Your absolute favorite Dominator?

Crowcus Pocus

3 hours ago, expeditor said:

Does feral leap cause knockdown under some circumstance? Can't see any reference to it in the description or in-game power info, so surprised it can take the FF proc. 

Yes, it does. Allowed Enhancements for the power include "Enhance Knockback" so it slots FF.

• 6 months later
  • 2 months later

Mind/Earth

Ever since Drain Psyche got nerfed, /Earth has been fun to play.  Smashiness of Energy with the hold to stack with Dominate and TK.

formerly @JimmyVine (on Infinity & Victory)

currently @Cenozoic (on Reunion)

Cenozoic (Mind/Psionic Dominator) ... Los Infiernos (Fire/Devices Blaster) ... Slof (Stone/Spines Tanker) ... Zen's Furnace (Illusion/Dark Controller) ... Cryovolcano (Earth/Cold Controller)

Dark/Dark Dominator 

BY FAR...   

The debuffs, the so many different instruments to control, all of them except a sleep, and I don't miss the sleep at all. 

The pets

The big fear 

The proc bomb of the huge AoE stun

The graphics

Possess is by far the coolest looking power of its kind in the game 

Dark blast empowers the debuffs of dark control 
Has a very good heal available every 2 secs or 3

Strong dmg to be able to solo AVs using range

Even better dmg to solo AVs mixing in melee. 

Plenty of AoE to get the job done well 

It can do very extreme difficult content , to include, but not limited to, soloing a Master ITF with no insps, settings, no deaths, no temps, 54 x 8 

• Like 1

On 9/16/2021 at 1:58 PM, Voltak said:

Dark/Dark Dominator 

BY FAR...   

The debuffs, the so many different instruments to control, all of them except a sleep, and I don't miss the sleep at all. 

The pets

The big fear 

The proc bomb of the huge AoE stun

The graphics

Possess is by far the coolest looking power of its kind in the game 

Dark blast empowers the debuffs of dark control 
Has a very good heal available every 2 secs or 3

Strong dmg to be able to solo AVs using range

Even better dmg to solo AVs mixing in melee. 

Plenty of AoE to get the job done well 

It can do very extreme difficult content , to include, but not limited to, soloing a Master ITF with no insps, settings, no deaths, no temps, 54 x 8 

Dark/Dark sounds amazing now haha. Is Dark/Dark what you used for. your recent ITF run?

Edited by StriderIV

2 hours ago, StriderIV said:

Dark/Dark sounds amazing now haha. Is Dark/Dark what you used for. your recent ITF run?

My Dar/Dark dominator is the first and the only dominator to solo the ITF, at least with these difficulty settings

No insps
No deaths
No temps
54 x 8 

• Like 1

Just now, Voltak said:

My Dar/Dark dominator is the first and the only dominator to solo the ITF, at least with these difficulty settings

No insps
No deaths
No temps
54 x 8 

Congrats man, that is awesome to hear. I haven’t ran a Dom yet, was torn between Sav/Dark and Dark/Dark. I think you may have swayed me to Dark/Dark =P if you have any advice or build I could use as a basis, it’d be appreciated!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StriderIV said:

Congrats man, that is awesome to hear. I haven’t ran a Dom yet, was torn between Sav/Dark and Dark/Dark. I think you may have swayed me to Dark/Dark =P if you have any advice or build I could use as a basis, it’d be appreciated!

Dark / Dark will provide you many more instruments to save you and strong blend of range and melee.  

I have posted videos as well.  Check them out for yourself 🙂 

Thank you very much for the comments 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Voltak said:

Dark / Dark will provide you many more instruments to save you and strong blend of range and melee.  

I have posted videos as well.  Check them out for yourself 🙂 

Thank you very much for the comments 

Nice! Videos of your builds? Have them on YT or something, or just here on the forums?