMPad+.txt

Commands and Macros for Initially Loading MMPad+

Spoiler

// LoadMMPad+.txt - MMPad+v200703 - by qwy

Menus:
--------
Temporary Access:
--------------------
All Primaries Custom.Window:
/bind ALT+MULTIPLY customwindowtoggle MMPad+
--------
Popmenu:
/bind MULTIPLY popmenu MMPad+
--------------------

Beasts:
--------
Load Primary:
--------------------
Macro: 
/macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"
--------
Bind:
/bind NUMPAD0 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt
--------------------
Summon & Load:
--------------------
Minion Macro:
/macroimage "BeastMastery_SummonWolves" "Wolves" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Wolves$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"
--------
Minion Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD1 "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Wolves$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Lieutenant Macro:
/macroimage "BeastMastery_SummonLions" "Lions" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Lions$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"
--------
Lieutenant Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD2 "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Lions$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Boss Macro:
/macroimage "BeastMastery_SummonDireWolves" "Dire" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Dire Wolf$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"
--------
Boss Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD3 "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Dire Wolf$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"
--------------------

Bots:
--------
Load Primary:
--------------------
Macro: 
/macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"
--------
Bind:
/bind NUMPAD0 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt
--------------------
Summon & Load:
--------------------
Minion Macro:
/macroimage "Robotics_BuildRobotArmy" "Drones" "powexeclocation backward:2 Battle Drones$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"
--------
Minion Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD1 "powexeclocation backward:2 Battle Drones$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Lieutenant Macro:
/macroimage "Robotics_ConstructProtectorBot" "Protector" "powexeclocation backward:2 Protector Bots$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"
--------
Lieutenant Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD2 "powexeclocation backward:2 Protector Bots$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Boss Macro:
/macroimage "Robotics_AssembleAssaultMech" "Assault" "powexeclocation backward:2 Assault Bot$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"
--------
Boss Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD3 "powexeclocation backward:2 Assault Bot$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"
--------------------

Demons:
--------
Load Primary:
--------------------
Macro: 
/macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"
--------
Bind:
NUMPAD0 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt
--------------------
Summon & Load:
--------------------
Minion Macro:
/macroimage "DemonSummoning_SummonDemonlings" "Demonlings" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demonlings$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"
--------
Minion Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD1 "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demonlings$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Lieutenant Macro:
/macroimage "DemonSummoning_SummonDemons" "Demons" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demons$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"
--------
Lieutenant Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD2 "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demons$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Boss Macro:
/macroimage "DemonSummoning_SummonDemonPrince" "Prince" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demon Prince$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"
--------
Boss Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD3 "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demon Prince$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"
--------------------

Mercs:
--------
Load Primary:
--------------------
Macro: 
/macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"
--------
Bind:
NUMPAD0 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt
--------------------
Summon & Load:
--------------------
Minion Macro:
/macroimage "Paramilitary_DraftArmy" "Soldiers" "powexeclocation backward:2 Soldiers$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"
--------
Minion Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD1 "powexeclocation backward:2 Soldiers$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Lieutenant Macro:
/macroimage "Paramilitary_EnlistSpecialForces" "Ops" "powexeclocation backward:2 Spec Ops$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"
--------
Lieutenant Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD2 "powexeclocation backward:2 Spec Ops$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Boss Macro:
/macroimage "Paramilitary_SuperSoldier" "Commando" "powexeclocation backward:2 Commando$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"
--------
Boss Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD3 "powexeclocation backward:2 Commando$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"
--------------------

Necro:
--------
Load Primary:
--------------------
Macro: 
/macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "MMPad+" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"
--------
Bind:
NUMPAD0 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt
--------------------
Summon & Load
--------------------
Minion Macro:
/macroimage "Necromancy_CallZombieHorde" "Zombies" "powexeclocation backward:2 Zombie Horde$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"
--------
Minion Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD1 "powexeclocation backward:2 Zombies$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Lieutenant Macro:
/macroimage "Necromancy_SummonSkeletonWarrior" "Knight" "powexeclocation backward:2 Grave Knight$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"
--------
Lieutenant Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD2 "powexeclocation backward:2 Grave Knight$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Boss Macro:
/macroimage "Necromancy_SummonLitch" "Lich" "powexeclocation backward:2 Lich$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"
--------
Boss Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD3 "powexeclocation backward:2 Lich$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"
--------------------

Ninjas:
--------
Load Primary:
--------------------
Macro: 
/macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "MMPad+" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"
--------
Bind:
NUMPAD0 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt
--------------------
Summon & Load:
--------------------
Minion Macro:
/macroimage "Ninjas_CallGenin" "Genin" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Genin$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"
--------
Minion Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD1 "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Genin$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Lieutenant Macro:
/macroimage "Ninjas_CallJounin" "Jounin" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Jounin$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"
--------
Lieutenant Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD2 "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Jounin$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Boss Macro:
/macroimage "Ninjas_CallOni" "Oni" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Oni$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"
--------
Boss Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD3 "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Oni$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"
--------------------

Thugs:
--------
Load Primary:
--------------------
Macro: 
/macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "MMPad+" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"
--------
Bind:
NUMPAD0 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt
--------------------
Summon & Load
--------------------
Minion Macro:
/macroimage "Thugs_HirePosse" "Thugs" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Thugs$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"
--------
Minion Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD1 "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Thugs$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Lieutenant Macro:
/macroimage "Thugs_EnlistLieutenant" "Enforcer" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Enforcer$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"
--------
Lieutenant Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD2 "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Enforcer$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Boss Macro:
/macroimage "Thugs_EnlistBoss" "Bruiser" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Bruiser$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"
--------
Boss Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD3 "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Bruiser$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"
--------------------

customwindow.jpg.6b57f6e41f0e524894215edb0a5efdea.jpg

5. Optional Menus

custom.window & Popmenu

The custom window is essentially an in-game version of the LoadMMPad.txt file. The Popmenu has some pet controls, pet window tools, a cheat sheet for the binds and also serves as an  in-game version of LoadMMPad.txt

Spoiler

customwindows/MMPad+.window

Spoiler

//MMPad+ Edition v200703 - by qwy
//Need help with this file? See, "_Help.txt"

Window MMPad+ 0 0 100 200
	Button MMPad+ ""
//	Button Beasts ""
//	Button Load "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"
//	Button Macros ""
//	Button Wolves <&macroimage "BeastMastery_SummonWolves" "Wolves" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Wolves$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button Lions <&macroimage "BeastMastery_SummonLions" "Lions" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Lions$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button Direwolf <&macroimage "BeastMastery_SummonDireWolves" "Dire" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Dire Wolf$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button MMPad+ <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button --- ""
//	Button "" ""
//	Button Bots ""
//	Button Load "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"
//	Button Macros ""
//	Button Drones <&macroimage "Robotics_BuildRobotArmy" "Drones" "powexeclocation backward:2 Battle Drones$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button Protectors <&macroimage "Robotics_ConstructProtectorBot" "Protector" "powexeclocation backward:2 Protector Bots$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button Assault <&macroimage "Robotics_AssembleAssaultMech" "Assault" "powexeclocation backward:2 Assault Bot$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button MMPad+ <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button --- ""
//	Button "" ""
//	Button Demons ""
//	Button Load "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"
//	Button Macros ""
//	Button Demonling <&macroimage "DemonSummoning_SummonDemonlings" "Demonlings" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demonlings$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button Demons <&macroimage "DemonSummoning_SummonDemons" "Demons" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demons$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button Prince <&macroimage "DemonSummoning_SummonDemonPrince" "Prince" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demon Prince$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button MMPad+ <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button --- ""
//	Button "" ""
//	Button Mercs ""
//	Button Load "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"
//	Button Macros ""
//	Button Soliders <&macroimage "Paramilitary_DraftArmy" "Soldiers" "powexeclocation backward:2 Soldiers$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button "Spec Ops" <&macroimage "Paramilitary_EnlistSpecialForces" "Ops" "powexeclocation backward:2 Spec Ops$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button Commando <&macroimage "Paramilitary_SuperSoldier" "Commando" "powexeclocation backward:2 Commando$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button MMPad+ <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button --- ""
//	Button "" ""
//	Button Necro ""
//	Button Load "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"
//	Button Macros ""
//	Button Zombies <&macroimage "Necromancy_CallZombieHorde" "Zombies" "powexeclocation backward:2 Zombie Horde$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button Knights <&macroimage "Necromancy_SummonSkeletonWarrior" "Knight" "powexeclocation backward:2 Grave Knight$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button Lich <&macroimage "Necromancy_SummonLitch" "Lich" "powexeclocation backward:2 Lich$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button MMPad+ <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button --- ""
//	Button "" ""
//	Button Ninjas ""
//	Button Load "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"
//	Button Macros ""
//	Button Genin <&macroimage "Ninjas_CallGenin" "Genin" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Genin$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button Jounin <&macroimage "Ninjas_CallJounin" "Jounin" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Jounin$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button Oni <&macroimage "Ninjas_CallOni" "Oni" "powexeclocation backward:2 Oni$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button MMPad+ <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button --- ""
//	Button "" ""
//	Button Thugs ""
//	Button Load "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"
//	Button Macros ""
//	Button Thugs <&macroimage "Thugs_HirePosse" "Thugs" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Thugs$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button Enforcer <&macroimage "Thugs_EnlistLieutenant" "Enforcer" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Enforcer$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button Bruiser <&macroimage "Thugs_EnlistBoss" "Bruiser" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Bruiser$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"&>
//	Button MMPad+ <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"&>
	Button --- ""
	Button "" ""
	Open 0
End

//hiyas!

Texts/English/Menus/MMPad+.mnu

Spoiler

//mApps-lite for MMPad+ Edition v200703 - by qwy

Menu "MMPad+"
{
	Divider
	Title "- MMPad+ -"
	Divider
	Divider
	Option "NUMPAD&4: Defensive" "petcomall def"
	Option "NUMPAD&5: Aggresive" "petcomall agg"
	Option "NUMPAD&6: Passive" "petcomall pas"
	Menu "NUMPAD&7: Stay"
	(
		Divider
		Title "- NUMPAD7 -"
		Title "Selected Stay"
		Divider
		Divider
		Option "NUMPAD&7: Stay, Only" "petcomall sta"
		Option "AL&T+: Defensively" "petcomall def sta"
		Option "SHI&FT+: Aggressively" "petcomall agg sta"
		Option "&CTRL+: Passively" "petcomall pas sta"
		Divider
	}
	Menu "NUMPAD&8: Attack"
	(
		Divider
		Title "- NUMPAD8 -"
		Title "Selected Attack"
		Divider
		Divider
		Option "NUMPAD&8: Att, Only" "petcom att"
		Option "AL&T+: Defensively" "petcomall def att"
		Option "SHI&FT+: Aggressively" "petcomall agg att"
		Option "&CTRL+: Passively" "petcomall pas att"
		Divider
	}
	Menu "NUMPAD&9: GoTo"
	(
		Divider
		Title "- NUMPAD9 -"
		Title "Selected Go To"
		Divider
		Divider
		Option "NUMPAD&9: Just Go To" "petcomall got"
		Option "AL&T+: Defensively" "petcomall def got"
		Option "SHI&FT+: Aggressively" "petcomall agg got"
		Option "&CTRL+: Passively" "petcomall pas got"
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	Menu "DIVID&E: PetSay"
	(
		Divider
		Title "- DIVIDE -"
		Title "Pet Say"
		Divider
		Divider
		Option "DIVIDE: Selected Say" ""
		Option "ALT+: Minions Say" ""
		Option "SHIFT+: Lieutenants Say" ""
		Option "CTRL+: Boss Says" ""
		Divider
	}
	Menu "DECIMAL: Ta&rget Pets"
	(
		Divider
		Title "- DECIMAL -"
		Title "Target Cycle Pets"
		Divider
		Divider
		Option "DECIMAL: Selected" ""
		Option "ALT+: Minions" ""
		Option "SHIFT+: Lieutenants" ""
		Option "CTRL+: Boss" ""
		Divider
	}
	Menu "SUB&TRACT: Follow"
	(
		Divider
		Title "- SUBTRACT -"
		Title "Selected Follow"
		Divider
		Divider
		Option "SUBT&RACT: Fol, Only" "petcom fol"
		Option "AL&T+: Defensively" "petcom def fol"
		Option "SHI&FT+: Aggressively" "petcom agg fol"
		Option "&CTRL+: Passively" "petcom pas fol"
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	Option "ADD: Roll Upgrades" ""
	Option "NUMPADENTER: Lvl 18" ""
	Divider
	Menu "Connectivit&y"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Keys to Establish -"
		Title "Persistent Connection"
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Groups"
		Option "NUMPAD0: All" ""
		Option "NUMPAD1: Minions" ""
		Option "NUMPAD2: Lieutenan&ts" ""
		Option "NUMPAD3: Boss" ""
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Individuals"
		Option "ALT+NUMPAD1: Minion 1" ""
		Option "ALT+NUMPAD2: Minion 2" ""
		Option "ALT+NUMPAD3: Minion 3" ""
		Option "ALT+NUMPAD4: Lieutenants A" ""
		Option "ALT+NUMPAD5: Lieutenants B" ""
		Option "ALT+NUMPAD6: Boss Alias" ""
		Divider
	}
	Menu "S&ummon/Dismiss"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Summon -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Option "SHIFT+NUMPAD1: Minion" ""
		Option "SHIFT+NUMPAD2: Lieutenants" ""
		Option "SHIFT+NUMPAD3: Boss" ""
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Dismiss"
		Option "CTRL+NUMPAD0: All" ""
		Option "CTRL+NUMPAD1: Minion" ""
		Option "CTRL+NUMPAD2: Lieutenants" ""
		Option "CTRL+NUMPAD3: Boss" ""
		Divider
		Option "ALT+NUMPAD0: Selected" ""
		Option "SHIFT+NUMPAD0: Targeted" ""
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	Menu "Opt&ional Menus"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- MULTIPLY -"
		Title "Menu Options"
		Divider
		Divider
		Option "MULT&IPLY: This Menu" "macro_image v_archetypeicon_mastermind MM popmenu MMPad+"
		Option "ALT+: C&ustom Window" "customwindowtoggle MMPad+"
		Divider
	}
	Menu "Pet Wind&ow"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Pet Window -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Saved Options"
		Option "&Basics" "windowshow pet$$windowscale pet 0.9$$optionset ShowPetControls 1$$optionset AdvancedPetControls 0$$optionset gShowPetBuffs 1"
		Option "Full O&n" "windowshow pet$$windowscale pet 1.2$$optionset ShowPetControls 1$$optionset AdvancedPetControls 1$$optionset gShowPetBuffs 1"
		Option "&Minimal" "windowshow pet$$windowscale pet 0.75$$optionset ShowPetControls 0$$optionset AdvancedPetControls 1$$optionset gShowPetBuffs 0"
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Window settings"
		Option "Show &Pet Window" "windowshow pet"
		Option "T&oggle Control" "optiontoggle ShowPetControls"
		Option "Togg&le Advanced" "optiontoggle AdvancedPetControls"
		Option "Toggle B&uffs" "optiontoggle gShowPetBuffs"
		Menu "W&indow Scale"
		{
			Divider
			Title "- Window -"
			Title "Scale"
			Divider
			Divider
			Option "H&uge" "windowscale pet 1.5"
			Option "B&ig" "windowscale pet 1.2"
			Option "N&ormal" "windowscale pet 1.0"
			Option "&Petite" "windowscale pet 0.80"
			Option "Tin&y" "windowscale pet 0.65"
			Divider
			Option "0.&65-2.25" "show chat$$beginchat /windowscale pet "
			Divider
		}
		Divider
		Option "&Hide Window" "windowhide pet"
		Option "R&estore Team Pet Link" "optiontoggle ShowPets"
		Option "To&ggle Icon Lock" "optiontoggle PreventPetIconDrag"
		Divider
	}
	Menu "O&ptions"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Pet -"
		Title "Options"
		Divider
		Divider
		Menu "Ch&atter"
		{
			Divider
			Title "- Show -"
			Title "Chatter"
			Divider
			Divider
			Option "Te&am Pets" "optionset ChatDisablePetSay 0$$optionset ChatEnablePetTeamSay 1"
			Option "My Pet&s" "optionset ChatDisablePetSay 0$$optionset ChatEnablePetTeamSay 0"
			Option "&Disable" "optionset ChatDisablePetSay 1$$optionset ChatEnablePetTeamSay 0"
			Divider
		}
		Option "Rename &Focused Pet" "show chat$$beginchat /petrename "
		Option "To&ggle Other PetNames" "optiontoggle hidepetnames"
		Divider
		Option "Reset All Pet Names" "clearpetnames"
		Divider
	}
	Menu "&Macros"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Macros -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Menu "Be&asts"
		{
			Divider
			Title "- Beasts -"
			Divider
			Divider
			Option "Wol&ves" <&macroimage "BeastMastery_SummonWolves" "Wolves" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Wolves$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"&>
			Option "Lion&s" <&macroimage "BeastMastery_SummonLions" "Lions" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Lions$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"&>
			Option "Di&re" <&macroimage "BeastMastery_SummonDireWolves" "Dire" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Dire Wolf$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"&>
			Divider
			Option "Numpa&d" <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"&>
			Divider
		}
		Menu "Bot&s"
		{
			Divider
			Title "- Bots -"
			Divider
			Divider
			Option "D&rones" <&macroimage "Robotics_BuildRobotArmy" "Drones" "powexeclocation backward:2 Battle Drones$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"&>
			Option "Pro&tector" <&macroimage "Robotics_ConstructProtectorBot" "Protector" "powexeclocation backward:2 Protector Bots$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"&>
			Option "A&ssault" <&macroimage "Robotics_AssembleAssaultMech" "Assault" "powexeclocation backward:2 Assault Bot$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"&>
			Divider
			Option "Numpa&d" <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"&>
			Divider
		}
		Menu "&Demons"
		{
			Divider
			Title "- Demons -"
			Divider
			Divider
			Option "Demonlin&gs" <&macroimage "DemonSummoning_SummonDemonlings" "Demonlings" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demonlings$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"&>
			Option "Demon&s" <&macroimage "DemonSummoning_SummonDemons" "Demons" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demons$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"&>
			Option "Prin&ce" <&macroimage "DemonSummoning_SummonDemonPrince" "Prince" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demon Prince$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"&>
			Divider
			Option "Numpa&d" <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"&>
			Divider
		}
		Menu "M&ercs"
		{
			Divider
			Title "- Mercs -"
			Divider
			Divider
			Option "Soldi&ers" <&macroimage "Paramilitary_DraftArmy" "Soldiers" "powexeclocation backward:2 Soldiers$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"&>
			Option "&Spec Ops" <&macroimage "Paramilitary_EnlistSpecialForces" "Ops" "powexeclocation backward:2 Spec Ops$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"&>
			Option "&Commando" <&macroimage "Paramilitary_SuperSoldier" "Commando" "powexeclocation backward:2 Commando$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"&>
			Divider
			Option "Numpa&d" <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"&>
			Divider
		}
		Menu "Nec&ro"
		{
			Divider
			Title "- Necro -"
			Divider
			Divider
			Option "Zom&bies" <&macroimage "Necromancy_CallZombieHorde" "Zombies" "powexeclocation backward:2 Zombie Horde$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"&>
			Option "Kni&ght" <&macroimage "Necromancy_SummonSkeletonWarrior" "Knight" "powexeclocation backward:2 Grave Knight$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"&>
			Option "Lic&h" <&macroimage "Necromancy_SummonLitch" "Lich" "powexeclocation backward:2 Lich$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"&>
			Divider
			Option "Numpa&d" <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"&>
			Divider
		}
		Menu "Nin&jas"
		{
			Divider
			Title "- Ninjas -"
			Divider
			Divider
			Option "&Genin" <&macroimage "Ninjas_CallGenin" "Genin" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Genin$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"&>
			Option "&Jounin" <&macroimage "Ninjas_CallJounin" "Jounin" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Jounin$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"&>
			Option "O&ni" <&macroimage "Ninjas_CallOni" "Oni" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Oni$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"&>
			Divider
			Option "Numpa&d" <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"&>
			Divider
		}
		Menu "&Thugs"
		{
			Divider
			Title "- Thugs -"
			Divider
			Divider
			Option "Thu&gs" <&macroimage "Thugs_HirePosse" "Thugs" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Thugs$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"&>
			Option "En&forcer" <&macroimage "Thugs_EnlistLieutenant" "Enforcer" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Enforcer$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"&>
			Option "&Bruiser" <&macroimage "Thugs_EnlistBoss" "Bruiser" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Bruiser$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"&>
			Divider
			Option "Numpa&d" <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"&>
			Divider
		}
		Divider
		Option "Pop&menu" "macro_image v_archetypeicon_mastermind MMPad+ popmenu MMPad+"
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	Option "P&lay Dead!" "releasepets"
	Divider
}
//////////////////////////////////////End 

war.thumb.jpg.430adadb95aee6a42450b9a891e36cb6.jpg

Downloads

MMPad+.rar

This is all bind files, consolidated menus and support documents for all primaries. The posts to follow will include the binds for copying and pasting off the forum and .rar files for individual primaries. The optional windows and menus will be primary specific so, if you end up using more than one primary, I suggest going with the versions on this post or this download instead.

* Only Bots thoroughly tested. - Testers Wanted!

MMPad+v200703.rar

Edited by qwy

Guides

MMPetMouseExpanded MM Numpad Controls | Chain Attack Assitant | Load/SaveFile - Relative Paths | KeyBindReset - Basics Of Going Global.

SGMusic.mnu - Popmenu Audio Player for your SG Base

See my profile for some of my other projects.  

MMPad+Beasts * Not tested

by  qwy

QuickLinks

1. Preamble

The attached download is primary specific and includes all the support docs not listed on this post. The other primaries binds, their menu commands and load options have been removed to minimize the clutter.  

2. Default File

@/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt

No editing required

Spoiler

NUMPAD0 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt
NUMPAD1 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Wolves.txt
NUMPAD2 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Lions.txt
NUMPAD3 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Dire.txt
NUMPAD4 petcomall def
NUMPAD5 petcomall agg
NUMPAD6 petcomall pas
NUMPAD7 petcomall sta
NUMPAD8 petcomall att
NUMPAD9 petcomall got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayall "
MULTIPLY Popmenu MMPad+
SUBTRACT petcomall fol
ADD "+$$targetcustomnext alive mypet$$powexecauto tame beasts$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/2up.txt"
NUMPADENTER powexecname fortify pack
DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD1 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Wolf1.txt
ALT+NUMPAD2 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Wolf2.txt
ALT+NUMPAD3 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Wolf3.txt
ALT+NUMPAD4 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/LionA.txt
ALT+NUMPAD5 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/LionB.txt
ALT+NUMPAD6 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Dire.txt
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomall def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomall def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomall def got
ALT+DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow wol "
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomall def fol
ALT+MULTIPLY customwindowtoggle MMPad+
ALT+DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet wol
SHIFT+NUMPAD0 petcom dis
SHIFT+NUMPAD1 powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Wolves
SHIFT+NUMPAD2 powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Lions
SHIFT+NUMPAD3 powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Dire Wolf
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomall agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomall agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomall agg got
SHIFT+DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow lio "
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomall agg fol
SHIFT+DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet lio
CTRL+NUMPAD0 petcomall dis
CTRL+NUMPAD1 petcompow wol dis
CTRL+NUMPAD2 petcompow lio dis
CTRL+NUMPAD3 petcompow dir dis
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomall pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomall pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomall pas got
CTRL+DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow dir "
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomall pas fol
CTRL+DECIMAL petselectname dir

3. Group Files

Dire.txt | Lions.txt | Wolves.txt

Oh my! With exception of the command to target the boss pet, no editing necessary. See section 2.B of the top post. 

Spoiler

@/!/MM/Beasts/Dire.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcompow dir def
NUMPAD5 petcompow dir agg
NUMPAD6 petcompow dir pas
NUMPAD7 petcompow dir sta
NUMPAD8 petcompow dir att
NUMPAD9 petcompow dir got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow dir "
SUBTRACT petcompow dir fol
DECIMAL petselectname dir
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcompow dir def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcompow dir def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcompow dir def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcompow dir def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcompow dir agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcompow dir agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcompow dir agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcompow dir agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcompow dir pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcompow dir pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcompow dir pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcompow dir pas fol

@/!/MM/Beasts/Lions.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcompow lio def
NUMPAD5 petcompow lio agg
NUMPAD6 petcompow lio pas
NUMPAD7 petcompow lio sta
NUMPAD8 petcompow lio att
NUMPAD9 petcompow lio got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow lio "
SUBTRACT petcompow lio fol
DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet lio
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcompow lio def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcompow lio def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcompow lio def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcompow lio def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcompow lio agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcompow lio agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcompow lio agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcompow lio agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcompow lio pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcompow lio pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcompow lio pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcompow lio pas fol

@/!/MM/Beasts/Wolves.txt -

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcompow wol def
NUMPAD5 petcompow wol agg
NUMPAD6 petcompow wol pas
NUMPAD7 petcompow wol sta
NUMPAD8 petcompow wol att
NUMPAD9 petcompow wol got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow wol "
SUBTRACT petcompow wol fol
DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet wol
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcompow wol def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcompow wol def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcompow wol def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcompow wol def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcompow wol agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcompow wol agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcompow wol agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcompow wol agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcompow wol pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcompow wol pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcompow wol pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcompow wol pas fol

4. Pet Files

LionA.txt | LionB.txt | Wolf1.txt | Wolf2.txt | Wolf3.txt

These files need to link to individual pets. See section 2.C in the top post.

Spoiler

@/!/MM/Beasts/LionA.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname ona def
NUMPAD5 petcomname ona agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname ona pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname ona sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname ona att
NUMPAD9 petcomname ona got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname ona "
SUBTRACT petcomname ona fol
DECIMAL petselectname ona
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom ona dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ona def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ona def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ona def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname ona def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ona agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ona agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ona agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname ona agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname ona pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname ona pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname ona pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname ona pas fol

@/!/MM/Beasts/LionB.txt - 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname onb def
NUMPAD5 petcomname onb agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname onb pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname onb sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname onb att
NUMPAD9 petcomname onb got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname onb "
SUBTRACT petcomname onb fol
DECIMAL petselectname onb
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom onb dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname onb def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname onb def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname onb def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname onb def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname onb agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname onb agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname onb agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname onb agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname onb pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname onb pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname onb pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname onb pas fol

@/!/MM/Beasts/Wolf1.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname lf1 def
NUMPAD5 petcomname lf1 agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname lf1 pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname lf1 sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname lf1 att
NUMPAD9 petcomname lf1 got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname lf1 "
SUBTRACT petcomname lf1 fol
DECIMAL petselectname lf1
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom lf1 dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname lf1 def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname lf1 def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname lf1 def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname lf1 def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname lf1 agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname lf1 agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname lf1 agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname lf1 agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname lf1 pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname lf1 pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname lf1 pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname lf1 pas fol

@/!/MM/Beasts/Wolf2.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname lf2 def
NUMPAD5 petcomname lf2 agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname lf2 pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname lf2 sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname lf2 att
NUMPAD9 petcomname lf2 got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname lf2 "
SUBTRACT petcomname lf2 fol
DECIMAL petselectname lf2
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom lf2 dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname lf2 def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname lf2 def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname lf2 def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname lf2 def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname lf2 agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname lf2 agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname lf2 agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname lf2 agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname lf2 pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname lf2 pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname lf2 pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname lf2 pas fol

@/!/MM/Beasts/Wolf3.txt  

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname lf3 def
NUMPAD5 petcomname lf3 agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname lf3 pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname lf3 sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname lf3 att
NUMPAD9 petcomname lf3 got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname lf3 "
SUBTRACT petcomname lf3 fol
DECIMAL petselectname lf3
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom lf3 dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname lf3 def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname lf3 def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname lf3 def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname lf3 def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname lf3 agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname lf3 agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname lf3 agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname lf3 agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname lf3 pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname lf3 pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname lf3 pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname lf3 pas fol

5. Rolling Bind Files

1up.txt | 2up.txt

See section 3 and the support docs, for more information. 

Spoiler

@/!/MM/Beasts/1up.txt - 

Spoiler

ADD "+$$targetcustomnext alive mypet$$powexecauto tame beasts$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/2up.txt"

@/!/MM/Beasts/2up.txt - 

Spoiler

ADD "-$$powexecabort$$powexecname train beasts$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/1up.txt"

6. Support Docs

LoadBeasts.txt

This is a primary specific version of the LoadMMPad+.txt file. There are no in-game functions but there are command options for loading the bind set to a logged in character. The attached .rar includes this version of the load commands and the full ReadMe, Install and Help.txt from above.

Spoiler

//MMPad+Beasts Edition v200703 - by qwy

Menus:
--------
Temporary Access:
--------------------
Beasts Only Custom.Window:
/bind ALT+MULTIPLY customwindowtoggle Beasts+
--------
Popmenu:
/bind MULTIPLY popmenu Beasts+
--------------------
Load Primary:
--------------------
Macro: 
/macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"
--------
Bind:
/bind NUMPAD0 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt
--------------------
Summon & Load:
--------------------
Minion Macro:
/macroimage "BeastMastery_SummonWolves" "Wolves" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Wolves$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"
--------
Minion Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD1 "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Wolves$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Lieutenant Macro:
/macroimage "BeastMastery_SummonLions" "Lions" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Lions$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"
--------
Lieutenant Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD2 "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Lions$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Boss Macro:
/macroimage "BeastMastery_SummonDireWolves" "Dire" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Dire Wolf$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"
--------
Boss Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD3 "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Dire Wolf$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"
--------------------

7. Optional Menus

Beasts+.window | Beasts+.mnu

This version of the window and menu are primary specific. If you're interested in more than one primary, I'd recommending using the version in the top posts section 5 or the top posts .rar file. 

Spoiler

customwindows/Beasts+.window - 

Spoiler

//MMPad+Beasts Edition v200703 - by qwy

Window Beasts+ 0 0 100 200
	Button MMPad+ ""
	Button Beasts ""
	Button Load "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"
	Button Macros ""
	Button Wolves <&macroimage "BeastMastery_SummonWolves" "Wolves" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Wolves$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"&>
	Button Lions <&macroimage "BeastMastery_SummonLions" "Lions" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Lions$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"&>
	Button Direwolf <&macroimage "BeastMastery_SummonDireWolves" "Dire" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Dire Wolf$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"&>
	Button MMPad+ <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"&>
	Button --- ""
	Button "" ""
	Open 0
End

Texts/English/Menus/Beasts+.mnu - 

Spoiler

//mApps-lite for MMPad+Beasts Edition v200703 - by qwy

Menu "Beasts+"
{
	Divider
	Title "- MMPad+ -"
	Title "Beasts"
	Divider
	Divider
	(
		Divider
		Title "- NUMPAD7 -"
		Title "Selected Stay"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- NUMPAD8 -"
		Title "Selected Attack"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- NUMPAD9 -"
		Title "Selected Go To"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	(
		Divider
		Title "- DIVIDE -"
		Title "Pet Say"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- DECIMAL -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Option "DECIMAL: selected" ""
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- SUBTRACT -"
		Title "Selected Follow"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	Divider
	Menu "Connectivit&y"
	{
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Groups"
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Individuals"
		Divider
	}
	Menu "S&ummon/Dismiss"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Summon -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Dismiss"
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	Menu "MULT&IPLY: Menus"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- MULTIPLY -"
		Title "Menu Options"
		Divider
		Divider
		Option "MULT&IPLY: This Menu" "macro_image v_archetypeicon_mastermind Thugs+ popmenu Thugs+"
		Option "ALT+: C&ustom Window" "customwindowtoggle Thugs+"
		Divider
	}
	Menu "Pet Wind&ow"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Pet Window -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Saved Options"
		Option "&Basics" "windowshow pet$$windowscale pet 0.9$$optionset ShowPetControls 1$$optionset AdvancedPetControls 0$$optionset gShowPetBuffs 1"
		Option "Full O&n" "windowshow pet$$windowscale pet 1.2$$optionset ShowPetControls 1$$optionset AdvancedPetControls 1$$optionset gShowPetBuffs 1"
		Option "&Minimal" "windowshow pet$$windowscale pet 0.75$$optionset ShowPetControls 0$$optionset AdvancedPetControls 1$$optionset gShowPetBuffs 0"
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Window settings"
		Menu "W&indow Scale"
		{
			Divider
			Title "- Window -"
			Title "Scale"
			Divider
			Divider
			Divider
			Divider
		}
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Menu "O&ptions"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Pet -"
		Title "Options"
		Divider
		Divider
		Menu "Ch&atter"
		{
			Divider
			Title "- Show -"
			Title "Chatter"
			Divider
			Divider
			Option "Te&am Pets" "optionset ChatDisablePetSay 0$$optionset ChatEnablePetTeamSay 1"
			Option "My Pet&s" "optionset ChatDisablePetSay 0$$optionset ChatEnablePetTeamSay 0"
			Option "&Disable" "optionset ChatDisablePetSay 1$$optionset ChatEnablePetTeamSay 0"
			Divider
		}
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Menu "&Macros"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Beasts -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Option "Wol&ves" <&macroimage "BeastMastery_SummonWolves" "Wolves" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Wolves$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"&>
		Option "Lion&s" <&macroimage "BeastMastery_SummonLions" "Lions" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Lions$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"&>
		Option "Di&re" <&macroimage "BeastMastery_SummonDireWolves" "Dire" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Dire Wolf$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"&>
		Divider
		Option "Numpa&d" <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Beasts/Pad.txt"&>
		Option "Popm&enu" "macro_image v_archetypeicon_mastermind Beasts+ popmenu Beasts+"
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	Divider
}

8. Downloads

MMPad+Beasts.rar

The download in this post is primary specific. For more than one primary, use the .rar in the first post. 

* Not tested - Testers Wanted!

MMPad+Beastsv200703.rar

Edited by qwy

Guides

MMPetMouseExpanded MM Numpad Controls | Chain Attack Assitant | Load/SaveFile - Relative Paths | KeyBindReset - Basics Of Going Global.

MMPad+Bots * Not tested

by  qwy

QuickLinks

1. Preamble

The attached download is primary specific and includes all the support docs not listed on this post. The other primaries binds, their menu commands and load options have been removed to minimize the clutter.  

2. Default File

@/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt

No editing required.  

Spoiler

NUMPAD0 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt
NUMPAD1 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Drones.txt
NUMPAD2 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Protectors.txt
NUMPAD3 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Assault.txt
NUMPAD4 petcomall def
NUMPAD5 petcomall agg
NUMPAD6 petcomall pas
NUMPAD7 petcomall sta
NUMPAD8 petcomall att
NUMPAD9 petcomall got
MULTIPLY Popmenu MMPad+
SUBTRACT petcomall fol
ADD "+$$targetcustomnext alive mypet$$powexecauto upgrade robot$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/2up.txt"
NUMPADENTER powexecname repair
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD1 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Drone1.txt
ALT+NUMPAD2 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Drone2.txt
ALT+NUMPAD3 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Drone3.txt
ALT+NUMPAD4 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/ProtectorA.txt
ALT+NUMPAD5 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/ProtectorB.txt
ALT+NUMPAD6 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Assault.txt
ALT+DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow dro "
ALT+DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet dro
SHIFT+NUMPAD0 petcom dis
SHIFT+NUMPAD1 powexeclocation backward:2 Battle Drones
SHIFT+NUMPAD2 powexeclocation backward:2 Protector Bots
SHIFT+NUMPAD3 powexeclocation backward:2 Assault Bot
SHIFT+DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow pro "
SHIFT+DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet pro
CTRL+NUMPAD1 petcompow dro dis
CTRL+NUMPAD2 petcompow pro dis
CTRL+NUMPAD3 petcompow ult dis
CTRL+DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow ult "
CTRL+DECIMAL petselectname ult

3. Group Files

Assault.txt | Protectors.txt | Drones.txt
With exception of the command to target the boss pet, no editing necessary. See section 2.B of the top post.

Spoiler

@/!/MM/Bots/Assault.txt -

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcompow ult def
NUMPAD5 petcompow ult agg
NUMPAD6 petcompow ult pas
NUMPAD7 petcompow ult sta
NUMPAD8 petcompow ult att
NUMPAD9 petcompow ult got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow ult "
SUBTRACT petcompow ult fol
DECIMAL petselectname ult
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcompow ult def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcompow ult def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcompow ult def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcompow ult def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcompow ult agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcompow ult agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcompow ult agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcompow ult agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcompow ult pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcompow ult pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcompow ult pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcompow ult pas fol

@/!/MM/Bots/Protectors.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcompow pro def
NUMPAD5 petcompow pro agg
NUMPAD6 petcompow pro pas
NUMPAD7 petcompow pro sta
NUMPAD8 petcompow pro att
NUMPAD9 petcompow pro got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow pro "
SUBTRACT petcompow pro fol
DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet pro
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcompow pro def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcompow pro def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcompow pro def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcompow pro def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcompow pro agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcompow pro agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcompow pro agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcompow pro agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcompow pro pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcompow pro pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcompow pro pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcompow pro pas fol

@/!/MM/Bots/Drones.txt -

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcompow dro def
NUMPAD5 petcompow dro agg
NUMPAD6 petcompow dro pas
NUMPAD7 petcompow dro sta
NUMPAD8 petcompow dro att
NUMPAD9 petcompow dro got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow dro "
SUBTRACT petcompow dro fol
DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet dro
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcompow dro def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcompow dro def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcompow dro def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcompow dro def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcompow dro agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcompow dro agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcompow dro agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcompow dro agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcompow dro pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcompow dro pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcompow dro pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcompow dro pas fol

4. Pet Files

ProtectorA.txt | ProtectorB.txt | Drone1.txt | Drone2.txt | Drone3.txt
These files need to link to individual pets. See section 2.C in the top post.

Spoiler

@/!/MM/Bots/ProtectorA.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname ora def
NUMPAD5 petcomname ora agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname ora pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname ora sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname ora att
NUMPAD9 petcomname ora got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname ora "
SUBTRACT petcomname ora fol
DECIMAL petselectname ora
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom ora dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ora def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ora def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ora def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname ora def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ora agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ora agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ora agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname ora agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname ora pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname ora pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname ora pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname ora pas fol

@/!/MM/Bots/ProtectorB.txt - 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname orb def
NUMPAD5 petcomname orb agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname orb pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname orb sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname orb att
NUMPAD9 petcomname orb got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname orb "
SUBTRACT petcomname orb fol
DECIMAL petselectname orb
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom orb dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname orb def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname orb def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname orb def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname orb def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname orb agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname orb agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname orb agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname orb agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname orb pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname orb pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname orb pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname orb pas fol

@/!/MM/Bots/Drone1.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname ne1 def
NUMPAD5 petcomname ne1 agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname ne1 pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname ne1 sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname ne1 att
NUMPAD9 petcomname ne1 got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname ne1 "
SUBTRACT petcomname ne1 fol
DECIMAL petselectname ne1
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom ne1 dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ne1 def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ne1 def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ne1 def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname ne1 def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ne1 agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ne1 agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ne1 agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname ne1 agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname ne1 pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname ne1 pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname ne1 pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname ne1 pas fol

@/!/MM/Bots/Drone2.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname ne2 def
NUMPAD5 petcomname ne2 agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname ne2 pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname ne2 sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname ne2 att
NUMPAD9 petcomname ne2 got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname ne2 "
SUBTRACT petcomname ne2 fol
DECIMAL petselectname ne2
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom ne2 dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ne2 def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ne2 def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ne2 def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname ne2 def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ne2 agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ne2 agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ne2 agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname ne2 agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname ne2 pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname ne2 pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname ne2 pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname ne2 pas fol

@/!/MM/Bots/Drone3.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname ne3 def
NUMPAD5 petcomname ne3 agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname ne3 pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname ne3 sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname ne3 att
NUMPAD9 petcomname ne3 got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname ne3 "
SUBTRACT petcomname ne3 fol
DECIMAL petselectname ne3
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom ne3 dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ne3 def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ne3 def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ne3 def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname ne3 def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ne3 agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ne3 agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ne3 agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname ne3 agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname ne3 pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname ne3 pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname ne3 pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname ne3 pas fol

5. Rolling Bind Files

1up.txt | 2up.txt
See the top posts section 3 and the support docs, for more information. 

Spoiler

@/!/MM/Bots/1up.txt - 

Spoiler

ADD "+$$targetcustomnext alive mypet$$powexecauto upgrade robot$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/2up.txt"

@/!/MM/Bots/2up.txt - 

Spoiler

ADD "-$$powexecabort$$powexecname equip robot$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/1up.txt"

6. Support Docs
 LoadBots.txt

This is a primary specific version of the LoadMMPad+.txt file. There are no in-game functions but there are command options for loading the bind set to a logged in character. The attached .rar includes this version of the load commands and the full ReadMe, Install and Help.txt from above.

Spoiler

//MMPad+Bots Edition v200703 - by qwy

Menus:
--------
Temporary Access:
--------------------
Bots Only Custom.Window:
/bind ALT+MULTIPLY customwindowtoggle Bots+
--------
Popmenu:
/bind MULTIPLY popmenu Bots+
--------------------
Load Primary:
--------------------
Macro: 
/macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"
--------
Bind:
/bind NUMPAD0 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt
--------------------
Summon & Load:
--------------------
Minion Macro:
/macroimage "Robotics_BuildRobotArmy" "Drones" "powexeclocation backward:2 Battle Drones$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"
--------
Minion Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD1 "powexeclocation backward:2 Battle Drones$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Lieutenant Macro:
/macroimage "Robotics_ConstructProtectorBot" "Protector" "powexeclocation backward:2 Protector Bots$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"
--------
Lieutenant Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD2 "powexeclocation backward:2 Protector Bots$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Boss Macro:
/macroimage "Robotics_AssembleAssaultMech" "Assault" "powexeclocation backward:2 Assault Bot$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"
--------
Boss Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD3 "powexeclocation backward:2 Assault Bot$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"
--------------------

7. Optional Menus
 Bots+.window | Bots+.mnu

This version of the window and menu are primary specific. If you're interested in more than one primary, I'd recommending using the version in the top posts section 5 or the top posts .rar file. 

Spoiler

customwindows/Bots+.window

Spoiler

//MMPad+Bots Edition v200703 - by qwy

Window Bots+ 0.3313 0 100 200
	Button MMPad+ ""
	Button Bots ""
	Button Load "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"
	Button Macros ""
	Button Drones <&macroimage "Robotics_BuildRobotArmy" "Drones" "powexeclocation backward:2 Battle Drones$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"&>
	Button Protectors <&macroimage "Robotics_ConstructProtectorBot" "Protector" "powexeclocation backward:2 Protector Bots$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"&>
	Button Assault <&macroimage "Robotics_AssembleAssaultMech" "Assault" "powexeclocation backward:2 Assault Bot$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"&>
	Button MMPad+ <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"&>
	Button --- ""
	Button "" ""
	Open 0
End

Texts/English/Menus/Bots+.mnu

Spoiler

//mApps-lite for MMPad+Bots Edition v200703 - by qwy

Menu "Bots+"
{
	Divider
	Title "- MMPad+ -"
	Title "Bots"
	Divider
	Divider
	(
		Divider
		Title "- NUMPAD7 -"
		Title "Seletcted Stay"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- NUMPAD8 -"
		Title "Selected Attack"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- NUMPAD9 -"
		Title "Selected Go To"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	(
		Divider
		Title "- DIVIDE -"
		Title "Pet Say"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- DECIMAL -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- SUBTRACT -"
		Title "Selected Follow"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	Divider
	Menu "Connectivit&y"
	{
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Groups"
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Individuals"
		Divider
	}
	Menu "S&ummon/Dismiss"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Summon -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Dismiss"
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	{
		Divider
		Title "- MULTIPLY -"
		Title "Menu Options"
		Divider
		Divider
		Option "MULT&IPLY: This Menu" "macro_image v_archetypeicon_mastermind Thugs+ popmenu Thugs+"
		Divider
	}
	Menu "Pet Wind&ow"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Pet Window -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Saved Options"
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Window settings"
		Menu "W&indow Scale"
		{
			Divider
			Title "- Window -"
			Title "Scale"
			Divider
			Divider
			Divider
			Divider
		}
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Menu "O&ptions"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Pet -"
		Title "Options"
		Divider
		Divider
		Menu "Ch&atter"
		{
			Divider
			Title "- Show -"
			Title "Chatter"
			Divider
			Divider
			Divider
		}
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Menu "&Macros"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Bots -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Option "D&rones" <&macroimage "Robotics_BuildRobotArmy" "Drones" "powexeclocation backward:2 Battle Drones$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"&>
		Option "Prote&ctor" <&macroimage "Robotics_ConstructProtectorBot" "Protector" "powexeclocation backward:2 Protector Bots$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"&>
		Option "A&ssault" <&macroimage "Robotics_AssembleAssaultMech" "Assault" "powexeclocation backward:2 Assault Bot$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"&>
		Divider
		Option "Numpa&d" <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Bots/Pad.txt"&>
		Option "Popm&enu" "macro_image v_archetypeicon_mastermind Bots+ popmenu Bots+"
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	Divider
}

8. Downloads
 MMPad+Bots.rar

The download in this post is primary specific. If you're interested in additional primaries, I recommend the top post download.

tested

MMPad+Botsv200703.rar

Edited by qwy

Guides

MMPad+Demons * Not tested

by  qwy

QuickLinks

1. Preamble

2. Default File

@/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt

No editing required

Spoiler

NUMPAD1 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Demonlings.txt
NUMPAD2 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Demons.txt
NUMPAD3 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Prince.txt
NUMPAD4 petcomall def
NUMPAD5 petcomall agg
NUMPAD6 petcomall pas
NUMPAD7 petcomall sta
NUMPAD8 petcomall att
NUMPAD9 petcomall got
MULTIPLY Popmenu MMPad+
SUBTRACT petcomall fol
ADD "+$$targetcustomnext alive mypet$$powexecauto abyssal empowerment$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/2up.txt"
NUMPADENTER powexecname hell on earth
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD1 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Demonling1.txt
ALT+NUMPAD2 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Demonling2.txt
ALT+NUMPAD3 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Demonling3.txt
ALT+NUMPAD4 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/DemonA.txt
ALT+NUMPAD5 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/DemonB.txt
ALT+NUMPAD6 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Prince.txt
ALT+DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow ngs "
ALT+DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet ngs
SHIFT+NUMPAD0 petcom dis
SHIFT+NUMPAD1 powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demonlings
SHIFT+NUMPAD2 powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demons
SHIFT+NUMPAD3 powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demon Prince
SHIFT+DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow ons "
SHIFT+DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet ons
CTRL+NUMPAD1 petcompow ngs dis
CTRL+NUMPAD2 petcompow ons dis
CTRL+NUMPAD3 petcompow pri dis
CTRL+DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow pri "
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomall def fol
CTRL+DECIMAL petselectname pri

3. Group Files

Prince.txt | Demons.txt | Demonlings.txt
With exception of the command to target the boss pet, no editing necessary. See section 2.B of the top post.

Spoiler

@/!/MM/Demons/Prince.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcompow pri def
NUMPAD5 petcompow pri agg
NUMPAD6 petcompow pri pas
NUMPAD7 petcompow pri sta
NUMPAD8 petcompow pri att
NUMPAD9 petcompow pri got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow pri "
SUBTRACT petcompow pri fol
DECIMAL petselectname pri
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcompow pri def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcompow pri def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcompow pri def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcompow pri def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcompow pri agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcompow pri agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcompow pri agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcompow pri agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcompow pri pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcompow pri pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcompow pri pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcompow pri pas fol

@/!/MM/Demons/Demons.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcompow ons def
NUMPAD5 petcompow ons agg
NUMPAD6 petcompow ons pas
NUMPAD7 petcompow ons sta
NUMPAD8 petcompow ons att
NUMPAD9 petcompow ons got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow ons "
SUBTRACT petcompow ons fol
DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet ons
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcompow ons def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcompow ons def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcompow ons def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcompow ons def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcompow ons agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcompow ons agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcompow ons agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcompow ons agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcompow ons pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcompow ons pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcompow ons pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcompow ons pas fol

@/!/MM/Demons/Demonlings.txt -

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcompow ngs def
NUMPAD5 petcompow ngs agg
NUMPAD6 petcompow ngs pas
NUMPAD7 petcompow ngs sta
NUMPAD8 petcompow ngs att
NUMPAD9 petcompow ngs got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow ngs "
SUBTRACT petcompow ngs fol
DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet ngs
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcompow ngs def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcompow ngs def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcompow ngs def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcompow ngs def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcompow ngs agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcompow ngs agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcompow ngs agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcompow ngs agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcompow ngs pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcompow ngs pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcompow ngs pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcompow ngs pas fol

4. Pet Files

DemonA.txt | DemonB.txt | Demonling1.txt | Demonling2.txt | Demonling3.txt 

Spoiler

@/!/MM/Demons/DemonA.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname ona def
NUMPAD5 petcomname ona agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname ona pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname ona sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname ona att
NUMPAD9 petcomname ona got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname ona "
SUBTRACT petcomname ona fol
DECIMAL petselectname ona
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom ona dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ona def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ona def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ona def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname ona def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ona agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ona agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ona agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname ona agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname ona pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname ona pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname ona pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname ona pas fol

@/!/MM/Demons/DemonB.txt - 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname onb def
NUMPAD5 petcomname onb agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname onb pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname onb sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname onb att
NUMPAD9 petcomname onb got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname onb "
SUBTRACT petcomname onb fol
DECIMAL petselectname onb
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom onb dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname onb def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname onb def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname onb def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname onb def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname onb agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname onb agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname onb agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname onb agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname onb pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname onb pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname onb pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname onb pas fol

@/!/MM/Demons/Demonling1.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname ng1 def
NUMPAD5 petcomname ng1 agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname ng1 pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname ng1 sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname ng1 att
NUMPAD9 petcomname ng1 got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname ng1 "
SUBTRACT petcomname ng1 fol
DECIMAL petselectname ng1
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom ng1 dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ng1 def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ng1 def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ng1 def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname ng1 def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ng1 agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ng1 agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ng1 agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname ng1 agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname ng1 pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname ng1 pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname ng1 pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname ng1 pas fol

@/!/MM/Demons/Demonling2.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname ng2 def
NUMPAD5 petcomname ng2 agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname ng2 pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname ng2 sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname ng2 att
NUMPAD9 petcomname ng2 got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname ng2 "
SUBTRACT petcomname ng2 fol
DECIMAL petselectname ng2
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom ng2 dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ng2 def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ng2 def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ng2 def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname ng2 def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ng2 agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ng2 agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ng2 agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname ng2 agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname ng2 pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname ng2 pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname ng2 pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname ng2 pas fol

@/!/MM/Demons/Demonling3.txt -  

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname ng3 def
NUMPAD5 petcomname ng3 agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname ng3 pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname ng3 sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname ng3 att
NUMPAD9 petcomname ng3 got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname ng3 "
SUBTRACT petcomname ng3 fol
DECIMAL petselectname ng3
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom ng3 dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ng3 def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ng3 def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ng3 def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname ng3 def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ng3 agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ng3 agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ng3 agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname ng3 agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname ng3 pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname ng3 pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname ng3 pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname ng3 pas fol

5. Rolling Bind Files

1up.txt | 2up.txt

Spoiler

@/!/MM/Demons/1up.txt - 

Spoiler

ADD "+$$targetcustomnext alive mypet$$powexecauto abyssal empowerment$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/2up.txt"

@/!/MM/Demons/2up.txt - 

Spoiler

ADD "-$$powexecabort$$powexecname enchant demon$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/1up.txt"

6. Support Docs

LoadDemons.txt

Spoiler

//MMPad+Demons Edition v200703 - by qwy

Menus:
--------
Temporary Access:
--------------------
Demons Only Custom.Window:
/bind ALT+MULTIPLY customwindowtoggle Demons+
--------
Popmenu:
/bind MULTIPLY popmenu Demons+
--------------------
Load Primary:
--------------------
Macro: 
/macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"
--------
Bind:
--------------------
Summon & Load:
--------------------
Minion Macro:
/macroimage "DemonSummoning_SummonDemonlings" "Demonlings" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demonlings$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"
--------
Minion Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD1 "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demonlings$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Lieutenant Macro:
/macroimage "DemonSummoning_SummonDemons" "Demons" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demons$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"
--------
Lieutenant Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD2 "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demons$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Boss Macro:
/macroimage "DemonSummoning_SummonDemonPrince" "Prince" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demon Prince$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"
--------
Boss Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD3 "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demon Prince$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"
--------------------

7. Optional Menus

MMPad+Demons.window | Demons+.mnu

Spoiler

customwindows/MMPad+Demons.window

Spoiler

//MMPad+Demons Edition v200703 - by qwy

Window Demons+ 0.4198 0 100 200
	Button MMPad+ ""
	Button Demons ""
	Button Load "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"
	Button Macros ""
	Button Demonling <&macroimage "DemonSummoning_SummonDemonlings" "Demonlings" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demonlings$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"&>
	Button Demons <&macroimage "DemonSummoning_SummonDemons" "Demons" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demons$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"&>
	Button Prince <&macroimage "DemonSummoning_SummonDemonPrince" "Prince" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demon Prince$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"&>
	Button MMPad+ <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"&>
	Button --- ""
	Button "" ""
	Open 0
End

Texts/English/Menus/Demons+.mnu

Spoiler

//mApps-lite for MMPad+Demons Edition v200703 - by qwy

Menu "Demons+"
{
	Divider
	Title "- MMPad+ -"
	Title "Demons"
	Divider
	Divider
	(
		Divider
		Title "- NUMPAD7 -"
		Title "Selected Stay"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- NUMPAD8 -"
		Title "Selected Attack"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- NUMPAD9 -"
		Title "Selected Go To"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	(
		Divider
		Title "- DIVIDE -"
		Title "Pet Say"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- DECIMAL -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- SUBTRACT -"
		Title "Selected Follow"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	Divider
	Menu "Connectivit&y"
	{
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Groups"
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Individuals"
		Divider
	}
	Menu "S&ummon/Dismiss"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Summon -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Dismiss"
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	{
		Divider
		Title "- MULTIPLY -"
		Title "Menu Options"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Menu "Pet Wind&ow"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Pet Window -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Saved Options"
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Window settings"
		Menu "W&indow Scale"
		{
			Divider
			Title "- Window -"
			Title "Scale"
			Divider
			Divider
			Divider
			Divider
		}
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Menu "O&ptions"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Pet -"
		Title "Options"
		Divider
		Divider
		Menu "Ch&atter"
		{
			Divider
			Title "- Show -"
			Title "Chatter"
			Divider
			Divider
			Divider
		}
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Menu "&Macros"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Demons -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Option "Demonlin&gs" <&macroimage "DemonSummoning_SummonDemonlings" "Demonlings" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demonlings$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"&>
		Option "Demo&ns" <&macroimage "DemonSummoning_SummonDemons" "Demons" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demons$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"&>
		Option "Prin&ce" <&macroimage "DemonSummoning_SummonDemonPrince" "Prince" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Demon Prince$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"&>
		Divider
		Option "Numpa&d" <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Demons/Pad.txt"&>
		Option "Popm&enu" "macro_image v_archetypeicon_mastermind Demons+ popmenu Demons+"
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	Divider
}

8. Downloads

MMPad+Demons.rar

The download in this post is primary specific. If you're interested in additional primaries, I recommend the top post download. 

* Not tested - Testers Wanted!

MMPad+Demonsv200703.rar

Edited by qwy

Guides

MMPad+Mercs * Not tested

by  qwy

QuickLinks

1. Preamble

2. Default File

@/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt

No editing required.

Spoiler

NUMPAD1 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Soldiers.txt
NUMPAD2 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Ops.txt
NUMPAD3 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Commando.txt
NUMPAD4 petcomall def
NUMPAD5 petcomall agg
NUMPAD6 petcomall pas
NUMPAD7 petcomall sta
NUMPAD8 petcomall att
NUMPAD9 petcomall got
MULTIPLY Popmenu MMPad+
SUBTRACT petcomall fol
ADD "+$$targetcustomnext alive mypet$$powexecauto tactical upgrade$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/2up.txt"
NUMPADENTER powexecname serum
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD1 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Soldier1.txt
ALT+NUMPAD2 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Soldier2.txt
ALT+NUMPAD3 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Soldier3.txt
ALT+NUMPAD4 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/OpsA.txt
ALT+NUMPAD5 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/OpsB.txt
ALT+NUMPAD6 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Commando.txt
ALT+DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow sol "
ALT+DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet sol
SHIFT+NUMPAD0 petcom dis
SHIFT+NUMPAD1 powexeclocation backward:2 Soldiers
SHIFT+NUMPAD2 powexeclocation backward:2 Spec Ops
SHIFT+NUMPAD3 powexeclocation backward:2 Commando
SHIFT+DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow ops "
SHIFT+DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet ops
CTRL+NUMPAD1 petcompow sol dis
CTRL+NUMPAD2 petcompow ops dis
CTRL+NUMPAD3 petcompow com dis
CTRL+DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow com "
CTRL+DECIMAL petselectname com

3. Group Files

Commando.txt | Ops.txt | Soldiers.txt

Spoiler

@/!/MM/Mercs/Commando.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcompow com def
NUMPAD5 petcompow com agg
NUMPAD6 petcompow com pas
NUMPAD7 petcompow com sta
NUMPAD8 petcompow com att
NUMPAD9 petcompow com got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow com "
SUBTRACT petcompow com fol
DECIMAL petselectname com
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcompow com def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcompow com def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcompow com def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcompow com def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcompow com agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcompow com agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcompow com agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcompow com agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcompow com pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcompow com pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcompow com pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcompow com pas fol

@/!/MM/Mercs/Ops.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcompow ops def
NUMPAD5 petcompow ops agg
NUMPAD6 petcompow ops pas
NUMPAD7 petcompow ops sta
NUMPAD8 petcompow ops att
NUMPAD9 petcompow ops got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow ops "
SUBTRACT petcompow ops fol
DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet ops
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcompow ops def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcompow ops def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcompow ops def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcompow ops def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcompow ops agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcompow ops agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcompow ops agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcompow ops agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcompow ops pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcompow ops pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcompow ops pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcompow ops pas fol

@/!/MM/Mercs/Soldiers.txt -

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcompow sol def
NUMPAD5 petcompow sol agg
NUMPAD6 petcompow sol pas
NUMPAD7 petcompow sol sta
NUMPAD8 petcompow sol att
NUMPAD9 petcompow sol got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow sol "
SUBTRACT petcompow sol fol
DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet sol
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcompow sol def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcompow sol def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcompow sol def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcompow sol def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcompow sol agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcompow sol agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcompow sol agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcompow sol agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcompow sol pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcompow sol pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcompow sol pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcompow sol pas fol

4. Pet Files

OpsA.txt | OpsB.txt | Soldiers1.txt | Soldiers2.txt | Soldiers3.txt

Spoiler

@/!/MM/Mercs/OpsA.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname psa def
NUMPAD5 petcomname psa agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname psa pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname psa sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname psa att
NUMPAD9 petcomname psa got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname psa "
SUBTRACT petcomname psa fol
DECIMAL petselectname psa
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom psa dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname psa def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname psa def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname psa def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname psa def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname psa agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname psa agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname psa agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname psa agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname psa pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname psa pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname psa pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname psa pas fol

@/!/MM/Mercs/OpsB.txt - 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname psb def
NUMPAD5 petcomname psb agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname psb pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname psb sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname psb att
NUMPAD9 petcomname psb got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname psb "
SUBTRACT petcomname psb fol
DECIMAL petselectname psb
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom psb dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname psb def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname psb def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname psb def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname psb def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname psb agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname psb agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname psb agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname psb agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname psb pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname psb pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname psb pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname psb pas fol

@/!/MM/Mercs/Soldier1.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname er1 def
NUMPAD5 petcomname er1 agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname er1 pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname er1 sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname er1 att
NUMPAD9 petcomname er1 got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname er1 "
SUBTRACT petcomname er1 fol
DECIMAL petselectname er1
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom er1 dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname er1 def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname er1 def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname er1 def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname er1 def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname er1 agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname er1 agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname er1 agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname er1 agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname er1 pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname er1 pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname er1 pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname er1 pas fol

@/!/MM/Mercs/Soldier2.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname er2 def
NUMPAD5 petcomname er2 agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname er2 pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname er2 sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname er2 att
NUMPAD9 petcomname er2 got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname er2 "
SUBTRACT petcomname er2 fol
DECIMAL petselectname er2
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom er2 dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname er2 def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname er2 def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname er2 def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname er2 def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname er2 agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname er2 agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname er2 agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname er2 agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname er2 pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname er2 pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname er2 pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname er2 pas fol

@/!/MM/Mercs/Soldier3.txt -  

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname er3 def
NUMPAD5 petcomname er3 agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname er3 pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname er3 sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname er3 att
NUMPAD9 petcomname er3 got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname er3 "
SUBTRACT petcomname er3 fol
DECIMAL petselectname er3
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom er3 dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname er3 def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname er3 def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname er3 def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname er3 def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname er3 agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname er3 agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname er3 agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname er3 agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname er3 pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname er3 pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname er3 pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname er3 pas fol

5. Rolling Bind Files

1up.txt | 2up.txt

Spoiler

@/!/MM/Mercs/1up.txt - 

Spoiler

ADD "+$$targetcustomnext alive mypet$$powexecauto tactical upgrade$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/2up.txt"

@/!/MM/Mercs/2up.txt - 

Spoiler

ADD "-$$powexecabort$$powexecname equip mercenary$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/1up.txt"

6. Support Docs

LoadMercs.txt

Spoiler

//MMPad+Mercs Edition v200703 - by qwy

Menus:
--------
Temporary Access:
--------------------
Mercs Only Custom.Window:
/bind ALT+MULTIPLY customwindowtoggle Mercs+
--------
Popmenu:
/bind MULTIPLY popmenu Mercs+
--------------------
Load Primary:
--------------------
Macro: 
/macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"
--------
Bind:
--------------------
Summon & Load:
--------------------
Minion Macro:
/macroimage "Paramilitary_DraftArmy" "Soldiers" "powexeclocation backward:2 Soldiers$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"
--------
Minion Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD1 "powexeclocation backward:2 Soldiers$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Lieutenant Macro:
/macroimage "Paramilitary_EnlistSpecialForces" "Ops" "powexeclocation backward:2 Spec Ops$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"
--------
Lieutenant Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD2 "powexeclocation backward:2 Spec Ops$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Boss Macro:
/macroimage "Paramilitary_SuperSoldier" "Commando" "powexeclocation backward:2 Commando$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"
--------
Boss Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD3 "powexeclocation backward:2 Commando$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"
--------------------

7. Optional Menus

Mercs+.window | Mercs+.mnu

Spoiler

customwindows/MMPad+Mercs.window

Spoiler

//MMPad+Mercs Edition v200703 - by qwy

Window Mercs+ 0 0 100 200
	Button MMPad+ ""
	Button Mercs ""
	Button Load "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"
	Button Macros ""
	Button Soliders <&macroimage "Paramilitary_DraftArmy" "Soldiers" "powexeclocation backward:2 Soldiers$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"&>
	Button "Spec Ops" <&macroimage "Paramilitary_EnlistSpecialForces" "Ops" "powexeclocation backward:2 Spec Ops$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"&>
	Button Commando <&macroimage "Paramilitary_SuperSoldier" "Commando" "powexeclocation backward:2 Commando$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"&>
	Button MMPad+ <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"&>
	Button --- ""
	Button "" ""
	Open 0
End

Texts/English/Menus/Mercs+.mnu

Spoiler

//mApps-lite for MMPad+Mercs Edition v200703 - by qwy

Menu "Mercs+"
{
	Divider
	Title "- MMPad+ -"
	Title "Mercs"
	Divider
	Divider
	(
		Divider
		Title "- NUMPAD7 -"
		Title "Selected Stay"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- NUMPAD8 -"
		Title "Selected Attack"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- NUMPAD9 -"
		Title "Selected Go To"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	(
		Divider
		Title "- DIVIDE -"
		Title "Pet Say"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- DECIMAL -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- SUBTRACT -"
		Title "Selected Follow"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	Divider
	Menu "Connectivit&y"
	{
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Groups"
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Individuals"
		Divider
	}
	Menu "S&ummon/Dismiss"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Summon -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Dismiss"
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	{
		Divider
		Title "- MULTIPLY -"
		Title "Menu Options"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Menu "Pet Wind&ow"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Pet Window -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Saved Options"
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Window settings"
		Menu "W&indow Scale"
		{
			Divider
			Title "- Window -"
			Title "Scale"
			Divider
			Divider
			Divider
			Divider
		}
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Menu "O&ptions"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Pet -"
		Title "Options"
		Divider
		Divider
		Menu "Ch&atter"
		{
			Divider
			Title "- Show -"
			Title "Chatter"
			Divider
			Divider
			Divider
		}
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Menu "&Macros"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Mercs -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Option "Soldie&rs" <&macroimage "Paramilitary_DraftArmy" "Soldiers" "powexeclocation backward:2 Soldiers$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"&>
		Option "&Spec Ops" <&macroimage "Paramilitary_EnlistSpecialForces" "Ops" "powexeclocation backward:2 Spec Ops$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"&>
		Option "&Commando" <&macroimage "Paramilitary_SuperSoldier" "Commando" "powexeclocation backward:2 Commando$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"&>
		Divider
		Option "Numpa&d" <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"&>
		Option "Popm&enu" "macro_image v_archetypeicon_mastermind Mercs+ popmenu Mercs+"
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	Divider
}

8. Downloads

MMPad+Mercs.rar

MMPad+Mercsv200703.rar

Edited by qwy

Guides

MMPad+Necro * Not tested

by  qwy

QuickLinks

1. Preamble

2. Default File

@/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt

No editing required.

Spoiler

NUMPAD1 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Zombies.txt
NUMPAD2 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Knights.txt
NUMPAD3 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Lich.txt
NUMPAD4 petcomall def
NUMPAD5 petcomall agg
NUMPAD6 petcomall pas
NUMPAD7 petcomall sta
NUMPAD8 petcomall att
NUMPAD9 petcomall got
MULTIPLY Popmenu MMPad+
SUBTRACT petcomall fol
ADD "+$$targetcustomnext alive mypet$$powexecauto dark empowerment$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/2up.txt"
NUMPADENTER powexecname soul extraction
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD1 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Zombie1.txt
ALT+NUMPAD2 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Zombie2.txt
ALT+NUMPAD3 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Zombie3.txt
ALT+NUMPAD4 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/KnightA.txt
ALT+NUMPAD5 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/KnightB.txt
ALT+NUMPAD6 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Lich.txt
ALT+DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow zom "
ALT+DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet zom
SHIFT+NUMPAD0 petcom dis
SHIFT+NUMPAD1 powexeclocation backward:2 Zombie Horde
SHIFT+NUMPAD2 powexeclocation backward:2 Grave Knight
SHIFT+NUMPAD3 powexeclocation backward:2 Lich
SHIFT+DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow kni "
SHIFT+DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet kni
CTRL+NUMPAD1 petcompow zom dis
CTRL+NUMPAD2 petcompow kni dis
CTRL+NUMPAD3 petcompow lic dis
CTRL+DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow lic "
CTRL+DECIMAL petselectname lic

3. Group Files

Lich.txt | Knights.txt | Zombies.txt

Spoiler

@/!/MM/Necro/Lich.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcompow lic def
NUMPAD5 petcompow lic agg
NUMPAD6 petcompow lic pas
NUMPAD7 petcompow lic sta
NUMPAD8 petcompow lic att
NUMPAD9 petcompow lic got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow lic "
SUBTRACT petcompow lic fol
DECIMAL petselectname lic
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcompow lic def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcompow lic def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcompow lic def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcompow lic def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcompow lic agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcompow lic agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcompow lic agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcompow lic agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcompow lic pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcompow lic pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcompow lic pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcompow lic pas fol

@/!/MM/Necro/Knights.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcompow kni def
NUMPAD5 petcompow kni agg
NUMPAD6 petcompow kni pas
NUMPAD7 petcompow kni sta
NUMPAD8 petcompow kni att
NUMPAD9 petcompow kni got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow kni "
SUBTRACT petcompow kni fol
DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet kni
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcompow kni def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcompow kni def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcompow kni def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcompow kni def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcompow kni agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcompow kni agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcompow kni agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcompow kni agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcompow kni pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcompow kni pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcompow kni pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcompow kni pas fol

@/!/MM/Necro/Zombies.txt -

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcompow zom def
NUMPAD5 petcompow zom agg
NUMPAD6 petcompow zom pas
NUMPAD7 petcompow zom sta
NUMPAD8 petcompow zom att
NUMPAD9 petcompow zom got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow zom "
SUBTRACT petcompow zom fol
DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet zom
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcompow zom def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcompow zom def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcompow zom def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcompow zom def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcompow zom agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcompow zom agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcompow zom agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcompow zom agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcompow zom pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcompow zom pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcompow zom pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcompow zom pas fol

4. Pet Files

KnightA.txt | KnightB.txt | Zombie1.txt | Zombie2.txt | Zombie3.txt

Spoiler

@/!/MM/Necro/KnightsA.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname hta def
NUMPAD5 petcomname hta agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname hta pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname hta sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname hta att
NUMPAD9 petcomname hta got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname hta "
SUBTRACT petcomname hta fol
DECIMAL petselectname hta
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom hta dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname hta def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname hta def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname hta def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname hta def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname hta agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname hta agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname hta agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname hta agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname hta pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname hta pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname hta pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname hta pas fol

@/!/MM/Necro/KnightsB.txt - 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname htb def
NUMPAD5 petcomname htb agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname htb pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname htb sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname htb att
NUMPAD9 petcomname htb got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname htb "
SUBTRACT petcomname htb fol
DECIMAL petselectname htb
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom htb dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname htb def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname htb def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname htb def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname htb def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname htb agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname htb agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname htb agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname htb agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname htb pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname htb pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname htb pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname htb pas fol

@/!/MM/Necro/Zombie1.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname ie1 def
NUMPAD5 petcomname ie1 agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname ie1 pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname ie1 sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname ie1 att
NUMPAD9 petcomname ie1 got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname ie1 "
SUBTRACT petcomname ie1 fol
DECIMAL petselectname ie1
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom ie1 dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ie1 def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ie1 def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ie1 def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname ie1 def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ie1 agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ie1 agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ie1 agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname ie1 agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname ie1 pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname ie1 pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname ie1 pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname ie1 pas fol

@/!/MM/Necro/Zombie2.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname ie2 def
NUMPAD5 petcomname ie2 agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname ie2 pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname ie2 sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname ie2 att
NUMPAD9 petcomname ie2 got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname ie2 "
SUBTRACT petcomname ie2 fol
DECIMAL petselectname ie2
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom ie2 dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ie2 def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ie2 def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ie2 def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname ie2 def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ie2 agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ie2 agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ie2 agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname ie2 agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname ie2 pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname ie2 pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname ie2 pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname ie2 pas fol

@/!/MM/Necro/Zombie3.txt -  

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname ie3 def
NUMPAD5 petcomname ie3 agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname ie3 pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname ie3 sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname ie3 att
NUMPAD9 petcomname ie3 got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname ie3 "
SUBTRACT petcomname ie3 fol
DECIMAL petselectname ie3
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom ie3 dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ie3 def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ie3 def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ie3 def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname ie3 def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ie3 agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ie3 agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ie3 agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname ie3 agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname ie3 pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname ie3 pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname ie3 pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname ie3 pas fol

5. Rolling Bind Files

1up.txt | 2up.txt

Spoiler

@/!/MM/Necro/1up.txt - 

Spoiler

ADD "+$$targetcustomnext alive mypet$$powexecauto dark empowerment$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/2up.txt"

@/!/MM/Necro/2up.txt - 

Spoiler

ADD "-$$powexecabort$$powexecname enchant undead$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/1up.txt"

6. Support Docs

LoadNecro.txt 

Spoiler

//MMPad+Necro Edition v200703 - by qwy

Menus:
--------
Temporary Access:
--------------------
Necro Only Custom.Window:
/bind ALT+MULTIPLY customwindowtoggle Necro+
--------
Popmenu:
/bind MULTIPLY popmenu Necro+
--------------------
Load Primary:
--------------------
Macro: 
/macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "MMPad+" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"
--------
Bind:
--------------------
Summon & Load:
--------------------
Minion Macro:
/macroimage "Necromancy_CallZombieHorde" "Zombies" "powexeclocation backward:2 Zombie Horde$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"
--------
Minion Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD1 "powexeclocation backward:2 Zombies$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Lieutenant Macro:
/macroimage "Necromancy_SummonSkeletonWarrior" "Knight" "powexeclocation backward:2 Grave Knight$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"
--------
Lieutenant Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD2 "powexeclocation backward:2 Grave Knight$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Boss Macro:
/macroimage "Necromancy_SummonLitch" "Lich" "powexeclocation backward:2 Lich$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"
--------
Boss Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD3 "powexeclocation backward:2 Lich$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"
--------------------

7. Optional Menus
 Necro+.window | Necro+.mnu

Spoiler

customwindows/Necros+.window -  

Spoiler

//MMPad+Necro Edition v200703 - by qwy

Window Necro+ 0.5969 0 100 200
	Button MMPad+ ""
	Button Necro ""
	Button Load "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"
	Button Macros ""
	Button Zombies <&macroimage "Necromancy_CallZombieHorde" "Zombies" "powexeclocation backward:2 Zombie Horde$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"&>
	Button Knights <&macroimage "Necromancy_SummonSkeletonWarrior" "Knight" "powexeclocation backward:2 Grave Knight$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"&>
	Button Lich <&macroimage "Necromancy_SummonLitch" "Lich" "powexeclocation backward:2 Lich$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"&>
	Button MMPad+ <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"&>
	Button --- ""
	Button "" ""
	Open 0
End

Texts/English/Menus/Necro+.mnu -  

Spoiler

//mApps-lite for MMPad+Necro Edition v200703 - by qwy

Menu "Necro+"
{
	Divider
	Title "- MMPad+ -"
	Title "Necro"
	Divider
	Divider
	(
		Divider
		Title "- NUMPAD7 -"
		Title "Selected Stay"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- NUMPAD8 -"
		Title "Selected Attack"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- NUMPAD9 -"
		Title "Selected Go To"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	(
		Divider
		Title "- DIVIDE -"
		Title "Pet Say"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- DECIMAL -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- SUBTRACT -"
		Title "Selected Follow"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	Divider
	Menu "Connectivit&y"
	{
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Groups"
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Individuals"
		Divider
	}
	Menu "S&ummon/Dismiss"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Summon -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Dismiss"
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	{
		Divider
		Title "- MULTIPLY -"
		Title "Menu Options"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Menu "Pet Wind&ow"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Pet Window -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Saved Options"
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Window settings"
		Menu "W&indow Scale"
		{
			Divider
			Title "- Window -"
			Title "Scale"
			Divider
			Divider
			Divider
			Divider
		}
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Menu "O&ptions"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Pet -"
		Title "Options"
		Divider
		Divider
		Menu "Ch&atter"
		{
			Divider
			Title "- Show -"
			Title "Chatter"
			Divider
			Divider
			Divider
		}
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Menu "&Macros"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Necro -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Option "Zom&bies" <&macroimage "Necromancy_CallZombieHorde" "Zombies" "powexeclocation backward:2 Zombie Horde$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"&>
		Option "Kni&ght" <&macroimage "Necromancy_SummonSkeletonWarrior" "Knight" "powexeclocation backward:2 Grave Knight$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"&>
		Option "Lic&h" <&macroimage "Necromancy_SummonLitch" "Lich" "powexeclocation backward:2 Lich$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"&>
		Divider
		Option "Numpa&d" <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Necro/Pad.txt"&>
		Option "Popm&enu" "macro_image v_archetypeicon_mastermind Necro+ popmenu Necro+"
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	Divider
}

8. Downloads

MMPad+Necro.rar

MMPad+Necrov200703.rar

Edited by qwy

Guides

MMPad+Ninjas * Not tested

by  qwy

QuickLinks

1. Preamble

2. Default File

@/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt

No editing required.

Spoiler

NUMPAD1 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Genin.txt
NUMPAD2 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Jounin.txt
NUMPAD3 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Oni.txt
NUMPAD4 petcomall def
NUMPAD5 petcomall agg
NUMPAD6 petcomall pas
NUMPAD7 petcomall sta
NUMPAD8 petcomall att
NUMPAD9 petcomall got
MULTIPLY Popmenu MMPad+
SUBTRACT petcomall fol
ADD "+$$targetcustomnext alive mypet$$powexecauto Kuji In Zen$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/2up.txt"
NUMPADENTER powexecname smoke flash
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD1 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Genin1.txt
ALT+NUMPAD2 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Genin2.txt
ALT+NUMPAD3 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Genin3.txt
ALT+NUMPAD4 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/JouninA.txt
ALT+NUMPAD5 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/JouninB.txt
ALT+NUMPAD6 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Oni.txt
ALT+DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow gen "
ALT+DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet gen
SHIFT+NUMPAD0 petcom dis
SHIFT+NUMPAD1 powexeclocation backward:2 Call Genin
SHIFT+NUMPAD2 powexeclocation backward:2 Call Jounin
SHIFT+NUMPAD3 powexeclocation backward:2 Oni
SHIFT+DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow jou "
SHIFT+DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet jou
CTRL+NUMPAD1 petcompow gen dis
CTRL+NUMPAD2 petcompow jou dis
CTRL+NUMPAD3 petcompow oni dis
CTRL+DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow oni "
CTRL+DECIMAL petselectname oni

3. Group Files

Oni.txt | Jounin.txt | Genin.txt

Spoiler

@/!/MM/Ninjas/Oni.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcompow oni def
NUMPAD5 petcompow oni agg
NUMPAD6 petcompow oni pas
NUMPAD7 petcompow oni sta
NUMPAD8 petcompow oni att
NUMPAD9 petcompow oni got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow oni "
SUBTRACT petcompow oni fol
DECIMAL petselectname oni
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcompow oni def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcompow oni def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcompow oni def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcompow oni def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcompow oni agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcompow oni agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcompow oni agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcompow oni agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcompow oni pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcompow oni pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcompow oni pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcompow oni pas fol

@/!/MM/Ninjas/Jounin.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcompow jou def
NUMPAD5 petcompow jou agg
NUMPAD6 petcompow jou pas
NUMPAD7 petcompow jou sta
NUMPAD8 petcompow jou att
NUMPAD9 petcompow jou got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow jou "
SUBTRACT petcompow jou fol
DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet jou
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcompow jou def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcompow jou def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcompow jou def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcompow jou def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcompow jou agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcompow jou agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcompow jou agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcompow jou agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcompow jou pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcompow jou pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcompow jou pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcompow jou pas fol

@/!/MM/Ninjas/Genin.txt -

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcompow gen def
NUMPAD5 petcompow gen agg
NUMPAD6 petcompow gen pas
NUMPAD7 petcompow gen sta
NUMPAD8 petcompow gen att
NUMPAD9 petcompow gen got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow gen "
SUBTRACT petcompow gen fol
DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet gen
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcompow gen def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcompow gen def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcompow gen def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcompow gen def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcompow gen agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcompow gen agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcompow gen agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcompow gen agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcompow gen pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcompow gen pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcompow gen pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcompow gen pas fol

4. Pet Files

JouninA.txt | JouninB.txt | Genin1.txt | Genin2.txt | Genin3.txt

Spoiler

@/!/MM/Ninjas/JouninA.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname ina def
NUMPAD5 petcomname ina agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname ina pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname ina sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname ina att
NUMPAD9 petcomname ina got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname ina "
SUBTRACT petcomname ina fol
DECIMAL petselectname ina
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom ina dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ina def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ina def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ina def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname ina def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ina agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ina agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ina agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname ina agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname ina pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname ina pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname ina pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname ina pas fol

@/!/MM/Ninjas/JouninB.txt - 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname inb def
NUMPAD5 petcomname inb agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname inb pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname inb sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname inb att
NUMPAD9 petcomname inb got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname inb "
SUBTRACT petcomname inb fol
DECIMAL petselectname inb
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom inb dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname inb def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname inb def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname inb def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname inb def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname inb agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname inb agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname inb agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname inb agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname inb pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname inb pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname inb pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname inb pas fol

@/!/MM/Ninjas/Genin1.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname in1 def
NUMPAD5 petcomname in1 agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname in1 pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname in1 sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname in1 att
NUMPAD9 petcomname in1 got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname in1 "
SUBTRACT petcomname in1 fol
DECIMAL petselectname in1
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom in1 dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname in1 def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname in1 def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname in1 def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname in1 def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname in1 agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname in1 agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname in1 agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname in1 agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname in1 pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname in1 pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname in1 pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname in1 pas fol

@/!/MM/Ninjas/Genin2.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname in2 def
NUMPAD5 petcomname in2 agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname in2 pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname in2 sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname in2 att
NUMPAD9 petcomname in2 got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname in2 "
SUBTRACT petcomname in2 fol
DECIMAL petselectname in2
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom in2 dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname in2 def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname in2 def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname in2 def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname in2 def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname in2 agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname in2 agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname in2 agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname in2 agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname in2 pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname in2 pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname in2 pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname in2 pas fol

@/!/MM/Ninjas/Genin3.txt -  

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname in3 def
NUMPAD5 petcomname in3 agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname in3 pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname in3 sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname in3 att
NUMPAD9 petcomname in3 got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname in3 "
SUBTRACT petcomname in3 fol
DECIMAL petselectname in3
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom in3 dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname in3 def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname in3 def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname in3 def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname in3 def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname in3 agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname in3 agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname in3 agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname in3 agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname in3 pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname in3 pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname in3 pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname in3 pas fol

5. Rolling Bind Files

1up.txt | 2up.txt

Spoiler

@/!/MM/Ninjas/1up.txt - 

Spoiler

ADD "+$$targetcustomnext alive mypet$$powexecauto Kuji In Zen$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/2up.txt"

@/!/MM/Ninjas/2up.txt - 

Spoiler

ADD "-$$powexecabort$$powexecname train ninjas$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/1up.txt"

6. Support Docs

LoadNinjas.txt

Spoiler

//MMPad+Ninjas Edition v200703 - by qwy

Menus:
--------
Temporary Access:
--------------------
Ninjas Only Custom.Window:
/bind ALT+MULTIPLY customwindowtoggle Ninjas+
--------
Popmenu:
/bind MULTIPLY popmenu Ninjas+
--------------------
Load Primary:
--------------------
Macro: 
/macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "MMPad+" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"
--------
Bind:
--------------------
Summon & Load:
--------------------
Minion Macro:
/macroimage "Ninjas_CallGenin" "Genin" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Genin$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"
--------
Minion Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD1 "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Genin$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Mercs/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Lieutenant Macro:
/macroimage "Ninjas_CallJounin" "Jounin" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Jounin$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"
--------
Lieutenant Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD2 "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Jounin$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Boss Macro:
/macroimage "Ninjas_CallOni" "Oni" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Oni$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"
--------
Boss Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD3 "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Oni$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"
--------------------

7. Optional Menus

Ninjas+.window | Ninjas+.mnu

Spoiler

customwindows/Ninjas+.window -  

Spoiler

//MMPad+Ninjas Edition v200703 - by qwy

Window Ninjas+ 0 0 100 200
	Button MMPad+ ""
	Button Ninjas ""
	Button Load "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"
	Button Macros ""
	Button Genin <&macroimage "Ninjas_CallGenin" "Genin" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Genin$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"&>
	Button Jounin <&macroimage "Ninjas_CallJounin" "Jounin" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Jounin$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"&>
	Button Oni <&macroimage "Ninjas_CallOni" "Oni" "powexeclocation backward:2 Oni$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"&>
	Button MMPad+ <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"&>
	Button --- ""
	Button "" ""
	Open 0
End

Texts/English/Menus/Ninjas+.mnu -  

Spoiler

//mApps-lite for MMPad+Ninjas Edition v200703 - by qwy

Menu "Ninjas+"
{
	Divider
	Title "- MMPad+ -"
	Title "Ninjas"
	Divider
	Divider
	(
		Divider
		Title "- NUMPAD7 -"
		Title "Selected Stay"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- NUMPAD8 -"
		Title "Selected Attack"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- NUMPAD9 -"
		Title "Selected Go To"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	(
		Divider
		Title "- DIVIDE -"
		Title "Pet Say"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- DECIMAL -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- SUBTRACT -"
		Title "Selected Follow"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	Divider
	Menu "Connectivit&y"
	{
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Groups"
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Individuals"
		Divider
	}
	Menu "S&ummon/Dismiss"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Summon -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Dismiss"
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	{
		Divider
		Title "- MULTIPLY -"
		Title "Menu Options"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Menu "Pet Wind&ow"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Pet Window -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Saved Options"
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Window settings"
		Menu "W&indow Scale"
		{
			Divider
			Title "- Window -"
			Title "Scale"
			Divider
			Divider
			Divider
			Divider
		}
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Menu "O&ptions"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Pet -"
		Title "Options"
		Divider
		Divider
		Menu "Ch&atter"
		{
			Divider
			Title "- Show -"
			Title "Chatter"
			Divider
			Divider
			Divider
		}
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Menu "&Macros"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Ninjas -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Option "&Genin" <&macroimage "Ninjas_CallGenin" "Genin" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Genin$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"&>
		Option "&Jounin" <&macroimage "Ninjas_CallJounin" "Jounin" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Jounin$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"&>
		Option "O&ni" <&macroimage "Ninjas_CallOni" "Oni" "powexeclocation backward:2 Summon Oni$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"&>
		Divider
		Option "Numpa&d" <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Ninjas/Pad.txt"&>
		Option "Popm&enu" "macro_image v_archetypeicon_mastermind Ninjas+ popmenu Ninjas+"
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	Divider
}

8. Downloads

MMPad+Ninjas.rar

MMPad+Ninjasv200703.rar

Edited by qwy

Guides

MMPad+Thugs * Not tested

by  qwy

QuickLinks

1. Preamble

2. Default File

@/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt

No editing required.

Spoiler

NUMPAD1 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Thugs.txt
NUMPAD2 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Enforcers.txt
NUMPAD3 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Bruiser.txt
NUMPAD4 petcomall def
NUMPAD5 petcomall agg
NUMPAD6 petcomall pas
NUMPAD7 petcomall sta
NUMPAD8 petcomall att
NUMPAD9 petcomall got
MULTIPLY Popmenu MMPad+
SUBTRACT petcomall fol
ADD "+$$targetcustomnext alive mypet$$powexecauto upgrade equipment$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/2up.txt"
NUMPADENTER powexecname gang war
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD1 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Thug1.txt
ALT+NUMPAD2 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Thug2.txt
ALT+NUMPAD3 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Thug3.txt
ALT+NUMPAD4 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/EnforcerA.txt
ALT+NUMPAD5 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/EnforcerB.txt
ALT+NUMPAD6 bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Bruiser.txt
ALT+DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow thu "
ALT+DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet thu
SHIFT+NUMPAD0 petcom dis
SHIFT+NUMPAD1 powexeclocation backward:2 Call Thugs
SHIFT+NUMPAD2 powexeclocation backward:2 Call Enforcer
SHIFT+NUMPAD3 powexeclocation backward:2 Call Bruiser
SHIFT+DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow enf "
SHIFT+DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet enf
CTRL+NUMPAD1 petcompow thu dis
CTRL+NUMPAD2 petcompow enf dis
CTRL+NUMPAD3 petcompow bru dis
CTRL+DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow bru "
CTRL+DECIMAL petselectname bru

3. Group Files
 Bruiser.txt | Enforcers.txt | Thugs.txt

Spoiler

@/!/MM/Thugs/Bruiser.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcompow bru def
NUMPAD5 petcompow bru agg
NUMPAD6 petcompow bru pas
NUMPAD7 petcompow bru sta
NUMPAD8 petcompow bru att
NUMPAD9 petcompow bru got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow bru "
SUBTRACT petcompow bru fol
DECIMAL petselectname bru
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcompow bru def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcompow bru def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcompow bru def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcompow bru def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcompow bru agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcompow bru agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcompow bru agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcompow bru agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcompow bru pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcompow bru pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcompow bru pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcompow bru pas fol

@/!/MM/Thugs/Enforcers.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcompow enf def
NUMPAD5 petcompow enf agg
NUMPAD6 petcompow enf pas
NUMPAD7 petcompow enf sta
NUMPAD8 petcompow enf att
NUMPAD9 petcompow enf got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow enf "
SUBTRACT petcompow enf fol
DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet enf
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcompow enf def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcompow enf def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcompow enf def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcompow enf def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcompow enf agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcompow enf agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcompow enf agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcompow enf agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcompow enf pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcompow enf pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcompow enf pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcompow enf pas fol

@/!/MM/Thugs/Thugs.txt -

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcompow thu def
NUMPAD5 petcompow thu agg
NUMPAD6 petcompow thu pas
NUMPAD7 petcompow thu sta
NUMPAD8 petcompow thu att
NUMPAD9 petcompow thu got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsaypow thu "
SUBTRACT petcompow thu fol
DECIMAL targetcustomnext alive mypet thu
ALT+NUMPAD0 nop
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcompow thu def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcompow thu def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcompow thu def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcompow thu def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcompow thu agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcompow thu agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcompow thu agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcompow thu agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcompow thu pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcompow thu pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcompow thu pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcompow thu pas fol

4. Pet Files
 EnforcerA.txt | EnforcerB.txt | Thug1.txt | Thug2.txt | Thug3.txt

Spoiler

@/!/MM/Thugs/EnforcerA.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname era def
NUMPAD5 petcomname era agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname era pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname era sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname era att
NUMPAD9 petcomname era got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname era "
SUBTRACT petcomname era fol
DECIMAL petselectname era
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom era dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname era def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname era def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname era def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname era def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname era agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname era agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname era agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname era agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname era pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname era pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname era pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname era pas fol

@/!/MM/Thugs/EnforcerB.txt - 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname erb def
NUMPAD5 petcomname erb agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname erb pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname erb sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname erb att
NUMPAD9 petcomname erb got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname erb "
SUBTRACT petcomname erb fol
DECIMAL petselectname erb
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom erb dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname erb def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname erb def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname erb def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname erb def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname erb agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname erb agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname erb agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname erb agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname erb pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname erb pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname erb pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname erb pas fol

@/!/MM/Thugs/Thug1.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname ug1 def
NUMPAD5 petcomname ug1 agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname ug1 pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname ug1 sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname ug1 att
NUMPAD9 petcomname ug1 got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname ug1 "
SUBTRACT petcomname ug1 fol
DECIMAL petselectname ug1
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom ug1 dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ug1 def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ug1 def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ug1 def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname ug1 def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ug1 agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ug1 agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ug1 agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname ug1 agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname ug1 pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname ug1 pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname ug1 pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname ug1 pas fol

@/!/MM/Thugs/Thug2.txt 

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname ug2 def
NUMPAD5 petcomname ug2 agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname ug2 pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname ug2 sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname ug2 att
NUMPAD9 petcomname ug2 got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname ug2 "
SUBTRACT petcomname ug2 fol
DECIMAL petselectname ug2
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom ug2 dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ug2 def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ug2 def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ug2 def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname ug2 def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ug2 agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ug2 agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ug2 agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname ug2 agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname ug2 pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname ug2 pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname ug2 pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname ug2 pas fol

@/!/MM/Thugs/Thug3.txt -  

Spoiler

NUMPAD4 petcomname ug3 def
NUMPAD5 petcomname ug3 agg
NUMPAD6 petcomname ug3 pas
NUMPAD7 petcomname ug3 sta
NUMPAD8 petcomname ug3 att
NUMPAD9 petcomname ug3 got
DIVIDE "show chat$$beginchat /petsayname ug3 "
SUBTRACT petcomname ug3 fol
DECIMAL petselectname ug3
ALT+NUMPAD0 petcom ug3 dis
ALT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ug3 def sta
ALT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ug3 def att
ALT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ug3 def got
ALT+SUBTRACT petcomname ug3 def fol
SHIFT+NUMPAD7 petcomname ug3 agg sta
SHIFT+NUMPAD8 petcomname ug3 agg att
SHIFT+NUMPAD9 petcomname ug3 agg got
SHIFT+SUBTRACT petcomname ug3 agg fol
CTRL+NUMPAD7 petcomname ug3 pas sta
CTRL+NUMPAD8 petcomname ug3 pas att
CTRL+NUMPAD9 petcomname ug3 pas got
CTRL+SUBTRACT petcomname ug3 pas fol

5. Rolling Bind Files
 1up.txt | 2up.txt

Spoiler

@/!/MM/Thugs/1up.txt - 

Spoiler

ADD "+$$targetcustomnext alive mypet$$powexecauto upgrade equipment$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/2up.txt"

@/!/MM/Thugs/2up.txt - 

Spoiler

ADD "-$$powexecabort$$powexecname equip thugs$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/1up.txt"

6. Support Docs
 LoadThugs.txt

Spoiler

//MMPad+Thugs Edition v200703 - by qwy

Menus:
--------
Temporary Load Access
--------------------
Thugs Only Custom.Window:
/bind ALT+MULTIPLY customwindowtoggle Thugs+
--------
Popmenu:
/bind MULTIPLY popmenu Thugs+
--------------------
Load Primary:
--------------------
Macro: 
/macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "MMPad+" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"
--------
Bind:
--------------------
Summon & Load
--------------------
Minion Macro:
/macroimage "Thugs_HirePosse" "Thugs" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Thugs$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"
--------
Minion Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD1 "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Thugs$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Lieutenant Macro:
/macroimage "Thugs_EnlistLieutenant" "Enforcer" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Enforcer$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"
--------
Lieutenant Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD2 "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Enforcer$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"
--------------------
Boss Macro:
/macroimage "Thugs_EnlistBoss" "Bruiser" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Bruiser$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"
--------
Boss Bind:
/bind SHIFT+NUMPAD3 "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Bruiser$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"
--------------------

7. Optional Menus
 Thugs+.window | Thugs+.mnu

Spoiler

customwindows/Thugs+.window - 

Spoiler

//MMPad+Thugs Edition v200703 - by qwy

Window Thugs+ 0 0 100 200
	Button MMPad+ ""
	Button Thugs ""
	Button Load "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"
	Button Macros ""
	Button Thugs <&macroimage "Thugs_HirePosse" "Thugs" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Thugs$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"&>
	Button Enforcer <&macroimage "Thugs_EnlistLieutenant" "Enforcer" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Enforcer$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"&>
	Button Bruiser <&macroimage "Thugs_EnlistBoss" "Bruiser" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Bruiser$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"&>
	Button MMPad+ <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"&>
	Button --- ""
	Button "" ""
	Open 0
End

Texts/English/Menus/Thugs+.mnu - 

Spoiler

//mApps-lite for MMPad+Thugs Edition v200703 - by qwy

Menu "Thugs+"
{
	Divider
	Title "- MMPad+ -"
	Title "Thugs"
	Divider
	Divider
	(
		Divider
		Title "- NUMPAD7 -"
		Title "Selected Stay"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- NUMPAD8 -"
		Title "Selected Attack"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- NUMPAD9 -"
		Title "Selected Go To"
		Divider
		Divider
		Option "AL&T+: Defensively" "petcomall Def got"
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	(
		Divider
		Title "- DIVIDE -"
		Title "Pet Say"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- DECIMAL -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	(
		Divider
		Title "- SUBTRACT -"
		Title "Selected Follow"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	Divider
	Menu "Connectivit&y"
	{
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Groups"
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Individuals"
		Divider
	}
	Menu "S&ummon/Dismiss"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Summon -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Dismiss"
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	{
		Divider
		Title "- MULTIPLY -"
		Title "Menu Options"
		Divider
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Menu "Pet Wind&ow"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Pet Window -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Saved Options"
		Divider
		Divider
		Title "Window settings"
		Menu "W&indow Scale"
		{
			Divider
			Title "- Window -"
			Title "Scale"
			Divider
			Divider
			Divider
			Divider
		}
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Menu "O&ptions"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Pet -"
		Title "Options"
		Divider
		Divider
		Menu "Ch&atter"
		{
			Divider
			Title "- Show -"
			Title "Chatter"
			Divider
			Divider
			Divider
		}
		Divider
		Divider
	}
	Menu "&Macros"
	{
		Divider
		Title "- Thugs -"
		Divider
		Divider
		Option "Thug&s" <&macroimage "Thugs_HirePosse" "Thugs" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Thugs$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"&>
		Option "Enfor&cer" <&macroimage "Thugs_EnlistLieutenant" "Enforcer" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Enforcer$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"&>
		Option "B&ruiser" <&macroimage "Thugs_EnlistBoss" "Bruiser" "powexeclocation backward:2 Call Bruiser$$bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"&>
		Divider
		Option "Numpa&d" <&macroimage "v_archetypeicon_mastermind" "Numpad" "bindloadfilesilent @/!/MM/Thugs/Pad.txt"&>
		Option "Popm&enu" "macro_image v_archetypeicon_mastermind Thugs+ popmenu Thugs+"
		Divider
	}
	Divider
	Divider
}

8. Downloads
 MMPad+Thugs.rar

MMPad+Thugsv200703.rar

Edited by qwy

Guides