So, I gotta ask....what's it like starting from scratch?

On the other hand, my Dark/Dark defender got yelled at a few times for having her group rez on cooldown when someone went down. Mainly because I used it offensively as an aoe minion stun. Another time the same character got yelled at for not rezzing a near complete party wipe right away because... I had to track down an enemy and pull them back to the group first.

Part of why Howling Twilight is at once the best and worst rez in the game. :)

The other part is because that clutch moment, half the party is dead, you hit HT... and MISS. >.>

That's why you slot it for accuracy, recharge, and stun duration. :)

I lost count of how often using it offensively prevented deaths I'd otherwise have had to revive players from. Then again, I also lost track of how often an idiot blaster who spent all their time trying to impersonate a scrapper would yell at me for not healing him, when they are targeting through me and thus killing my target as I'm trying to heal him or her. Often this was someone who listened and internalized the "Stupid Blaster Tricks" tips on how to maximize your damage output, as given by the devs. You know, such pearls as "tell the Defenders not to heal you unless your health is critical" or "drop from the height cap into a group of enemies then hit your Nova power".

Very rarely are you given a second chance.

Feels kind of good, honestly.

This is also true. I was able to recreate my main with her proper name and Origin this time around. Whereas last time I shifted concepts part way through. So it always felt weird.

All this is true for me too. A fresh start after a long break has made CoH feel almost new. Plus for my old main I chose the wrong origin, bugged me like hell back in the day! All fixed now. My MM has the demons that were not available at Villains launch and I have my dream Shield/Psi Melee Tank. Feels great to be home again.

I'm super good with it. I found new characters I never knew I had in me. I have retooled some characters and I have even fallen out of love with some.

Embrace the change!

Force brain plasticity by experiencing the new!