Some things players do that annoy you?

1 minute ago, ZacKing said:

You folks mind taking your bickering to PMs so this fun thread can stay open?  please?  thanks

Sorry but I think I’ll publicly defend myself from untrue accusations. If these guys want to drop it, I’ll drop it.

11 minutes ago, arcaneholocaust said:

You said I wanted to silence you. My comment was merely that your standard appeared to be “if it risks offending anyone, don’t do it”, and that would include basically any speech ever. I have zero desire to silence you. So yes you were putting words in my mouth.

You chose to make it personal and now you're attempting to moralize to me. Good luck with that and good day to you.

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

1 minute ago, Frostbiter said:

You chose to make it personal and now you're attempting to moralize to me. Good luck with that and good day to you.

No, I’m just trying to show you I don’t want to silence you or anyone.....

Its obviously harassment.

The question I'm left with is when does it go from harrasment to sexual harassment.

Is there something inherently different between a male slapping a male here?  

Is it because the players are different genders?  The Avatars are?  What is the sexual aspect of a face slap?   Or is it not a face slap? 

Is it a Misogynistic connotation that is being implied? 

Where does "rape culture" discussion point come from in this context?  

• City Council
15 hours ago, Xanatos said:

Yeah I'm thinking this thread is a bad idea.

Too true.

I will lock this now. In conclusion, please read the Code of Conduct, and avoid setting foot in the politics. Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
"We need Widower. He's a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos - very important." - Cipher

Are you also a drop of sanity in a bowl of chaos? Consider applying to be a Game Master!